• Powdery mildew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beneficial fungi

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so I was telling him to use that tote and mix 10 gal in there
He could always adjust down to say 75% suggested but to me it is easier to run what they say and then if you see slight burn then back off by 25%
I agree with what ever you agree with... Im not gonna even act like i know that much.. Ive used all of 1 brand of nutes... I would say that doesn't bode well for my resume... All im good at, is getting ppl the right info from ppl such as yourself,,,
but every time you teach somebody else something, I LISTEN AND LEARN... even soil,,, im getting there,, prob 5 more years and i can call myself experienced... Im not stupid i know the time and effort things require to be considered experienced!
deficiencies and different nutrients are my areas that i need to improve..
Prob is you taught me to raise healthy clones right from jump street and never let them get a dif, so i never learn about them on my plants :(

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

crazy how lil heat your light puts off
I got my room dialed in pretty well with my autopilot environmental controller, plus i have serious air flow that ossisilates back and forth across it... I got buds 1/4 inch from the bulb and they are the best!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

crazy how lil heat your light puts off
So i know we gave you a little hell about your plants sometime back... I knew in my heart that you would get it straightened out,, so prove me right and let me see how they look. It been prob a month since we seen them.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so I was telling him to use that tote and mix 10 gal in there
He could always adjust down to say 75% suggested but to me it is easier to run what they say and then if you see slight burn then back off by 25%
just thinking on this.. I would do exactly what you said and if he needed to drop it he just, take 3 cups out and at 1 cup of ro, and he is 75% , 2 cups out with 2 cups ro is 50%
Thats exactly what i would do... he would always have full strength... and could pull from that and dilute if needed..

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

So i know we gave you a little hell about your plants sometime back... I knew in my heart that you would get it straightened out,, so prove me right and let me see how they look. It been prob a month since we seen them.

just cut 3 down in the AM ill upload some pics when the lights come on

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Tempy So brother u following along with us here...
Now these are your plants and ultimately your decision...
but this is sound advice!
I bought a pump to do that for 20 at lowes or home depot... and amazon got them too...
keep in mind that your gonna get bored of coco, just like i did, and you have already proved you got some kohonas, and you gonna want me to help you build this system, so u will need the pump later :)

20160908 003119
Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so heavy I broke my hanger I put my lines on so super happy been kind of toying with nutes
thats what im talking about! I didnt think your problem you were having was that serious.. If i remember you used coco and soil and that gave you some hell...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

which was funny because your nutes arent based on salt but rather carbon
the very reason you cant burn plants with the nutes you were using
see now i got to go read about that cause i know zero about carbon based nutes..

Top Bottom