Please help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Myster21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myster21

Myster21

Now that I made you do ph test that turns out was not needed... Although it did eliminate that.

Let em dry out and give em the recharge it's going to take up to a week probably before things start improving especially if uptake is slow.

Try to keep warmer root temps like mid 70's if you can to help speed uptake and dry soil. Move the one with issues to a lower light area to ease demand on the roots and plant.

What's your humidity at?
humidity 40% and can't go over that very very hard to go over 40% and tem. i can easy increased turning down the infinity. but usually its 70-74 i never let the heat go over 75

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

humidity 40% and can't go over that very very hard to go over 40% and tem. i can easy increased turning down the infinity. but usually its 70-74 i never let the heat go over 75
What type of lighting?

I run my rooms in the 80's under LED.

40% is pretty low if there is a way without killing air flow it would be a good idea to be at about 55%

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ideal leaf temps are 75-77f and leaf temps are always cooler than ambient temps unless you have high amounts of IR or poor airflow.

Myster21

Myster21

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Shit ok that's right something with my dam phone... Happy frog apparently has had issues the last few years having high ph. That would explain your ph

Myster21

Myster21

Shit ok that's right something with my dam phone... Happy frog apparently has had issues the last few years having high ph. That would explain your ph
glad you tell me, friend of my bought a hole bag i will let him know. let me check on google about the soil.
what it would be a good soil for next time or you recomend me hydroponics, how i can setup that. im going to spend my night researching all of that.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hooo man, hoooo brother, so, those mfkrs mess up my plants..... glad you tell me, friend of my bought a hole bag i will text him to tell him to return it. And let me check on google about that.
what it would be a good soil for next time or you recomend me hydroponics, how i can setup that. i think im overwelming you with all this questions in one day bro. sorry
No worries but honestly to do hydro it takes an investment. You can do coco perlite which is very close and less investment cause you will want an autofeed system unless you wanna water 4+ times a day in flower.

Promix is good. I'm using sunshine 4 it's much cheaper but promix is a great soil to use. Promix HP is always a safe bet.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Myster21

Myster21

No worries but honestly to do hydro it takes an investment. You can do coco perlite which is very close and less investment cause you will want an autofeed system unless you wanna water 4+ times a day in flower.

Promix is good. I'm using sunshine 4 it's much cheaper but promix is a great soil to use. Promix HP is always a safe bet.
how much its an investment or how aprox? and what space do i need for that. because for now i just have closet whit 3x3x7 tent. if the system fit inside that i can definetly think about soil or hydro

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

how much its an investment or how aprox? and what space do i need for that. because for now i just have closet whit 3x3x7 tent. if the system fit inside that i can definetly think about soil or hydro
You can build this for less than 300 bucks. DWC system I used it for a couple crops, it works great, though its laborious to fill and empty. I'm building a new system with connected drainage and filling. One of the links in my sig shows the setup.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You can build this for less than 300 bucks. DWC system I used it for a couple crops, it works great, though its laborious to fill and empty. I'm building a new system with connected drainage and filling. One of the links in my sig shows the setup.
$300 is about right but in all honesty a RDWC is much easier to look after. But a bit depends on the environment your putting it in and if you can control it. The fast growth rates mean you need to be able to deal with humidity and if your res is small it can be a struggle. My 4 plants drink over 5 gal of nutrient solution a day in mid flower.

Myster21

Myster21

checking the hydro..... What about the recharge that i all ready use in the soil. @Aqua Man this thing about the toxicity and cal nitrate makes perfect sense to me....

Myster21

Myster21

$300 is about right but in all honesty a RDWC is much easier to look after. But a bit depends on the environment your putting it in and if you can control it. The fast growth rates mean you need to be able to deal with humidity and if your res is small it can be a struggle. My 4 plants drink over 5 gal of nutrient solution a day in mid flower.
WHAT?? 5 WHAT A DAY? shit bro, i think the real money its in the water not in the hydroponic system.
but let me be honest. if the hydroponic system can give organic cannabis and faster than soil, i will definetly look at it. yesterday i spend almost 300 dollars from unemployment lol in crafty+ just to smook my first fresh cannabis the best way i can.

Top Bottom