Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Hi all, i am new to this site but i have been a reader/browser since i started growing for the first time in my life on 7 April 2017...
I must say i have fallen in love with every aspect of growing these wonderful plants so far.
I did a cheap CFL cardboard box grow. (still in progress)
Below are some of the pictures from they started. (my phone broke about 2 weeks ago so haven't been taking many pictures lately, i will if asked.)
20 Days into Indoor:
27Apr17 Lizma

21 Days + My Noobish LST ^_^
28Apr17 LST Lizma

yes i did a very cheap grow...
As time went on, i added to my setup (CFL's), changed boxes to a bigger box lol, changed the reflective materials and so on.
30 Days into grow:
6May17 LST Lizma

32 Days into grow:
8May17 LST Lizma3

37 Days into grow:
13May LST Lizma after

Did not mean to highjack/hog the page/thread.... i do have more pictures.. oh and she is a Cali-o.... Her sister is an outdoor Cali-o that's in a pot and smaller than her... but she has started becoming blue/purple from the cold and she is thriving...
20170630 140001

All these are part of the same first grow of mine...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hi all, i am new to this site but i have been a reader/browser since i started growing for the first time in my life on 7 April 2017...
I must say i have fallen in love with every aspect of growing these wonderful plants so far.
Below are some of the pictures from they started. (my phone broke about 2 weeks ago so haven't been taking many pictures lately, i will if asked.)
20 Days into Indoor:
View attachment 715484
View attachment 715485
As time went on, i added to my setup (CFL's), changed boxes to a bigger box lol, changed the reflective materials and so on.
30 Days into grow:
View attachment 715486
32 Days into grow:
View attachment 715487
37 Days into grow:
View attachment 715488

Did not mean to highjack/hog the page/thread.... i do have more pictures.. oh and she is a Cali-o.... Her sister is an outdoor Cali-o that's in a pot and smaller than her... but she has started becoming blue/purple from the cold and she is thriving...
View attachment 715489
I couldnt tell but did you keep it pulled down all the way thru stretch till it hardened up? If you did it was prob pretty decent..

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

I couldnt tell but did you keep it pulled down all the way thru stretch till it hardened up? If you did it was prob pretty decent..
They are all still growing. Tried moving them outdoors 4 days ago and they started to get weird symptoms which i assume is from the cold as the stems are all turning red/purple and some leaves are bleaching at the tips and dying off. Almost looks as if some got bronzed almost. So tonight is their first night back indoors under CFL's (flowering still) and i must say that my house smells amazing. 1x White Widow and 2x Cali-o indoors that have some purple tips from the cold.
Hope they pull through.
This image was from earlier today before i moved them back inside.
20170630 135817

If they don't pull through i will definitely ask you all for some help as i do have a post already in the outdoor medical side asking for help but will let them know i have moved them back indoors.
As promised the purple tips from the 3-4 days/nights outside lol
This is my Cali-o Indoor (Sick so moved back inside earlier today)
20170627 140020

This is my White Widow: (Slight pink tip but she started getting sick, moved back inside)
20170627 135947

Here is the pic of my girl tied up :) and yes i keep them tied all through the grow. 47 Days into grow:
23May17 LST Lizma side

i have changed the elastic hooks i made with proper green plant ties.

TheRemer

TheRemer

20 Days into Indoor:
View attachment 715484
View attachment 715485
30 Days into grow:
View attachment 715486
32 Days into grow:
View attachment 715487
37 Days into grow:
View attachment 715488

View attachment 715489
The threads called post your babies, your more than welcome to post yo babies. I'm new to the indoor and this site helped me alot, and continues to do so every time I'm on here. Most the time. Good place good people. I like it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I love how your setup looks. Neat and peaceful. Wish i had something like this. Right now all i have is soil and CFL's lol.
Thank you..
You know what they say..
I couldnt afford dubs
but I keep the 10"s clean :)

