POTorNOT, NEEDS? crazy concierge

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

just tryin to chill after workin two site triages and did a terrible job, today/wicked fails... re springtales. seraphine must b busy. just found a zealot pest recipe and... nothing on springtales, in the 3 texts i have, which cover pests. very, disappointing.

soo... controlled, but still need to settle down

celtic, style.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

a lil culture

pretty sure they're saying something negative about short people, here... they get pretty worked up about it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i like my ballads

this one takes me to the hair, metal and unfortunate men in spandex

of the 80s

ain't sayin they're wrong about the hair n metal

it's any man

in spandex

i take umbrage with

no need to post pics, D; nobody likes a smartass

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if u guys hang with the nairdowells, of other pot sites, please tell me the who's n sites

because I'm seriously considering joining the top ten... to give and take from growers many of we never speak to; never see... and i would have the power of the joined, observations and to the second tech of our day- shared, across all pot sites. lest we not b excluded by myopic and profit driven mentalities; slowing our collaborative progress, like so many pharmaceutical companies.
y'all know u r welcome to give them my email, just lemme know it's comin, to minimize my email freakouts and to expect something. i lose over 5 hrs, every day, just maintaining a connection to currently 3 sites and grower peeps i know outside the sites... and most days, learn more than i have to bring to the table, making every hour, an investment in grow knowledge.... i always forget, if i don't share, or use, personally.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

clone experiment: cancelled

aquaman, reminds- clones all share the same dna. he an i are in agreement the greater mass of later generations, is by the growers experience, learning the demands n preferences of the individual strain... i feel the radio show i heard on YouTube, cover this, was mistaken and it'd be a waste of my time n resources to prove out, what feels more like common sense.

i tell ya, rock- my misspelling and shortening of names, hurts my game... great to c u!

hey, have you grown any of these?
any secrets?

the chem one, is takin off, the entire batch- instantly surpassed the growth of its competition... so much, i was able to call it at an inch, or so and at around 6"... they're still kickin ass, structure wise, just as seedlings.

@therrock

ok... how the f do u dial someone with a space in their name!

@the rrock

nm... i give up.

20200508 092939
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diox run

need to keep my puup together

i hate that u guys pressure me

to learn ur zealot, organic b.s. grows!

but i feel worthless in triage

nobody grows, aero!!!

i want to pimpslap every coco, promix, organic grower, with a cloning machine... and pray that clonex gel, is organic, or ya'll r going to hell.

here's what we look like, today

and seeing the seedlings that took a dive to the mat, makes me want to cull them, and go with other choices... and fuk, i just might.
i could run the cheese n diesel descendants, another time and put the smack down, with ghost train haze and godfather og, again- in the other tanks... because this chemdog family one... they're going to b thriving beasts and I'd sure like to see em get it on with the 30%ers... not to mention- it is about the returns and truth b told, even before boiling em down, they're probably some of the strongest shit I've smoked, since a steve miller, eric Johnson concert, at irvine meadows, around the end of the 80s. shyt might have been laced... was holding the joint, for a friend...

we tryin to show the heat and low rh damage, here; not hide it...

fixed both. gotta flush 3 reservoirs i just left runnin to keep the works from gumming up and tbh... a more consistent electric bill, is a good thing.

some shotz of trich development, on the biggest gal. we ain't even close. just lookin. I'm so pissed, i ran completely out of diox. the last few days, have been the biggest bud growth, yet and no diox ... son of a...!

20200601 061321
20200601 061306
20200601 061316
20200601 061259
20200601 061354
20200601 061358
20200601 061324
20200601 061334
Screenshot 20200601 073157 Gallery
Screenshot 20200601 073141 Gallery
Screenshot 20200601 073148 Gallery
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i gotta run Larry the roofer to the va, today. just an ear thang. least, this time, i won the battle to drive. vegas, sucks, but maybe I'll look their seeds over... wtf, right?
so I'm not going to b around to call aquaman for help when someone has a question, in triage.

christ, i meant to eat nothing before this trip. accidentally had company, accidentally got really high and accidentally had the munchies, real bad. I've put on 20lbs, since Larry the roofer's vacation, march 15-now! time to seek a cbd strain i haven't grown and hopefully cbg, so i can check it out for myElf.

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

this is how i feel about u aholes i hang with, here...
i know i forgot plenty of quality names, but they'll have to pick one...
if u know i forgot to name u, like weed tech and the beachees... please say something.
ain't a free for all... I'm trying to do right, by them and you and us... the triage regulars, who read tea leaves... and the liars who claim first yr, who've done this, for decades...

Screenshot 20200602 025127 Chrome
Screenshot 20200602 025133 Chrome
Screenshot 20200602 025341 Chrome
Screenshot 20200602 025127 Chrome
Screenshot 20200602 025133 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i went 10/10/10ml on the trio nutes.
i forgot, last time, when i transferred to force from seedling, to not do my typical 1/2/3 ratio, in hardcore flower. another aha to my headaches.
so we'll probably end up a lil high on the nutes for linglings at around... oh, no... guess with the tap 300ppm, we'll b right where we want to b, just under 400ppm, hopefully, though I'd have chosen to add cmag, now... it'll b ok, til they settle in.
I'm really pushing my timeline, to get this done n play chauffeur to Larry the roofer. he wouldn't have asked, if he wasn't nervous. can't say i blame em... i don't much care for vegas, or townies.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

still, allowing tanks to settle/mix.
may not get to the transplants, today, but we'll c...
540pm 4.0... oops... ph up! 10ml ea. my bad, waiting to settle. i thought the ph was alot high for the nutes i added, but still getting used to tap water, at 80°!!!! I've done ice blocks. it's a bitch. my bulk sufferz for the high water temps. don't have the diy skillz to wire in for ummm... chillerz. i won't do ice, again. the pumps n house temps, just run em right back up. guard is hugely important to me, obviously, for this reason.

these r a dried up root raping, just to show- no issues, but... it absolutely can cause us problems.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

they look bummed about the high ppm
i should've used ro
before taking em to 600, but i could swear i left 400 in the cloner, when i set it n forget it so i figured they wouldn't bitch too much. i figured wrong
they've taken, but today, they have that,
-marijuana plants
ohhh, i ate too much

shrug

sigh... and the shit seedlings i fuct up by not covering holes, which remain... pffft... vines? really? i should just put em out of their misery.
I'll double check how many of each i trans'd and if it's 3 per tank... well, actually, i forgot that's actually what i planned for, but still... males will go outside. sigh... i didn't wanna go multiple strains per tank, again. hold on... bear with... I'm thinkin it through... yup... imma fucking kill the rest. if i end up with only males in shit i haven't smoked, before- imma grab the pollen n start something else, if i can find what I'm lookin for in current stock, or cali, tomorrow (lord, i hate town!).
i want cbg, amnesia and to complete as much of the terp wheel as possible, beginning with seed, hopefully, by end of rotation and the current budderz... it's my strain- i would have no idea as to terps, save for my nose n effects. im not good at that part

jaguar found a product i can try to strengthen these stalks. i didn't know there was a silica product, usable in hydro. sure enough.
i feel like aquaman told me this in December, but obviously, i missed the bus.

20200604 055511
Screenshot 20200604 070813 Chrome
WankirA

WankirA

Complete and utter nutbag...
Keep that chit up @SPARECHANGE
Btw I did try aero (clones) but never quite managed better than 10% so went back to rooters.
Oh, am organic coco too and never use clonex.😉
Lol
Take things easy 👊

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i love my cloner! 100% at 10 days - my best for 6" usable roots n then i try to take em to the condom roof.
u have a good great thing goin. no need to change, right.
but- should things decline... ur old cloner, will make a phenom, bidet.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm thinkin- and the classifieds might already have this... but a place to donate gear, like wank's cloner, where new talent can get a lil... boost, from gear that collects dust we could send in to the farm's goodwill collection center and perhaps, help the next rick Simpson, come up easier at an accelerated rate... to b decided by n babysat, by diesel cause i know for a fact he don't care about ur $.
just a thought. nobody has come a runnin over each other's obsolete gear a noob would nut over.
might attract new talent, to the site. and i don't mean someone who just put an avocado seed in a cup in the kitchen window.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cali dope run for my lovely g

today

sorry

won't b around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom