• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Alright!

So beside those nine plants I got going that were all fem seeds I planted 2 more seeds I found laying around in one of my cabinets. Dropped them both in a small pot but one started complaining and I culled it. So the other one looks like it's a male. I think it's either pure PCK or a cross with DH. The thing is, that fucker is getting all purple stems already and it smells of coffee. I wanna do something with him but don't know how. I don't wanna pollinate the whole tent again and there's no space for the iso chamber.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Alright!

So beside those nine plants I got going that were all fem seeds I planted 2 more seeds I found laying around in one of my cabinets. Dropped them both in a small pot but one started complaining and I culled it. So the other one looks like it's a male. I think it's either pure PCK or a cross with DH. The thing is, that fucker is getting all purple stems already and it smells of coffee. I wanna do something with him but don't know how. I don't wanna pollinate the whole tent again and there's no space for the iso chamber.
clone him n put him in ur veg room:p

bicky studs

bicky studs

Alright!

on the balcony:cry: weather dorks say 20+ on the WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom