Pollen Sales

• Thread starter Urban Hippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

That says that pollen for certain crops is only viable for a certain number of days and hours! Thats crazy, but i suppose true.

Environmental factors must be considered... morning dew is hell on pollen.

Sexual Plant Reproduction
Determination of Pollen Viability in Tomatoes
Pollen Dispersion, Pollen Viability and Pistil Receptivity in Leymus chinensis
An Investigation on Pollen Viability, Germination and Tube Growth in Some Stone Fruits
Field Tests for Pollen Viability; a Comparative Approach
A new procedure to asses pollen viability

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

At first I was reluctant due to all the potential problems coming from irresponsible pollen donors but look at the industry now as other farmers have said, the fucked up shit comes along with seed sales clone sales and used equipment and all three of the above are doing great in some eyes here in colorado...it's all about perspective
It's all about risk vs reward......risks and rewards are measured differently by different people or and farmers.

I'll just pass on the pollen politely and say, "don't say I didn't warn ya"

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
It's all in who's putting it out there. Have recently tossed a lot of seeds payed good money from growers here that are not something I believe should be continued to be breed or passed. But still for sale here but to each there own. Everyone has a opinion . Some if negative know when to walk away.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I can see it now,

Gaura-fucking-teed feminized viable pollen with 100% money back

Job security right there and I don't think that can be reverse engineered and if done right unreplicable and your custies will have to come back for more.....cha ching!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I can see it now,

Gaura-fucking-teed feminized viable pollen with 100% money back

Job security right there and I don't think that can be reverse engineered and if done right unreplicable and your custies will have to come back for more.....cha ching!

Settle down. Your not usually so negative @caveman. I also respect your input. This is a discussion not even a real thing happening. Just being toyed with. But there is a market and perhaps not even possible. This return biz U keep talking about ? Would be for new crosses . Seems I read somewhere they take DNA of a female plant and preserve it in a vial .. Peace. Respect. M

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I can't argue with that
Settle down. Your not usually so negative @caveman. I also respect your input. This is a discussion not even a real thing happening. Just being toyed with. But there is a market and perhaps not even possible. This return biz U keep talking about ? Would be for new crosses . Seems I read somewhere they take DNA of a female plant and preserve it in a vial .. Peace. Respect. M
Look before you jump is all. This thread is great and I do appreciate the platform to speak my mind, and I have made respect for the dialogue.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Wait a second cool cats......I can reference a well knkwn forum regarding this plant we speak of and they have openly verified the receiving of as well as the viability of pollen sent through the mail (between members). With permish I will gladly link over the many of threads ? In fact there are grow reports of plants bred from shipped pollen....

I believe the pollen is frozen - packed in dry ice and shipped - the KEY though is letting the vial gradually warm to room temp or kept in fridge (straight outta the dry ice)till use - no ?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
If it's alright with urban Sure when he wakes up he's gonna sayWTF. I would love to read it. Are new resident chemist. Also said dry ice.I was picking his brain on the subject. My thought would be fresh pollin once month whatever strain my choosing but request for certain is diffently considered. Anyway will need Ginny pigs in time. These would be tested before hand for viability Only way to do it. Never had a sterile male. But it does happen. Along with working all pollin I currently have and see how long term storage success rate has been . It's just a thought at moment. Let the test begin and will document on here. M

bluebully420

bluebully420

The "cookie" family i.e. jigga is marketing his f1 strain male as it was the secret ingridient in pink panties sunset sherbert and girls scout. His durban poinson x f1 male has become a sort of legend and the cookie fam is quoted as saying they dont want to sale cookie seeds as they want to hold there phenos tight but the male is the reason gsc and others listed are so great that and the triangle aka flo ridah kush. Supposedly there even working with adam at dna/reserva privada with using there pollen from there mythical "F1" & "Durban poison x F1"

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The "cookie" family i.e. jigga is marketing his f1 strain male as it was the secret ingridient in pink panties sunset sherbert and girls scout. His durban poinson x f1 male has become a sort of legend and the cookie fam is quoted as saying they dont want to sale cookie seeds as they want to hold there phenos tight but the male is the reason gsc and others listed are so great that and the triangle aka flo ridah kush. Supposedly there even working with adam at dna/reserva privada with using there pollen from there mythical "F1" & "Durban poison x F1"

Yes heard they were already doing it a yr and half ago ... Sounds like the renewal of there line ...double dip ...get ya for the fem seeds then u need pollin ....brilliant!!! ... Is this for sale yet? See sounds like am too late depending on outcome and us small time players being able to afford the big boys stuff...

bluebully420

bluebully420

I imagine it would cost us small timers a kidney for there pollen. Does anyone have any clues onto what there "F1" STRAIN might be. Having tried a confirmed cookie fam gsc nug its hard to say you can tast the durban and definitely the overwhelming high of the tk, but my thoughts on that male is maybe a %100 indica maybe a land race i.e. mazar i sharif or a paki. I dont know structure of the buds and the way they grow makes me.wonder plz some thoughts

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A pheno of durban og or something like that it was in an old weed magazine like two years ago

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
All cleaned out and ready to see some males strut there stuff. As far as cross pollination will pull out and seperated the men from the boys. Where's my whip

Top Bottom