Is it powdery mildew?

• Powdery mildew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beneficial fungi

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Iv had that happen in soil before but on a plant that was ready to b pulled anyways the air over the soil could not be getting air the plant that I pulled early also had PM to don't think it's PM as it usually starts on the stem or leaf first

Tat2420

Tat2420

Smell the soil...haha
Don't know if it works or not I grow outside in soil and in water indoors...
But my friend here says you'll smell it if it's mildew

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

random thought would u get pm in soil wouldn't it just be mold mold with it being wet like I said never had any of this so just of the top of my hash pipe but thought pm is where there is not tons of moisture ???

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Will it be to much if I hit them with 1000 ppm? As suggested by the manufacturer. It states anything over 4 leafs should fallow the recipe
It says money back guarantee,, they gonna guarantee the 4k in plants too if it fucks them up? Well hell no... Guarantee aint worth shit.. lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i keep wondering why everyone keeps talking about pm,, i forgot, the thread is about pm... Well shit... tempy you gonna have to start a new grow thread
call it Tempy Terps Townhouse Grow....

Wisher619

Wisher619

random thought would u get pm in soil wouldn't it just be mold mold with it being wet like I said never had any of this so just of the top of my hash pipe but thought pm is where there is not tons of moisture ???
pm is everywhere
when it is to moist it allows for spore to latch onto your leaves
then when the humidity drops the spores penetrate and become systemic
when you see white blotches on your leaves it has already been infected for about 2 weeks
on top of that there is no getting rid of PM
it is SYSTEMIC!
meaning it is in the plant and will never go away unless the plant is burned and killed
there are treatments to keep it at bay and there are POISONS that will kill it internally but last in the plant pretty much IMO indefinately

Last edited:
Tempy

Tempy

It says money back guarantee,, they gonna guarantee the 4k in plants too if it fucks them up? Well hell no... Guarantee aint worth shit.. lol
Exactly bro! That's why I don't trust those manufacturers wanting you to use as much as possible so you run to the store and get more

Tempy

Tempy

Just a little update
After suggestions from Wisher and few other good people here
To really soak the solo cups Icant believe how much difference there is from yesterday :)
But I am still noticing magnesium deficiency on my seedlings and few of the strains

IMG 20170328 230932
Wisher619

Wisher619

Exactly bro! That's why I don't trust those manufacturers wanting you to use as much as possible so you run to the store and get more
I think that growers have a paranoid perception of these manufactures
the measurements on the bottle are literally suggestion only
a guidline
it isnt fullproof

remember......almost all manufactures are for all crops...not specifically for Cannabis

only maybe AN/Canna....and a few others
but in reality all of them are just basic hydroponic nutrients

see tomatoes can take and ec of 3
lettuce .5-1 ec
peppers 1-1.3
so the suggestion and what you should actually be using is really user discretion
JMO

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thank you Wisher!!!
Bro I'm starting to see little flys in the grow room :( killed 2 already
the gnats arent there because your COCO is wet
it is because where ever you grow has gnats/flies/aphids....could be anything
but yes sticky yellow tape works well
hang some from your light and some near the coco

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I never have gnat unless I keep medium wet let my medium dry out no gnat seems ez to connect the dot

kind of cant let coco dry out make sure no leafs fall in to the medium

Top Bottom