Is it powdery mildew?

• Powdery mildew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beneficial fungi

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

looks good to me! Ive fed week old clones 500 ppm.. no problem... ph is excellent!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Bro is that marijuana ?
well it came from herbies seed bank in the UK and was with 2 other seeds that were all supposed to be fast and vast auto plant.. Well i harvested her sisters about a month ago.. She is going on 95 days right now.. she needs 3 more weeks, maybe 4, but i said that a month ago too :(

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It's been what 30 min?I guess they were practically begging for water
holy shit you were seriously underwatered... Everyday bro! Like wish said... there is a few things about coco your getting ready to learn... I see if i can link u too some reading material on coco and cation exchange... It explains coco perfectly!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

well it came from herbies seed bank in the UK and was with 2 other seeds that were all supposed to be fast and vast auto plant.. Well i harvested her sisters about a month ago.. She is going on 95 days right now.. she needs 3 more weeks, maybe 4, but i said that a month ago too :(
lololololol no shit.. im gonna send an email to herbies and see what they say....

Tempy

Tempy

Ya bro I wanted to water everyday but those PM looking like things scared the crap out of me so I kept waiting for it to dry out on top

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
One good way to help with PM is one to catch it early on as it can and does spread prolifically. When you see that or you suspect you are starting to form some growth take whole milk and mix it with 40% milk to 60 % water and use it as a foliar application. There is an enzyme in the milk that is as effective at controlling PM as a lot of the synthetic fungicides. This works. I know from personal experience. :) Oh yea and it s a hell of a lot cheaper than synthetic chemicals with fancy labels.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya bro I wanted to water everyday but those PM looking like things scared the crap out of me so I kept waiting for it to dry out on top
i tell you how to fix that... either put a light layer of sand, or hydroton on top of the coco, or take a paper plate and cut a slit in it, and put it around the bottom to block light, etc.... Even tho i wouldnt worry about it at all...

Tempy

Tempy

i tell you how to fix that... either put a light layer of sand, or hydroton on top of the coco, or take a paper plate and cut a slit in it, and put it around the bottom to block light, etc.... Even tho i wouldnt worry about it at all...
Yes bro I remember you telling me that but I was telling you guys why I have been underwatering

Tempy

Tempy

One good way to help with PM is one to catch it early on as it can and does spread prolifically. When you see that or you suspect you are starting to form some growth take whole milk and mix it with 40% milk to 60 % water and use it as a foliar application. There is an enzyme in the milk that is as effective at controlling PM as a lot of the synthetic fungicides. This works. I know from personal experience. :) Oh yea and it s a hell of a lot cheaper than synthetic chemicals with fancy labels.
Thx buddy!!!
I'll keep that in mind

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yes bro I remember you telling me that but I was telling you guys why I have been underwatering
totally understand your thought process there... In soil that is prob a good idea, in coco, not so good.. But thats part of the journey... im gonna show you something... @incogneato you still got a pic of the fan leaf kidnapping and torture pic in the archives? We all were newbies once.. You are gonna do great!

Music grows plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom