Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Not that I no of. Just had one strain reveg on me. Thay won’t finish out unless I build a mini greenhouse around them. Weather here in northwest Oregon will turn on a dime around the end of October.
Right. Same here in the NE. I had clones that caught up. I read a breeder say they intentionally putbit through a reveg for some reason and he said certain strains handle it bettwr than others without herming. I'm only on my second auto grow and I have had a few issues that I think no got ahild of but it looked like that and never hardened up. Just kinda Foxtail larfy buds.
Anyway I pukked it in fear it is a herm I didnt want it to ruin the rest of em. 3.
The ones remaining arw white widow autos supposedly that didnt flower until I went 14/10. Now they are going bananas!! I'm guessing semi autos? Or just ww photos?
Tbe third pic is one that doesnt smell or look like ww but it is an auto. Weird. Fuck cropking seeds. In going cherry cream pie, or strawberry larry or sonethjng fruity photo.
The third pic smelled fruitier early on .Itgot me excited that I had a one off . We will see. I check the scope weekly.
Its your bud,
-Tt

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Hey ohh!!!!

Daddys here.....
Quick story, when 13 I went to Hershey park PA and saw them almost 20 years ago. My mom took my sister to the Hershey plant and my dad took me to see them. I was pumped, foo fighters opened and while they were playing chad the drummer from RHCP dumped a few thousand m and m's on the drum set during a song! Too funny!
Then my dad a guy smoking a doob and makes his rounds over there, taps him on the shoulder, gives him the universal sign for lemme hitthatshit , of course the music is blasting, flea is jumping a round in his underoo's , Anthony was wearing a top hat , no shirt , a long fur jacket.
Note this was August in PA!
Right then and there I realized my dad was fricking cool!
A few years before that they burned the MOFO down at Woodstock!
Goose bumps.... Some feel the beat, some don't. Sucks for them,
One of the G.O.A.T, RHCP.
I'm your bud,
-Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom