Carnitas
Cabeza
Buche
Pollo
the list goes on
but it goes
meat/onion/cilantro/salsa in the mouth
hits the spot every time!!
Street tacos ftw. Tacos de lengua, asada. I could probably smack 30 in a good run :cry::drunk:

G gnome

G gnome

There was a taco place back home...fire af....i ussta bave em make the burritos like the ones my buddy useta bring back for me from s.d.....i remember explaining to the dude how i wanted it and he sed....oh u want a California burrito....haha...anyways this place had the bes tsteak man...still mid rare...same thing w their taco fries....fuckin incredible

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I aint about bothin else
Since I grew up in San Diego
Tijuana was where it was at
all you get is street tacos
then at the Carnicerias they always have the tacos outside on the grill
Cane Asada
Carnitas
Cabeza
Buche
Pollo
the list goes on
but it goes
meat/onion/cilantro/salsa in the mouth
hits the spot every time!!
I visited Rosarita once after a night of drinking in Mexico. Spent the night in a hotel that charged by the hour. Drank tequila in a old school bus mounted as a second story balcony. Next morning wandering the streets down in Rosarita, ate some bomb ass street tacos with some stray dog. I bought the dog his own taco. They were good tacos.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I visited Rosarita once after a night of drinking in Mexico. Spent the night in a hotel that charged by the hour. Drank tequila in a old school bus mounted as a second story balcony. Next morning wandering the streets down in Rosarita, ate some bomb ass street tacos with some stray dog. I bought the dog his own taco. They were good tacos.
there is a spot down there we used to go to with the best Carne Asada Burrito's
and they were like $2.00usd
and they were probably 1/2#
effin crazy good
fresh meat frilled on the spot

G gnome

G gnome

I think ur describing the plot to "up in smoke" haha

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I think ur describing the plot to "up in smoke" haha
Naw, I was there. Haha. Good movie though. I did bring back a bit of Mexicali Doo Doo brick weed. Shit was awful. Reggi buzz and tasted full of ammonia from poor drying and curing. 50 bucks an ounce? Sure bro let's bring back a pound. LMAO, coming back thru the border was nerve racking. Dude I was with promised no problem. Needless to say he was on his shit and we were cool. Hell of a debacle at the border though. That's another story though. Fucking shitting myself. Hahahaha

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I see your tacos and raise you a smoked turkey and collard greens
Man, that turkey looks fucking DELICIOUS!

I got into an argument the other day with a trimmer, he’s 100% positive that all weed gives him the same high.:D I should take this to the facepalm thread lol
That dude is a fucking moron. I've known for damn near as long as I've been smoking that different weed affects you differently and also affects different people differently. Guy is brainless.

probably just magnifies his stupidity haha
I will say a lotta weed if i smoke too much gives me anxiety....
Indeed. Same here but, it's definitely not all the same though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom