PLEASE HELP SOON?!

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Maybe I should’ve said too much heat, This is correct, nothing is stronger than the sun but we can’t put the sun in our grow tents 12 inches above our plants that’s all I was saying
I believe he's running 360w in a 3 x 3 not sure how high - looks like more than a foot. Idk much about led...

Tommy626

Tommy626

I believe he's running 360w in a 3 x 3 not sure how high - looks like more than a foot. Idk much about led...
Yeah it’s all different really I have a hlg 550 in a 4x4 (which is led) the specs said 28”-36” and I found that hard to believe so I hung it at 18. My canopy suffered. Leaves taco'd and it seemed like the trich’s where melting. Needless to say I’d hate to see someone else make that mistake if it can be prevented. I’m no expert and you’ve been doing this longer then I’ve been walking. I respect all the knowledge that you long time growers pass down so I hope no disrespect was taken from my message bc that was not my intent

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Give plant light flush, check ph, cut the nutrients your giveing to much, back off your light a few inc, this should help.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Give plant light flush, check ph, cut the nutrients your giveing to much, back off your light a few inc, this should help.
yes I actually did a light flush about 6 days ago and now I'm only correcting the ph and feeding the girls straight water I may add a teeny bit of cal-mag every other watering what do you think about that? Should I do it? Also when do you suggest I start giving them nutrients I am now and day 6 or 7 of flowering and I mean 1212 light I know it's early and some people are asking why so early and it's only because I have space restrictions and also I have one mother plant outside I'm planning on cloning from so I wanted to kind of get these two plants done with somewhat fast so by the time I'm able to cut clones from my mother plan I will have the tent space freed up but like I said when do you suggest I start adding the nutrients for the flowering process? And also yeah since I did the flush and move the lights up about 8 in my plants are looking healthier than ever and seem to be growing quite rapidly
IMG 20200514 180145574
IMG 20200514 180159257 HDR

Tommy626

Tommy626

Looking good! Do you check your run off? Now is a important time to be correct. As they transition to flower they will be using less nitrogen and more phosphorus. Potassium is equally as important. Your basically running about a week behind in soil. What you do now, you will see the results in a week. Stay on top of their feed and be sure not to over do it. Companies want you to use a lot of their products so you have to buy more. Listen to what your plants are tellin you!
426FE5DF FF12 4FDA AB73 C87237B32C57
2E5E9255 851D 4A6A 83B8 0CBE191AA12C
832F989E 3790 4E49 B992 6BEEBAB84DA1
AC7C3326 58E3 4793 B2DD 02AA5E488D97
F0C2F742 C9F4 4EEB 9607 CBD9F5E85522

CFC7143

CFC7143

Looking good! Do you check your run off? Now is a important time to be correct. As they transition to flower they will be using less nitrogen and more phosphorus. Potassium is equally as important. Your basically running about a week behind in soil. What you do now, you will see the results in a week. Stay on top of their feed and be sure not to over do it. Companies want you to use a lot of their products so you have to buy more. Listen to what your plants are tellin you!View attachment 974235View attachment 974236View attachment 974237View attachment 974238View attachment 974239
Your plants are looking great! And yes when I water tomorrow I will test the runoff and post the results on here

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

your ppm strength shouldn't be higher than 300 at their size in my opinion.

CFC7143

CFC7143

We are about at the same point in growth on my small tent! We can compare notes all the way thru! What nutes are you using?
I actually stopped is ng nuets because they started to slightly burn even at 1/4 strength but I was using the fox farm trip. Should I start using the tiger bloom now you think?

CFC7143

CFC7143

I tested the PH and PPM of the runoff the pH was 6.6 and the PPM was 310? Is that good and is that the right levels to start adding neuts

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

6.6 pH is okay but 310 runoff is too high to add nutes. I would flush until you reach 100 or lower before adding a low nutrient dose.

Tommy626

Tommy626

So basically just keep watering with just water until the ppm gets low
I would not “flush” anything out of your soil. By doing that you will dilute or possibly kill your Beneficial microbes off and possibly introduce a ideal environment for root rot, or aphids. Dilute your nute solution down a bit Growing in soil is quite different from rdwc, if you do not add any nutrients this week at 300 ppm your plants will surely turn yellow in the next ten days. In my experience, soil grows shouldn’t go below 900 ppm using the 700 scale. Ppl can argue til they turn blue in the face but that’s what works for me. Chances are your tap water comes out close to 200 ppms. You will definitely hear different things from different ppl. You have to dig through all the information and find what works for you!
Good luck

4TREESCANNABIS

4TREESCANNABIS

I would not “flush” anything out of your soil. By doing that you will dilute or possibly kill your Beneficial microbes off and possibly introduce a ideal environment for root rot, or aphids. Dilute your nute solution down a bit Growing in soil is quite different from rdwc, if you do not add any nutrients this week at 300 ppm your plants will surely turn yellow in the next ten days. In my experience, soil grows shouldn’t go below 900 ppm using the 700 scale. Ppl can argue til they turn blue in the face but that’s what works for me. Chances are your tap water comes out close to 200 ppms. You will definitely hear different things from different ppl. You have to dig through all the information and find what works for you!
Good luck
I have been to horticulture school and grown in soil for many years. Flushing with plain water is good for plants in any medium. If your tap water comes out at 200 PPM you need an RO filter for your bodys sake and your plants.

Top Bottom