SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

o wait

this is a pot sight...

some harvest stuff i was absent for

lost my flash so bare with

worthless, microscope

i went early, on the gog cause of my crazy

it works great, but y'all might could see - some lower plant, not even froggy... rocks my whirled, even still- 10/10...

for a sense of objectivity in scale- my own strain, which gog, is not... 5/10 because subjectively speaking, cbd f'd me, limiting the high of atf and creating the need to continue to smoke to get higher and its story ends, within the hour; godfather og- i lost track of time... and what happened, during that period, besides my being retarded, mental stoned until i smoked the ghost train haze and again, it was light's out, til 0300 & i couldn't say when i started smoking, one rip of each, aside from the sun's being up, when i sparked up.

20200513 092211
20200513 092417
20200513 092043
20200513 091958
20200513 091652
20200513 091948
20200513 091625
20200513 092612
20200513 092628
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

we have a winner

far as 12 day guy

this was 2-3 days, popping and 2-3 days, in plugs, just to see the celotedons, on the first one to say, "you didn't kill me, yet".

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and a thank you to aquaman, for helpin me talk through, how not to kill this round of seedlings, with thick, tap water.
if he hadn't been talkin to crazy me, I'd have gone above 200ppm with the tap i have, adjusting the ph; upping the ppm tally and i have plenty of experience, killing seed... and 200ppm, historically, has singed and stalled out, my linglings.
he did say, it could b done, but we all have different levels of lead, arsenic and hexavalent chromium, ;D, in our taps... so i didn't risk it and even still... my not covering em... they seem wilted from light exposure & lack of having to fight gravity,, already, to me. i might could still lose all, but even the one, over this trial. it ain't as if we seed addicts, r low on seeds...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah, obviously my water company, is slackin off. 302ppm... 7.0... 7.1... i need to calibrate. 303...
no wonder i don't need calmag, this round.
I'd prolly have killed my seedlings, if we hadn't bounced the idea around.. i thought 160s, cause that's what it was- last yr, or 2 -ago, when i last checked.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and this particular model of tds/ec... was also, by aquaman's recommendation... modest man won't say nuttin,... but that's how he is. saved me at least, 28$, in meters, alone, by this time, not to mention, lost crops n chems, over shitty, broken, or inaccurate, meterz.

so whatcha say, fellas-
y'all help supply newer growers, with our old gear? gratis? people, like cat and dod? who look to upgrade and expand, with obvious, natural talent...
we don't have to be in it for gain, like brand sponsors and probably have better quality, than "some" r willing to give, anyway.
a few of us, are trusted enough, to swappyswappy, email, etc, to accomplish this.

@1diesel1

this break any farm rules?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the mbe2, piece of shit, for one...
@Cattapilla , u want it? it's a steaming pile and the edibles peeps i intended to hand it off, to... don't listen so well n just ruined a grip of oil, storing it, improperly.
u have my email, i believe... if not- anyone else? the bag mesh is lovely, if i limited myself to 1/8th, at a time...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cannabis oil

cure for pain of common sunburn...
does this look infected?
I'm aware of it... don't feel the pain, beyond a 1. a hot shower, is another story, entirely...

Screenshot 20200513 102505 Video Player
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

anyway, if cat doesn't want it and y'all know a good person, who specializes in whatever topical/edible mbe thinks it's good for- lemme know. it's all "yourz". it's light enough. ain't worried bout the shipping, domestically.
i.e. they use it to make- for someone/s they're caring for... not simply, to get high, themselves.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
and this particular model of tds/ec... was also, by aquaman's recommendation... modest man won't say nuttin,... but that's how he is. saved me at least, 28$, in meters, alone, by this time, not to mention, lost crops n chems, over shitty, broken, or inaccurate, meterz.

so whatcha say, fellas-
y'all help supply newer growers, with our old gear? gratis? people, like cat and dod? who look to upgrade and expand, with obvious, natural talent...
we don't have to be in it for gain, like brand sponsors and probably have better quality, than "some" r willing to give, anyway.
a few of us, are trusted enough, to swappyswappy, email, etc, to accomplish this.

@1diesel1

this break any farm rules?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

not pot

news

3mo... 93million, disposable, n95's... sooo with not a single one on the shelf, for the civilian... after 3mo, with 2mo... being closed...to reach 320million, single use masks... only 9more months and we'll be ready, for minute #1; one use... only. genius. and we're still screaming for tests that tell us nothing we don't already know: pharmaceutical companies aren't in the habit of formulating curatives... far as i know- still can't tell, the first 2 days we carry... and i don't require a test to tell me my voice doesn't work and i can't breathe. awesome!
and no... let's not take back pork money, from giant companies, whom chose to go public, when layoff status, actually pays and we can look for jobs with companies whom don't require bailing out.
how bout asking people, whether they actually need the money, before u give it away. assholes. i hate the news. it'll cost me more in inflated prices, we allegedly don't have, than they're givin me, OF YOUR MONEY!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i don't think they're givin that gear away, are they?
long as I'm not steppin on ur toes, diesel- imma clean out my closet and make sure people we're familiar with, on the farm- get it, if they need it to help the peeps we grow for- FREE OF CHARGE.
sorry... since i bought my first 8ball, as a kid... it's always been my goal to break this system of unnecessary greed... long as I'm havin a good time... i like my friends to b able to afford $5, half gram quarters of blow, as well. partying alone, means y'all have a drug problem. I'd like to c u potheads, get whatcha need: ME, HAVING STORAGE SPACE!
g just got a new top, at devilmart... i dunno where she thinks she gonna put it... already got my eye on those spaghetti straps, with a flight plan and landing strip, on the bedroom floor.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have nothing to say, except that there's a vehicle in my garage and cash on my counter soooo... however i woke up, drunk... obviously, never happened. it was all just a dream.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and... that it was not i, who drove, or my garage, would have both- a vehicular entrance, as well as a vehicular exit. this is bullshit! who does that!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'll have to make some calls

find out

what's really goin on!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

this iz so reminiscent of jimmy days, having to check pockets and receipts to figure out

what

the

fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom