Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

I don't want to ruin the smell of this one... super sweet. Last dry I could only really smell the chlorophyll breaking down for the first few days but this time the smell of the bud is definitely there. Gonna be some sticky stinky stuff.

I pollenated my ninja fruit and cthulhu yesterday so hopefully all goes well there. 3 out of 4 of my Ninja Fruit females have the purple pheno. Talk about a stretchy strain though.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I don't want to ruin the smell of this one... super sweet. Last dry I could only really smell the chlorophyll breaking down for the first few days but this time the smell of the bud is definitely there. Gonna be some sticky stinky stuff.

I pollenated my ninja fruit and cthulhu yesterday so hopefully all goes well there. 3 out of 4 of my Ninja Fruit females have the purple pheno. Talk about a stretchy strain though.
Ya like I said I don’t know for sure but I definitely felt it pulled smell out of it. I’d say at least try only one jar and decide if you want to put it in the rest.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Ya like I said I don’t know for sure but I definitely felt it pulled smell out of it. I’d say at least try only one jar and decide if you want to put it in the rest.

You're not the first person with this finding. Never used any myself. When I know bud is gonna lat me a while I just see it's not perfectly dry for jarring but it holds a bit more moisture. So opening a jar pretty often doesnt dry my bud too fast. The last of my bud is gonna be 2 years old in july ( well it wont be) and is only now became a pinch too dry. But still perfectly smokable. Just need to break the bud up to get the full smell.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got some calimagic on deck just in case.
For now just going to hit them with 1/2 tsp a gallon of this $4 a bag @ Wal-Mart:)
It's funny to me how they're starting to label epsom salts for all these different purposes, like, these are good for this and these are good for that, epsom salts are epsom salts, period. Funny bastards.

Nobody here interested in Pink Tacos?
My favorite kind!

I put a boveda pack in a jar for shits and gigs because I got 1 pack for like 99 cents. I really felt like it pulled smell out of the jar. No scientific experiment or anything. But I really felt it did. Just my experience
I started a thread about the Bovedas a while back and talked about that shit in there. I found on multiple tries that they affected smell and flavor. Some say they don't but, that's fine for them, I'll never use them again, I learned my lesson a few times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom