Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

They haven't been a daily occurrence this year, but i definitely have seen more this year than any other.
I'm also a weather nut. I'd chase tornadoes if I could. Anyway, we had an f4 tornado less than 5 miles from us about 3 weeks ago (it put a car up on a fence, and if I didn't know better, I'd have thought a bomb had gone off)
Last week we had a deluge again. NYC for the 1st time ever had a flash flood warning, and a monster tornado just missed Liberty Field during a game. That would have been a true catastrophe.
That Tornado may have killed thousands if just a 1/2 mile away.
I know people debate global warming, but if ya life in certain areas, there's no question. In my twisted mind Anyway
Resized 20210905 121418

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

During one of our rides this Summer 2021, we/ @ComfortablyNumb stopped at one of our favorite local beach park to grind our lunch, and we were entertained by the local Sea Turtles grinding their lunch of seaweed off of the reef off shore (no filters)... 😎 🤙

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Nice fish! I read in the newspaper yesterday that the fishermen want to Hunt whales as well because the whale take *their* fish..LoL. only 1 of 10 whale species are hunted for food, the rest are not. So it wont be fished whale because it is not for eating or using to something. Luckily there is no import of whales to EU or the usa. Lucky for the whales.

One man hunted the whales to the brink of extinction last century. I am trying to have that guys motivation on growing

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, the mustang was a 2016 Generation 2 Coyote moter w/3:55.1 gear in the rear, AEM intake w/Airaid tube and an X-pipe by SVE, wheels are SVE 19x10 w/ 285's Firehawk tires puttin down 450hp at the crank, lowered as it was w/SVE springs and BMR cradle lockout it would handle the twisty's. Thanks for the views guys. I custom designed the pony myself. SS

20200725 085954
Last edited:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Alright, this old man is getting ready for some football. I'd love to join a flag football league, but I can't run yet, and maybe nevet. I never thought I'd throw either, so anything is possible. NO WAY I could have withstood the pain w/out the smoke of the greatest plant on the planet!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Alright, this old man is getting ready for some football. I'd love to join a flag football league, but I can't run yet, and maybe nevet. I never thought I'd throw either, so anything is possible. NO WAY I could have withstood the pain w/out the smoke of the greatest plant on the planet!
Watch the windows mate😂😂😂

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Watch the windows mate😂😂😂
In my 1st vid a day, or 2 ago, I thought I might break the backboard, so I figured I'd try to hit the chimney, and then throw over the house. I did have one slip, and just miss. The women wouldn't have been too happy. Luckily I'm not being botched out right now 🙃.
I'm about ready to put up some drum videos. Any requests?
It would be cool to start a remote band of stoners thread, if there are enough musicians?. We could each record from our home/home studio. "The Band Of Stoners" Cannabis, and music are....well perfect.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

W
In my 1st vid a day, or 2 ago, I thought I might break the backboard, so I figured I'd try to hit the chimney, and then throw over the house. I did have one slip, and just miss. The women wouldn't have been too happy. Luckily I'm not being botched out right now 🙃.
I'm about ready to put up some drum videos. Any requests?
It would be cool to start a remote band of stoners thread, if there are enough musicians?. We could each record from our home/home studio. "The Band Of Stoners" Cannabis, and music are....well perfect.
Well u have a hell of an arm on ya mate that’s for sure I haven’t got a musical bone in my body but if u need someone on the triangle I’m in😂😂😂

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

W

Well u have a hell of an arm on ya mate that’s for sure I haven’t got a musical bone in my body but if u need someone on the triangle I’m in😂😂😂
All the help I could get!
Thanks for the compliment. The problem is I screwed up my chances to play college ball. I played some semi pro ball, but I was much too old to be looked at.
Besides being a mediocre musician, the only other thing I'm good at is growing big plump sugary colas.
Hopefully once I'm back at that, I'll be able to step up my quality of living (in every aspect)
I'm glad this thread started. It feels like I'm getting a to know about some real interesting/cool people

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

All the help I could get!
Thanks for the compliment. The problem is I screwed up my chances to play college ball. I played some semi pro ball, but I was much too old to be looked at.
Besides being a mediocre musician, the only other thing I'm good at is growing big plump sugary colas.
Hopefully once I'm back at that, I'll be able to step up my quality of living (in every aspect)
I'm glad this thread started. It feels like I'm getting a to know about some real interesting/cool people
And now waiting for the drum vids👍

Top Bottom