Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papasomni

Papasomni

Insta gram. I do not do social media. I only visit the farm. I did try that shit hole they call rollitup, Bunch of fucking idiots. They banned me lickity split. No real growers over there like on the farm. I did stay at a holiday inn once though.

Ahhhhh... these kids and their internet.. I don't do social networking either.. I'm a member of bluelight .org. They have a forum called the lounge. I modded that forum for a few years then I was a senior mod then an administrator. I'm just a member now though. The lounge over there isn't what it used to be and people slowly drifted away. The name smokers lounge is what attracted me to this place. I like a social forum for off topic stuff. This place is more my style because it's cannabis centered and the members here seem to be closer to my age. You guys are great. I like it here

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I started using "the gram" to conduct my auction to raise money for a stem cell treatment, (that hasn't really done too much for me that I can tell, piss me off), so many people over there in the cannabis community were so good to me and helped me so much that I couldn't stop using it now, it would kinda feel like I was turning my back on all of them. I've come to like it now anyway, once you get past the learning curve of how things work over there it's pretty cool.

(There's a hell of a lot of old timers on there too btw.)

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning you bunch of potheads.
I'm with G the farm is enough of a time killer, I don't need IG.
Life sure can be a shit show some times. I just keep rolling with the punches and growing.
The deck passed final inspection yesterday. The slow ass contractor is in a hurry to get paid lol. I will keep my end and pay him in full and not drag my feet. Glad to have it complete. Now I can start working on my pavers underneath the deck. I feel lucky to be able to do the work. Always more work to be done.
That's what I do. I'm just an old work horse, and I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom