Pnw Closet Grower 2 4x4' 600 Watt Hid Perpetual Journal

• Thread starter PNW Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Hey everyone, I'm brand new here just signed up today. Had a friend telling me about this place so i figured i'd give it a try. I've been growing for about a year now and i'm working on what looks to be my third successful crop. I'v got a small setup with 2 4x4x6' tent/boxes each housing a 600 watt hid, a 400 cfm inline fan and a couple of small hurricane fans. I run two hydro plants in the gorilla tent and 2 soil plants in the box. I might be doing a coco grow soon since i haven't yet. the soil plants are in roughly 2 parts ocean forest, 1 part black gold, 1.5 parts perlite and .5 parts coco, roughly. Hydro i'm using the GH flora series trio with both using some or most of these addatives. Floralicious plus, cal-mag plus, rapid start, diamond nectar, flora nectar, liquid kool bloom, molasses, armor si, hydro guard and cannazym. Soil plants get 6.5 ph and hydro is getting yellow ph roughly 6 water because my ph pen sucks and the drops are more dependable anyway. O.K. Here goes, no laughing lol.
Sorry you guys are coming in late, This is yesterday day 44. The autos have about two weeks left and i switched the soil to 12/12 a couple days ago. I do have plenty of stuff on my previous grows if anyone is interested. Also sometimes my pics are awesome sometimes not because sometimes the cell phone is easier than the nikon. =) I can se my grow glasses for a filter on it's camera too where i need to shut the light off in there to use the good camera. Later in the grow i'll get some awesome close ups.
Hydro Tent(2 Heisenberg special autoflowers i'm doing for a comparative on another site.) Names are Christine and Verena. After heisenbergs kids. This is my second run in the hydro buckets.http://i.invalid.com/adOIeYi.jpg http://i.invalid.com/jDRJOaU.jpg
http://i.invalid.com/FtIijtJ.jpg
Then the soil box. I've got another Comparative plant on here from yet another place a Romulan-k and a Lemon Kush headband. Romulan -K is on the left. These pics were taken right after i fed them and super cropped the Romulan. Unlike the autos These plants have been topped many times and Low stress trained for a few extra tops.
http://i.invalid.com/WDRZU7X.jpg
Romulan-K, Named her vriha it's means one who excells in romulan. Yeah i'm geeky like that.
http://i.invalid.com/3a7sO7y.jpg
Lemon Kush Headband. Named her yolondi after yolondi from Di antwoord.
http://i.invalid.com/WoFUODd.jpg
I'll have better pics with tonights update. My journal tends to be picture intensive sorry. If anyone wants to see any of the past on these i'd be happy. I haven't really had much in the way of problems this grow worthy of mentioning.

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

OK i figured it out by reading the rules lol. Umm now i have to figure out how to upload them onto the database here. Jeez you guys could have made this a little harder.

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Day 45: Here's the pics for day 45 i hope, sorry about my confusion i think i got this now. =)

Heisenberg special autoflowers -
ZJuhu4i
KWOHRGS
9g1arDu
RqibUAn
SIMZlDE
VvDAvwr

Soil girls - Romulan-K is in the left, Lemon Kush Headband on the right.
DHa88Pc
LtuNKKw
E5WfShz
MuNYpSz
B8bPNvF
ZQH1Dgy

Now that i got the pics working i hope you guys like the journal.

Robert72181

Robert72181

Hey everyone, I'm brand new here just signed up today. Had a friend telling me about this place so i figured i'd give it a try. I've been growing for about a year now and i'm working on what looks to be my third successful crop. I'v got a small setup with 2 4x4x6' tent/boxes each housing a 600 watt hid, a 400 cfm inline fan and a couple of small hurricane fans. I run two hydro plants in the gorilla tent and 2 soil plants in the box. I might be doing a coco grow soon since i haven't yet. the soil plants are in roughly 2 parts ocean forest, 1 part black gold, 1.5 parts perlite and .5 parts coco, roughly. Hydro i'm using the GH flora series trio with both using some or most of these addatives. Floralicious plus, cal-mag plus, rapid start, diamond nectar, flora nectar, liquid kool bloom, molasses, armor si, hydro guard and cannazym. Soil plants get 6.5 ph and hydro is getting yellow ph roughly 6 water because my ph pen sucks and the drops are more dependable anyway. O.K. Here goes, no laughing lol.
Sorry you guys are coming in late, This is yesterday day 44. The autos have about two weeks left and i switched the soil to 12/12 a couple days ago. I do have plenty of stuff on my previous grows if anyone is interested. Also sometimes my pics are awesome sometimes not because sometimes the cell phone is easier than the nikon. =) I can se my grow glasses for a filter on it's camera too where i need to shut the light off in there to use the good camera. Later in the grow i'll get some awesome close ups.
Hydro Tent(2 Heisenberg special autoflowers i'm doing for a comparative on another site.) Names are Christine and Verena. After heisenbergs kids. This is my second run in the hydro buckets.

Then the soil box. I've got another Comparative plant on here from yet another place a Romulan-k and a Lemon Kush headband. Romulan -K is on the left. These pics were taken right after i fed them and super cropped the Romulan. Unlike the autos These plants have been topped many times and Low stress trained for a few extra tops.

Romulan-K, Named her vriha it's means one who excells in romulan. Yeah i'm geeky like that.

Lemon Kush Headband. Named her yolondi after yolondi from Di antwoord.

I'll have better pics with tonights update. My journal tends to be picture intensive sorry. If anyone wants to see any of the past on these i'd be happy. I haven't really had much in the way of problems this grow worthy of mentioning.
Nice to meet you name is Robert from the Salem area everybody here is cool that I've talked to so far peace brother

Robert72181

Robert72181

Day 45: Here's the pics for day 45 i hope, sorry about my confusion i think i got this now. =)

Heisenberg special autoflowers -
View attachment 621684 View attachment 621690 View attachment 621686 View attachment 621693 View attachment 621694 View attachment 621695
Soil girls - Romulan-K is in the left, Lemon Kush Headband on the right.
View attachment 621688 View attachment 621691 View attachment 621689 View attachment 621692 View attachment 621687 View attachment 621696
Now that i got the pics working i hope you guys like the journal.
Good looking plants man

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Nice to meet you name is Robert from the Salem area everybody here is cool that I've talked to so far peace brother
Thanks man, i'm bob(better than calling me robert too). I'm in the coastal area down here. Growing my little 4 plant recreational grow legally here in oregon. Looking to get a medical card soon so i can expand my garden a bit but honestly i don't think i could add much more than 2-4 more without wasting my yield.

Last edited:
PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Day 47: Nothing much going on, i changed my nute solution yesterday and cleaned everything out. It's sitting around 950 ppms right now. Soil girls got some fresh water yesterday too. Everything's starting to get heavy, thinking it's time to put in the bamboo.
Heisenberg special autos: The biggest is 40 inches now witch i was told it would not reach. =)
Qszj8gx
JSeaFBV
YN5UP0f
KUpXNM9
JU9MbTy
7fMd6c2
GZTh2yr

Soil girls: Romulan-K(romulan x critikal kush) on the left, Lemon Kush Headband on the right.
ALnOwRW
86EJvrj
R2LWFEr
CDVpMvq
H6beQiO
DaZA8T6
ZcjI3ZT

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Day 50: Got the bamboo up on the hydro buckets because the heisenbergs were swaying pretty good and the tall one was leaning a bit. Now that it's stood up the tallest is almost 41 inches witch is awesome since i was not expecting them to get to 40. Romulan-K in the soil is getting huge, really looking forward to what comes out of the soil box, lemon kush headband is a top three favorite of mine.
Heisenbergs:
Id3r1U3
Sumfo7Z
7BJpFUd
8WypvBK
DvCXCKz
EDlFA6q
ILQuzLi
LABfeKX
MSJiJi3
VG9bH2T

Soil box: Romulan-K is left
OZKDUpN
BqjWxV4
H37u7mz
CUBIguW

Oy9Y7G7
PNW Grower

PNW Grower

I got video but i'm not much of a camera man. You can see how fat this heisenberg is going to get a lot better in the video though.
I think i'm going to feed these girls later.

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Day 54: got The heisenbergs in 900 ppms, They're doing great. The soil plants are drinking a gallon every other day now. So many tops on the RK, hoping i didn't over do it trying to not let my buddy down i'm growing it for.
CKuoQ6P
NP5eRwG
CGn5VzO
7lEF8Cv
PDABcgX
QMBlZq4
Qz01OMq
ZQcltW7
ZsTHkqo
NxkIbGv

1BGa5Aa
Last edited:
Robert72181

Robert72181

I got video but i'm not much of a camera man. You can see how fat this heisenberg is going to get a lot better in the video though.
I think i'm going to feed these girls later.
I still can't upload videos to the site I use my iPhone doesn't work

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Day 57: Heisenbergs are getting real close and the soil plants have entered week 2. Feeding them a full does of FF trio every third feeding with all the addatives named previously.
Heisenbergs,
F8jahOl
F8jahOl
29nEkkZ
X4QMnib
MrRtPN9
ANFOTkv
MKmYbCz

Soil box. Romulan-k on the left Lemon Kush Headband on the right.
IXHDcce
OqbRAij
Vopf1YC
Z5MrwVw
RyTGOa9
RortuPH

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Day 63: The soil plants are in the third week of flower now, getting a minor def but i'm going to flush tomorrow. The only flush they've had thus far. Soil needs to be reset because i think there's to much N in it. Heisenbergs started there flush today with only florakleen and some hydroguard in there. Flush ppm is 41 and 45. Thinking 3-7 days left on the heisenbergs but since these are my first autos i am not entirely sure. I am totally super impressed with these though. I got them for free on another site for a comparative grow and holy cow they smell good and are one of the frostiest plants i've had the pleasure of growing. Can't Wait to share this with my new local Growmies! The only thing i'm not so happy about on these heisenbergs is they didn't fatten up as much as i'd hoped. Still though, absolutely mouthwatering.
M7a05BB
O1zYwj8
Vq73mbT
LI9JQIE
EpO6Z88
Czy0OBS
Sac4pVV
Ab6M4uw
EFBre5I
3vw77il
GxgeBOp
QW2AxKi