It takes awhile to build up... Be patient...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They are all still growing. Tried moving them outdoors 4 days ago and they started to get weird symptoms which i assume is from the cold as the stems are all turning red/purple and some leaves are bleaching at the tips and dying off. Almost looks as if some got bronzed almost. So tonight is their first night back indoors under CFL's (flowering still) and i must say that my house smells amazing. 1x White Widow and 2x Cali-o indoors that have some purple tips from the cold.
Hope they pull through.
This image was from earlier today before i moved them back inside.
View attachment 715493
If they don't pull through i will definitely ask you all for some help as i do have a post already in the outdoor medical side asking for help but will let them know i have moved them back indoors.
As promised the purple tips from the 3-4 days/nights outside lol
This is my Cali-o Indoor (Sick so moved back inside earlier today)
View attachment 715499
This is my White Widow: (Slight pink tip but she started getting sick, moved back inside)
View attachment 715501
Here is the pic of my girl tied up :) and yes i keep them tied all through the grow. 47 Days into grow:
View attachment 715496
i have changed the elastic hooks i made with proper green plant ties.
Well start your own thread on it, and ppl will chime in.. We don't want to muddy a thread on babies, with flowering plants...
I check it out..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The threads called post your babies, your more than welcome to post yo babies. I'm new to the indoor and this site helped me alot, and continues to do so every time I'm on here. Most the time. Good place good people. I like it.
Sorry brother i might have led him off track... I got us back on track... post ur babies... I did mine..
they just came home from the hospital and I got them under a 600, like they are at a bbq.... :)

TheRemer

TheRemer

Sorry brother i might have led him off track... I got us back on track... post ur babies... I did mine..
they just came home from the hospital and I got them under a 600, like they are at a bbq.... :)
Aww I bet they loving it, I dint get to see my girls last night I worked to late. They in a 4x5 with a 600mh. I hope they are loving it as well.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Here's my girls in the flower room this morning.and my 3 baby Hindus illin in the backyard, my runt bucket is doing well now, looks like I can report them and they will be normal plants. Fuckin almost hucked em away. Hope all is well. Doobs lit coffee goin.

IMG 20170701 092526
IMG 20170701 103434
IMG 20170701 101635
IMG 20170701 101731
IMG 20170701 101749
TheRemer

TheRemer

LST my tall girls to match the canopy of the LST Hindu, n my short God's Blue Cough. Hope all is well with everyone. Gotta beer, doob and a cigg, trying to take it easy but build a green house, but it's fuckin hit out. So I just do the stuff in the shade. Ahaha working by the suns pace. The GBC is getting bushy.

IMG 20170701 114301
IMG 20170701 114306
IMG 20170701 113558
IMG 20170701 113617
jipp

jipp

my cat is gonna get skinned if he breaks in to get to my kids.

sigh, he munch solo #2 back up ( red solo )this time.. fuck is gonna get turned into a hat if he keep sit up.. im gonna try harder to block the cat door. poor babies. heh.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

my cat is gonna get skinned if he breaks in to get to my kids.

sigh, he munch solo #2 back up ( red solo )this time.. fuck is gonna get turned into a hat if he keep sit up.. im gonna try harder to block the cat door. poor babies. heh.

chris.
Godzilla to your babies. Ahaha Mann. Better barracade

jipp

jipp

Godzilla to your babies. Ahaha Mann. Better barracade
hey bro, check it out..

once i up there food they will take off i bet.
that cat is gonna get skinned yet if he keeps fucking with my leafs.
#red solo
IMG 4219

solo #2 #team blue
IMG 4220

i am going to up there food next.. even tho i should do water.. the fuckers are starving.. so my logic.. they using the food up so they can still use more in such a little environment. so we will find out.. wish i could remember what i did with solo #1 just a blur

chris.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

LST my tall girls to match the canopy of the LST Hindu, n my short God's Blue Cough. Hope all is well with everyone. Gotta beer, doob and a cigg, trying to take it easy but build a green house, but it's fuckin hit out. So I just do the stuff in the shade. Ahaha working by the suns pace. The GBC is getting bushy.
damn man, love the bends and def love that 4th pic i think it is.... she is so leafy and looks so healthy... nice work man...
i am germinating 4x 24k Gold seeds as well now... their sprouts are just breaking out so just a few more days in the warmth

Top Bottom