• Tagged users None
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

IMG 20230113 183700673 HDR

IMG 20230113 183655514 HDR
IMG 20230113 183704488 HDR

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

First one is the PNG x Kashmir bush. It's flowering slowest. Nothing too exciting to report. She's producing trichomes now.

Second one is the short fast Columbian. Man, I feel like I got lucky with this one. It smells so strong of bubblegum, lemon, rotten fruit and cheese. In that order. It doesn't have a strong dank herb smell yet, but it just keeps getting better day by day. And the buds are dense, I hope it finishes/swells heavy.

Last is the sativa Columbian. It is producing flowers quickly. The branches are heavy and one small one already bent over. It has got a great coat of trichomes coming in. I'm excited to see where this one ends up.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Very nice. The Haze looks fat.......I have about 8 different strains from AG in the fridge waiting for my 2nd-3rd grow, I'm psyched. And I'd love to try some of Trustfall's stuff out. ;)

Looks like you already know but let these mature and mature some more, and a nice slow cure.....

Lockebox

Lockebox

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

After growing out some PNG x Kashmir, how woukd you rate the stretch/ sativa qualities?
The Columbian sativa stretched more. The Png x Kashmir is leafy, finicky, long flowering. At least this one is. Hope the smoke is worth it. Next time I'll grow it in a milder soil, smaller pot, 2 week veg with LST. You were thinking 12/12 from seed, right?

Lockebox

Lockebox

The Columbian sativa stretched more. The Png x Kashmir is leafy, finicky, long flowering. At least this one is. Hope the smoke is worth it. Next time I'll grow it in a milder soil, smaller pot, 2 week veg with LST. You were thinking 12/12 from seed, right?
Yeah you remember! Haha cool, the plan in mind is 12/12 from seed with a trellis set 10" under the led. Anything that tries to make it through the screen I'll bend and let it go as long as it needs outwards I reckon

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Png kash is good sativa smoke bro. Are the terpenes coming through yet? Smoking some now and floating away lol.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I'm getting a clean lemon-lime smell from the PNG Kashmir. The Columbian sativa smells like citrus and herb. The chunky Columbian smells like lemon bubblegum with a cheesy funk after. I'm looking forward to all of them.

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Pulled out for water.

Png x Kashmir. Starting to put out more flowers. View attachment 1323192
Original Haze
View attachment 1323195View attachment 1323194View attachment 1323193
Tall Columbian
View attachment 1323197

I cant help it but the PNG starts yellowing. Since she looks like she has still a few weeks, maybe you should up the nurtients a bit. If i imagine that yellowing keeps ongoing for the next 3-4 weeks, the plant will be yellow like an egg and start going for the sugar leaves. Maybe i am totally wrong but i wanted to mention it at least. Besides that plants looking fire :)
Whats your EC ?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I cant help it but the PNG starts yellowing. Since she looks like she has still a few weeks, maybe you should up the nurtients a bit. If i imagine that yellowing keeps ongoing for the next 3-4 weeks, the plant will be yellow like an egg and start going for the sugar leaves. Maybe i am totally wrong but i wanted to mention it at least. Besides that plants looking fire :)
Whats your EC ?

I think I overfed the PNG Kashmir, believe it or not. I gave it a heavy bloom topdress a few weeks back and it didn't like it. It's still growing out of some weird leaf curling and yellowing. I think it could be stunted and that's why it's flowering so slow. The tall Columbian kindof slowed down after that topdress as well. I have been lowering the amount of topdress and increasing nitrogen a bit for the long flowering sativas. Gave plain water yesterday. They are putting out more flowers now as well. I don't have any numerical data for this grow. Just a spoonful or two of terp tea dry amendments when I feel like they need it.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

The PNG Kashmir leaf curling. This happened after a heavy topdress with bloom booster a few weeks back. The long flowering sativas didn't like the extra potassium I'm guessing, too early for them. I also noticed afterwards that my bag of terp tea bloom boost wasn't mixed up all the way. There were chunks of a white powder not incorporated into the mix. So the ratio was probably off for that topdress.
This is the Columbian sativa, it began yellowing and got the curled burnt tips after the heavy boost topdress. Same with the png Kashmir. I just have to figure out growing pure sativas again. Lighter soil, shorter veg next time.

This is a bottom bud from the chunky Columbian. No burnt tips, I've been giving it the bloom boost topdress every watering since the first one a few weeks back. This plant grew wonderfully. The sativas have time to grow out of it. They are coming around. The Columbian is putting out a lot of flowers now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom