potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Hey bro' sounds good, that way you won't be caught with no head height when you need it. p

S

still smokin

dude, I just had to ride my trike 20 miles round trip in the rain to get frigin weed 52 deg. burrrrrr..... dedicated stoner huh...or stupid stoner....lol....yes i have a trike,has 1600 vw moter.very nice.....but not rain proof

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Hey bro', that is dedication!!

I ordered 5 fem Sagarmatha Lowboldts and they sent me 5 fem Sag AK 48s, and this is the 2nd time they did a switcheroo on me (I ordered 5 Lowlife White Russians and they sent me 5 Lowryder 2s). So I am done with discountseedcompany.

I am just going to use 1 waterfarm, in the small tent for autos as a side grow. My main tent will get all regular seeds, as I have been a little disappointed with the lack of stability in the newer autos that I have tried. I was hoping that they would be more stable now that autos have been around for a while, but I enjoy the stabilty and quality of reg seeds.

potluvr

R

Rural_GrowOp

Hey potluvr are you using extra air stones in your waterfarms?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey rural grow!

No, just modified them by making the existing holes double the size, and adding another dozen new holes! potluvr

S

still smokin

5 - third dimention seeds germed and in soil. 5- LA CON x G13 haze (free bees from farm)germed and in soil. next game is on yall..... cant wait to see these girls and boys......shhhhhhh......the boys dont know it yet.... he he he ..... buutttt...:character0110::icon_dizzy:

S

still smokin

and you know im tying these bitches down..... hey that sounds fun......opps sorry ladies

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Freakshow!!

Yes, that sucks, at least you got the genetics you ordered, where they sent me completly different genes. p

S

still smokin

dude that sux...what do you do huh.I ordered for marijaniaseeds.NL for some BIG BUD seeds,reg. 10 seeds .9 germed through one away not healthy got 8 males.god i was pissed .even the mazar x afghany sucks and that was the free bees from them. but at least i got 3 females out of five they are just dont budding well at all. but this next run will be different cause all seeds are from the farm so im expecting good things.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Yes, I didn't complain the first time, and this is the last time for me, and I have ordered a shit-load of seeds the past 6 years (not all from them). So they lost a lot of potential business.p

R

Rural_GrowOp

That sucks they did that man. I ordered from them once and got everything I ordered but I have heard several stories like yours. I understand the chances we take ordering seeds and will give any company a chance but as soon as something goes wrong I'm done with em. The farm has better genetics anyway.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey rural grow!

Yes, I have gotten most of my orders sent with satisfaction, but the odds caught up with me, and I would order from here, but it has a cash only policy. p

R

Rural_GrowOp

Yeah that makes it a bit riskier huh. I have the same policy here. I'll order stuff but as soon as one payment doesn't make it in I'm done ordering. Its hard to find somewhere really reliable. Good luck on the future seed purchases.

S

still smokin

hey all I ordered from here and all went just fine . it takes longer then the other places because you have to send cash first then they send you the goods but the quality of the seeds are going to be much better here .them other places get there seeds from the breeders but sometimes they by seconds and that what we end up bying. they do it i think to get cheaper price to make it look like there givin ya a good deal when your gettin crap genes...they are working on credit card purchace here now so hopefully it wont be long... at least thats what elderphant told me before he moved

S

shroomyshroom

im very ify about ordering seeds these days i am very lucky yo know a few ppl who carry quite a few diff strains and even a few hybrids of there own.... which i am always happy to grow out for them when asked :D last seeds i order came from SB and they made it in to aust ok... the other seed banks didnt really care if theres made it or not no reply to e-mails but happy to take my money...

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey shroomy, it is tough gettin' good stock these days, consider yourself lucky!

Freakshow-You are right about Port of Chicago, only order I got nabbed was when I was a noob and ordered from Amsterdam, which was so obvious (no return addy!), it may of well just had pot seeds on the front!! So, all my orders come from UK and not inspected through customs. Did you email attitude about your issue? p

S

still smokin

hey USA, I have been lucky so far but now i have maney strains growing outside .I am going to buy 6 18 gallon tubs,bup two together to make three containers and out of what i have outside i will take the best of the three srains and grow me some moms. no more seeds for awhile .I have ordered 5 times in 3 months and recieved evrything.knock on wood.I have now for strain: pine apple express, mazar kush,mazar Afhgan, third dimention,LA CON x G13 haze,white rhyno x chronic,Gigabud,purple lady, if i cant find a few good moms that i like out of those strains.....I better quit smokin...lol....... but for now......I AM.....still smokin

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!!

I came home from work and smelled that DDiesel is flowering, and so are the White Dwarfs, so I am gonna spray them with DM Reverse! Boy does that bitch stink, I ordered 5 fem Lowlife Lemon Skunks from attitude, as I had smoked some Lemon Skunk a year ago, but they only had reg seeds at the time, it was a very heavy lemonaide kind of smell and taste (and surprising high too). So when I saw them feminized I was like YES!! SCORE!! I am off to spray my bitches! p

Pics-1st pic are the 2 White Dwarfs in day 18!
2nd and 3rd pics are a top and side shot of the DDiesel, and I will get better pics when the buds start to develop.

DSCF0120
DSCF0124
DSCF0125
Top Bottom