• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Any one who has ever fly casted from a drift boat knows to lock in for balance and avoid falling in in rougher water and BTW, proper and easer casting is all in the wrist a gentle flick and its on. Casting is as much fun as catching...
Summertime chucking grasshopper patterns to the bank is absolutely thrilling..
With Lucy looking on...
So its chores then hit it....

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

@Thejoeybrown
You feel the quake in you neck o da woods???
Sure did buddy! Woke my ass up at 2:50 this morning.
It was a 4.5. More of a “Rattling” quake where it just shook pretty good for a bout 30 seconds or so..as opposed to the standard “rolling” quake that rolled thru like a bunch of waves.
Pretty cool tho I haven’t felt one in quite some time. We’ve had a few but I slept thru them and they were smaller.
I gotta admit for a split second there I thought this might be the “BIG ONE”
hahah

bicky studs

bicky studs

It was a 4.5. More of a “Rattling” quake where it just shook pretty good for a bout 30 seconds or so..as opposed to the standard “rolling” quake that rolled thru like a bunch of waves.
Pretty cool tho I haven’t felt one in quite some time. We’ve had a few but I slept thru them and they were smaller.
hahah
freaky shit bro. lucky it wasnt the big 1 so you can collect ur potm prize:D
rootin for ya

G gnome

G gnome

20180104 130121

Thx pops. Ur an awesome friend!

incogneato

incogneato

Any one who has ever fly casted from a drift boat knows to lock in for balance and avoid falling in in rougher water and BTW, proper and easer casting is all in the wrist a gentle flick and its on. Casting is as much fun as catching...
Summertime chucking grasshopper patterns to the bank is absolutely thrilling..
With Lucy looking on...
So its chores then hit it....
Gotta gold on tight when you're shroomin and fishin :eyepiece:
hahah
Kinda half ass disappointed i didnt feel a small quake while i was out there.
View attachment 768904

Thx pops. Ur an awesome friend!
Scallops? Nice score!

BurnedShip

BurnedShip

Thx man!!! Too much for me to remember too!!! I was gonna put a list of strains im flowerin atm but i got in to take pix just as the light went out so wasnt able to write em all down. I can try n remember but i know im gonna forget some......here goes.....

Ultrabrite (hookahs cut)
Mk ultra (stonestackers cut)
Sfv
ghost og
Headmaster diesel
Blue dream
Mendocino purps
sour dubb
Banner glue
Gg4
Motorbreath
Chemdog 91
Gsc
Wookies
G13
Old family purp
Bubba
Jsd (tranny panties)
Hindu skunk dawg x Apollo 11 #1 and #2
Wifi
Thats all i can think of
Aye this is for anyone with a good eye mine are not eagle sharp. OK here's the story I have 2 plants. I put them in veg for 4.6 weeks. I've put 12-12 on lately to activate flowering. It's been 4 days and still no preflowers. Anybody see a way to sex these plants I have?

IMG 20180104 144912
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom