Is it powdery mildew?

• Powdery mildew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beneficial fungi

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Tempy

Tempy

Friend of mine has an orange tree and I was talking to him about powdery mildew since I want to learn about it .
He told me his orange tree has pm all over it and he sprays neem oil on it .
I drove 23 Miles to go look at that shit in person :)
It's almost like a chalk so I came home and took a shower with bleach lmao

Tempy

Tempy

totally understand your thought process there... In soil that is prob a good idea, in coco, not so good.. But thats part of the journey... im gonna show you something... @incogneato you still got a pic of the fan leaf kidnapping and torture pic in the archives? We all were newbies once.. You are gonna do great!
I couldn't without you guys!!!!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Friend of mine has an orange tree and I was talking to him about powdery mildew since I want to learn about it .
He told me his orange tree has pm all over it and he sprays neem oil on it .
I drove 23 Miles to go look at that shit in person :)
It's almost like a chalk so I came home and took a shower with bleach lmao
lol... pm has you pretty alarmed i see... i never even think about it.. My girls were at 66 rh at lights out.. still didnt even look...

Tempy

Tempy

@Tempy So brother u following along with us here...
Now these are your plants and ultimately your decision...
but this is sound advice!
I bought a pump to do that for 20 at lowes or home depot... and amazon got them too...
keep in mind that your gonna get bored of coco, just like i did, and you have already proved you got some kohonas, and you gonna want me to help you build this system, so u will need the pump later :)
Event my bro!! I wanted to do flood and drain in rockwool but my ceiling is 8feet 6 inches so I made a decision to fill the trays with Coco and just throw the plants in there once ready

Wisher619

Wisher619

Event my bro!! I wanted to do flood and drain in rockwool but my ceiling is 8feet 6 inches so I made a decision to fill the trays with Coco and just throw the plants in there once ready
Rockwool is not really meant for F&D
if you run rockwool you can run Drip to waste and you can either run a drain system with pvc or set up trays under your tables....but altimately you really dont need much height
in any case coco is great and as a matter of fact coco is great for F&D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

thats not really a good idea...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

if your gonna do f+d with coco, u want to put the coco in pots and just set the pots in the table to flood. Filling up the whole table with coco could turn to a slosh at the bottom imo... Now you might fill it with coco and do drain to waste, but i still would do pots,, i was gonna do0 the same thing and got talked out of it...

Tempy

Tempy

Rockwool is not really meant for F&D
if you run rockwool you can run Drip to waste and you can either run a drain system with pvc or set up trays under your tables....but altimately you really dont need much height
in any case coco is great and as a matter of fact coco is great for F&D
Problem is I got some 1k Gavitas and with those i need at least 3 feet between the light and the buds right ?

Tempy

Tempy

if your gonna do f+d with coco, u want to put the coco in pots and just set the pots in the table to flood. Filling up the whole table with coco could turn to a slosh at the bottom imo... Now you might fill it with coco and do drain to waste, but i still would do pots,, i was gonna do0 the same thing and got talked out of it...
Bro I'm open to suggestions :)
But my problem is low ceiling and Gavitas

Top Bottom