Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stringbean

It's a bitch when you put it so much work into something only to see it fail miserably but get right back up and crack more seeds spend another $500 growing weed is like buying a boat you better have money lol

S

Stringbean

Everything that's going to harvest is Skittles autos and all the tall shit that looks like Christmas trees that Charlie Brown threw out LOL are Dosey does every Bean come from ilgm hey man if you could turn me on to a bean company that I can purchase from that'd be great I'm getting sick of ilgm they always sell the same old shit man they never have nothing new but I'd appreciate it man he can turn me on to somebody who can send me some beans a Bean Company in the state of Indiana would be great

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Everything that's going to harvest is Skittles autos and all the tall shit that looks like Christmas trees that Charlie Brown threw out LOL are Dosey does every Bean come from ilgm hey man if you could turn me on to a bean company that I can purchase from that'd be great I'm getting sick of ilgm they always sell the same old shit man they never have nothing new but I'd appreciate it man he can turn me on to somebody who can send me some beans a Bean Company in the state of Indiana would be great
Hit up @Trustfall for beans. Hes got the ones you want, guaranteed 🫠
Also sells clones.

S

Stonemason7767

We have a 16 year old barn cat that decided she was retiring last year and now stays inside and sleeps on the bed all day.we also just inherited my mother inlaws cat.they ignore each other ,but when I wake up early morning the are standing on each end of the hallway just starting at each other.almost every morning.the only time they get close is when we dump a huge pile of catnip out on the floor.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Don’t like to fish but love to eat those pan fish ! Gills are my favorite but those will do ! What time we eat? Lol
so the main lake i fish at i would say has an unhealthy amount of bluegill. I keep getting them in my cast net trying to catch shad for the catfish.

id eat them, but honestly the size of them and the effort to descale i feel like id rather just go buy them somewhere already done

Top Bottom