Pot prices

• Thread starter Froto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
He was probably just the mule! And yes, no doubt he cooperated. I thought the strangest part was smuggling from Canada to the US.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Recreational legalized 2-3 years ago, every body is growing it in Michigan and has been since medical was legalized 10 years ago or so.
If your in Michigan, don’t quit your day job.
Michigan here myself ... there is still a black market but the med and rec market takes the majority of the market share. If you're looking for a 1/4 oz from a black market dealer, you might be able to pick it up around $40 - $50 for that quart ... Rec prices are running between $40 and $60 most places for an 1/8 in my area.

$500/lb is probably about right for a lb of outdoor "sun grown" on the black market ... I grow my own to avoid dispensary prices and I share (not sell) my overages to family and a few close friends.

sambapati

sambapati

They will fall apart. You can wrap them in a moist paper towel with distilled water once or twice.
20211124 072932
Actual photo of revitalized packs....works....do try this at home
20211124 072932
20211124 072932

tobh

tobh

Supporter
still able to get a bill for a half oz in my area, but that's to the right buyer. most smokers i know simply want the cheapest shit that gets em high, despite appreciating quality home grown. certainly miss the days of moving an oz for $360 though, or easily getting product to friends through the mail. can't even do that anymore, fuckers have caught onto all the stealth shipping methods i've ever used.

Reactions: TSD
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
In Michigan where it’s flooded, 500$. People still dont want it. The legal game has weeded out a lot of growers, inside and out. If it’s not top notch and then some, nobody wants it. I used to do big outside grows in the 90’s, till I bought a house in 2001. Just not worth it anymore.
Plenty of folks in MI will buy at 1000-1200 a pound of good bud. I know, I live here 😉.

The dispensaries are jacked in prices and the people want good bud. If you are undercutting the dispensaries and any local talent then a great gain is easy enough to be made for sure.

This depends on where you live in the state though. The money and clientele is out there though.

TSD

TSD

He was probably just the mule! And yes, no doubt he cooperated. I thought the strangest part was smuggling from Canada to the US.
I've close to the Canadian border and there is a Native American reservation close by that is in both countries, and they are basically thier own sovereign state/nation, plus the St. Lawrence River is also in both, well all three really, nations.... so those are perfect breeding grounds for smuggling, both ways. The amount of border patrol, customs, DEA, homeland security, troopers, (and probably several other more stealthy agencies) present in my area is ridic. The shit that has come through that reservation for decades would blow the average straight edge's mind. I dare say it could rival parts of the Mexican border, it's just not as talked about because it doesn't help the desired political narrative.

Ponky

Ponky

I've close to the Canadian border and there is a Native American reservation close by that is in both countries, and they are basically thier own sovereign state/nation, plus the St. Lawrence River is also in both, well all three really, nations.... so those are perfect breeding grounds for smuggling, both ways. The amount of border patrol, customs, DEA, homeland security, troopers, (and probably several other more stealthy agencies) present in my area is ridic. The shit that has come through that reservation for decades would blow the average straight edge's mind. I dare say it could rival parts of the Mexican border, it's just not as talked about because it doesn't help the desired political narrative.
Yeah those are the guys with the DK and bagged cigarettes. They smuggle a lot of stuff.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Welp before I was growing dispensaries were and still are 55$ 1/8th, 80otd after tax. (Illinois and Missouri)

Buddies had junk indoor for 225$ each, and all the outdoor is what you get in the hood for 5$ per gram.

I've known one man to do ounces for 150$ of fire, and he got busted and lost his connect...

Let's just say I'm happy to be growing legally lol

TomTom420

TomTom420

Here in Nova Scotia I know a guy with nice outdoor and he's 80-100 an oz if he will even part with it lol... I know another that sells it for 700 a lb but he's still learning to grow and it shows. I've tried a few delivered to your door within a few hrs and there all over priced for the good stuff and the cheap stuff is just that...lacking flavor and kick...now I get really nice stuff shipped from Ontario for 60$ and oz( family prices) and rosin for my Dr dabber for 10$ a gram... just got a QP of king tut and 4 g of rosin today from Ontario😎
IMG 20211124 152857540
IMG 20211124 153049869

Moshmen

Moshmen

Back in the day you drive right over and never get cked or even asked for liscense - now ya need a passport - we were at the other end of the state but made several trips as you describe

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Some of these per ounce prices that people are saying they can get in their home towns is crazy! I believe the people but god dam! $50 or less per ounce? For that cheap why even grow for profit? Why even sell at all? The only way I could see that working is if you lived in a state where rent was $300 a month LOL. In my neighborhood rent starts at $2000 a month you would be trimming 24/7 nonstop all month long and still come up short for your rent. Dam that is like the definition of spinning your wheels. Im getting arthritis in my hands just thinking about it. I literally think you can work at Subway here part time and still make more money than selling outdoor weed 😂🤷‍♂️

Ponky

Ponky

Some of these per ounce prices that people are saying they can get in their home towns is crazy! I believe the people but god dam! $50 or less per ounce? For that cheap why even grow for profit? Why even sell at all? The only way I could see that working is if you lived in a state where rent was $300 a month LOL. In my neighborhood rent starts at $2000 a month you would be trimming 24/7 nonstop all month long and still come up short for your rent. Dam that is like the definition of spinning your wheels. Im getting arthritis in my hands just thinking about it. I literally think you can work at Subway here part time and still make more money than selling outdoor weed 😂🤷‍♂️
These are the people who grow lots of it. 40 lights or more. All machine trimmed. Buy yeah. They're making at most 100 to 150 a pound profit. Or just breaking even. Not sure why they don't stop. They think they can all wait it out maybe. I wouldn't bother. I've heard if as little as 25 cents a gram. For trimmed cured buds.

Anthem

Anthem

Outdoor is down to 5 hund in the OC. I saw decent indoor that could be had for 8 hund the other day. Rec is going for 1600 per taxes also. The prices are going way down. It happens !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom