• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Come on toast man. The political and religious bull shy is gonna get deleted from now on period. Your better than that toast!
This place ain’t for pushing your beliefs or calling people idiots for having theirs. Even if I completely agree with you on religion....
This place is for you to give shitty grow advice. Let’s keep it to that!
lol joey layn it down. Yea toasty hes right you are better than all that.:D

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

31 years young today fellas.

I also have the same history with opiates that a lot you guys had. Been about 6 years since I’ve touched any of the hard stuff. 7 years since I’ve been locked up anywhere. 4 kids keep me grounded and keeps what’s important in front of me. Don’t count clean time as I enjoy my IPAs and my weed but life has definitely never been better.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

I also have the same history with opiates that a lot you guys had. Been about 6 years since I’ve touched any of the hard stuff. 7 years since I’ve been locked up anywhere. 4 kids keep me grounded and keeps what’s important in front of me. Don’t count clean time as I enjoy my IPAs and my weed but life has definitely never been better.

Very nice @Thejoeybrown nice indeed. Keepin it real. Congrats on your clean time. I'm in same boat. Don't count my clean time to keep it honest as I puff a lot of weed but walked away from the dumb shyt 25 years ago.

Good to see you knowing whats truly important.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

That's awesome man! Very similar to my story. Turned 31 in July, got three kids. I OD'd multiple times and almost lost my kids. I realized what is important and got my shit together. Bought my first house in May and can finally grow!

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Congrats Joey. Great story and turnaround.
Happy Birthday.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Happy b day man! Have a good one!

stonestacker

stonestacker

Happy b-day Joe.
@ the age of 31 is when I put the plug in the jug. Coke had me for a few years before that. I think that helped with the progression of my drinking. I'm 58 now. My oldest was 5 when I quit.
Finally started smoking again 2012 or 13. Much happier smoking than not.
It helps not having the threat of a drug test hanging over your head at work.

G gnome

G gnome

Rogan
@Thejoeybrown
@motherlode
U guys ready to go 12 rounds with the champ?
20180929 133409

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom