Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have to pick up distilled but will test. It can also be calibrated if needed.
i cant really find my recipe,but i was making 33 gals,i added 3 oz of feed 8-16-36 and 3oz cal-nit then 2oz mag sulfate in ro water came up to 6.5 and 950 ppm when i changed out the water
when i broke it down and refilled 5 gal at a time
start with5 gal was 7.05 ph 30ppm
add cal nit ph 6.92 ppm 303
add mag to the already mixed cal nit came up with 7.07 ph ppm 480
add food to all that ph went down to 5.65 ppm up to 945
this was broke down to the reg 3oz of 2 of them and 2oz of the mag sul,cant remember what it was in grams,but every time i add food ph went down

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm guessing I needed that big greenhouse
20191124 153757

I want the whole 16' of the West side full with flowers, no seeds.

Speaking of which I clipped this today
20191124 150108

This was my girl in the main garden
20191124 154401

She had her buds eaten by moth larva most of the summer and I got some too as I've been smoking this plant for over a month. This, THIS has a sweet taste under that bad boy chem taste that I've fallen in love with😍. OMG! I've jarred most and will take camping. Hit it in the bong and wow. Gonna hit it again. Nirvana is in sight. Pretty much seed free as I only pollinated some lower branches on this girl.

Okay, focus damnit! I want some tincture out of this!!! Almost like perfume. Took another. Damn. Caught myself watching the plum tree grow. 5+ years old and it hasn't given us a frickin plum. I'm pretty much toast. I'm waiting 12 weeks from now on.😍

Okay, I'll try and focus. Got the run-off figured out, I hope.
20191124 154426

17 gallon plastic tank, 4 mil doubled 16'.

Neighbor just got here and I made him 🤣 take a couple hits of this. It he's half ad stoned as I am...

Where was I? Oh yeah, I think I planted 37 seeds
20191124 151527

I think. You count 'em. I got my shoes on, stuck on 10.

Got a couple Granddaddy Purple
20191124 151658

20191124 151701

These were on the swing set, 2 weeks old. Now 8n the little greenhouse. I still need to add aluminum screen.

Sativa
20191124 092222

Indica
20191124 092212

Hybrid
20191124 153905

F4's still expressing all 3

Kratky
20191124 153709

20191124 153656

20191124 153639

20191124 153633

East side of the big greenhouse. Amazing. Need to plant more lettuce and bok choy.

Look at this on some cherry tomatoes outside holding on in mid 40's at night.
20191124 123804

They'll turn black with our first frost but this orange stuff?

All for now. Dinner is soon and I'm toast.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Love the greenhouse!!!
Yeah, what a score! It's been sitting in my neighbor's back yard for years, used as a storage. Planted a bunch of broccoli and brussel sprout seedlings this afternoon.

It was 39 seeds planted yesterday and 8 more in coco in peat pots. I didn't want to plant anymore Chemgopher this year but with the frickin mice still stealing seedlings I don't have any other strains I can take a chance with.

Last night the mice struck again
20191125 063405

The only 3 that survived were wrapped in aluminum screen. The rest became a mouse salad but were shit to begin with and why they weren't wrapped. I'm done, poison with added peanutbutter is waiting. Traps can't get then all, obviously so time to nuke it. The last thing I want is for a predator poisoned like our halks or owls but I can't tolerate any more. I want them DEAD! Their families, DEAD!

The rats found the bird seed in the garage, ripped up the bag and are having a party. I'm beyond pissed at the little bastards. Poison is too good for 'em. I wanna tie 'em up, prop open their eye lids with toothpicks and make 'em watch Cspan. Yeah, I'M THAT PISSED!

So, let's throw some jet fuel on that fire, shall we?

The 2 girls throwing balls 3 weeks ago are at it again.
20191125 160837

Been checking daily so got 'em before they could piss me off even more. They are headed back to the swing set and they can do what they want. I promise they won't like the upcoming weather. F 'em. It's either that or the compost pile. Figure they'll at least give me some smoke eventually but any seeds will be handled with care. These are not true hermies, just plants that are determined to produce another generation. It's called nature but after 3+ months of seedy bud I don't need more. DONE!

Just look at that flower
20191125 160031

I wanna smoke that without shucking seeds. Call me crazy. Guessing mid Jan to Feb 1st.

I take pics of this one twice a day. Can't help it. This morning at 6:39am, sunrise.
20191125 063905

I can taste it. 8-10 weeks to go. Gonna let it ripen fully as that taste is what I'm looking for and won't settle for less.

Returned to smoking the lesser plants. Amazing the difference. It all works and tastes great but that bud I clipped yesterday is still the Gold Standard. OMG! The taste on that rivals the top top shelf and the high is beyond anything I've ever grown. Still can't believe I grew that! Just took the last bong hit of it until Dec 8th when I turn 61, I mean 29. Something like that! What a great taste.

So, bought a Turkey today. I really want to raise 2 turkeys a year and name them Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not quite the same as hunting but this is California. PLEASE don't tell 'em. They'll lock me up forever!

From the patio, 30' away
20191125 182151

I gotta post on making one of these. Easy peasy. You can wrap with real cheap plastic which will last about 3 months. I've been wrapping twice a year for 5 years to help pop seeds in spring and fall. This year I ordered 4 mil from Amazon. I had planned on double wrapping but will get to it. 2 dozen gallon bottles of water will keep some heat in. Gotta install geothermal heating/cooling. Lot of digging but once done it would rock.

So after hitting that primo bud I'm feeling much better. Still wanna kill something, rats and mice come to mind but hey, that's just me.

Happy Growing!!!

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I should start a renta cat business, ship them around to people.
This is the idea we had down the beach well it was quite a few years ago, because one idiot down there had a cat for a day and the cat freaked him out so he gave it back.

So to mock him further and embarrass him properly we developed a business plan called 'cat for a day' and we were queing cute beachbunnies, trying to interest them in renting a cat for a day aka meeting them and all that

that was back when I was single, it was a short-lived business lol! To this day someone will mention 'cat for a day' once or twice during the beach season LOL

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I cant believe your able to plant all winter, I’m getting excited about some winter crops now, what’s the temps at night like?
Dude. I only have one thing to say, DO IT! Look, I'm an old guy who's been stuck to the soil all my life. Soon I'll become one with it. Such is LIFE! It's all good.

For frickin ever I've been stuck to the sow in spring, harvest in fall BULLSHIT it isn't even funny.

Do it! Plant seeds today. Why not? Have you seen this shit? I'm not some Einstein who can alter frickin physics. DO IT! Honestly, what's got to lose?

Look, I was brainwashed to believe, from my folks to the guy who taught me how to grow this plant, that annuals can only be grown from March to November, just the way it is.

Horseshit! Do it. Get er done.

Last edited:
707finisher

707finisher

Have 2 raised garden beds, 3’x8’ have a few windows from a job, thinking about making a small green house on top of one for snow peas and planting fave Beans in the other guess they are better for cold hardy? Idk someone recommended them, both add nitro to soil I think?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Have 2 raised garden beds, 3’x8’ have a few windows from a job, thinking about making a small green house on top of one for snow peas and planting fave Beans in the other guess they are better for cold hardy? Idk someone recommended them, both add nitro to soil I think?
Yes they do but also taste great and are good for you. A lot better than the insecticide hormone laden shit you can buy at the store. Just sayin.

Top Bottom