Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Are you using organics? I'd like some feedback on sea green when used in combo with synthetics.
sea green works well with anything thou i have only used it with organic's and a house and gardens (chemical run ) but it purpose is to help your plants intake nutrients better with no ill effects , I can not recommend this product enough , I have barely a bad leaf ever with it , even when I was pumping the plants full of bud -xl and - big bud - had a little of that left I used on a few of my H & G runs .... you won't be disappointed its a little pricey - just paid 48.95 for a 16z normally around 60 $ BUT you only need 1ml or less a gal - actually in Alien's feeding regime the first few weeks of flower are .07ml - the most i have heard people use in a gl is 2ml. - its a main ingredient of Waayne 's and don't know if I have seen anyone's flowers bigger than his ......

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great thread I missed untill now somehow

baba/soser I definitely will be experimenting with 2-3 ml per gallon doses in the near future on flowering plants
I've got an Arctic Diesel clone that is about 2 weeks into flower and has been
receiving the 1-1.5 ml concentration of Sea Green, but I'm gonna start increasing it
this week so by mid flower I'm using the 3 ml per gallon concentration on her.......

How'd that go? I use about 1 ml per gallon
I can step it up safely ?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sea Green - from the literature that came with it.......

The Game changer . Sea Green is crafted to promote a diverse and dense microbial community in your garden by supplying the foods beneficial microbes desire. It acts as a rocket fuel for nutrient uptake and a safeguard against nutrient lock -up

Sea Green not only accelerates natural growing practices by rapidly releasing nutrients found in organic matter , it also allows chemical nutrients to be naturally chelated into plant friendly forms.

Simply add 1ml / gallon of this special formula to ANY existing feeding schedule , organic or high-salt , hydroponic or soil and watch your plants respond. If you want rapid plant growth and increased harvests , add sea green into your feeding schedule .....

Straight from the pamphlet I feel like a spokesman for sea green , think they should throw me a free bottle for all this publicity....

But for those that wanted to know there it is ....... Anyone using the True Blooms as I will be shortly ...... peace and blessings to ALL ... make today more profitable than yesterday.... sOseR

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I had the opportunity to talk to some of the folks at Beneficial Biologics at the Max Yield expo, they were the only people in that place that didn't give me the "nutrients grow plants" sales pitch...they told me how their product originated (formula developed to revive strawberry fields destroyed from heavy metals/fert salts), as well as where they source their emulsion, microbes, and trial their products.

I appreciate a company that doesn't treat me like an idiot with a stack of cash...hell the CASES of samples they gave out spoke for itself!

waayne

waayne

I had the opportunity to talk to some of the folks at Beneficial Biologics at the Max Yield expo, they were the only people in that place that didn't give me the "nutrients grow plants" sales pitch...they told me how their product originated (formula developed to revive strawberry fields destroyed from heavy metals/fert salts), as well as where they source their emulsion, microbes, and trial their products.

I appreciate a company that doesn't treat me like an idiot with a stack of cash...hell the CASES of samples they gave out spoke for itself!

We Solidarity I've spent some time in Arcata talking to the folks at Beneficial Biologics and I came away impressed by their knowledge and their lack of the typical "Industry style hype"
I was told this product was developed for strawberries as well......
I sure like the results I get in my garden with SeaGreen

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Big fan of PS products, sea green, rootamentary, true blooms... They make a mychrohazae called root bloom but i use other products. Sea green is my fav by far, talk about healthier plants! Rootamentary is great for beginning veg and transition. I have been experimenting with true blooms for the last two cycles. I applied as a foliar as directed on a cycle and used it once a week in my teas for another cycle. I feel the foliar regime helped out a bit more in early flower. When applied in my tea, i wasnt sure how sea green and true blooms would work together so i used 1ml each. Good results but i feel there is more potential.

I came across another product from a friend of mine. He specializes in organic health products. He makes a fish, humic, and kelp product for garden use. Havent tested it, but will in the future. Will post my findings. Only 50$ a gal!

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Got a question for some of you. I am going to be using chow and how would you go about using this in a hydro growing style? I was thinking hand water once just as the lights go off as to save a little money. Reason being is that in hydro you are using a rez, mine will be 40 gallons and 40 ml everyday of rez sea green can get expensive if you know what I mean. Hence the reason I was thinkging.... 1ml/gallon 6 gallons/day hand watered at night to let the organizms do their thing. Any thoughts?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Got a question for some of you. I am going to be using chow and how would you go about using this in a hydro growing style? I was thinking hand water once just as the lights go off as to save a little money. Reason being is that in hydro you are using a rez, mine will be 40 gallons and 40 ml everyday of rez green can get expensive if you know what I mean. Hence the reason I was thinkging.... 1ml/gallon 6 gallons/day hand watered at night to let the organizms do their thing. Any thoughts?

I never feed sea green full strength every day. I amend twice a week with it, every other day tops. I had great results feeding it every day at 1ml/3gal as well. Seamaiden I haven't heard that before, I was under the impression that it was a similar formula to the true blooms and the major difference was in the concentrations of different species of diazotrophs.

The rep at the show told me true blooms should be used in the soil every day in the first week of flower, and then foliar fed every four days for best results. He also stated that it works better when fed separate from teas. Beneficial Biologics is also developing powdered kelp and humics that are sourced from big ag, I have samples of these that I'm waiting eagerly to test as these are two amendments that I really really like.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I never feed sea green full strength every day. I amend twice a week with it, every other day tops. I had great results feeding it every day at 1ml/3gal as well. Seamaiden I haven't heard that before, I was under the impression that it was a similar formula to the true blooms and the major difference was in the concentrations of different species of diazotrophs.

The rep at the show told me true blooms should be used in the soil every day in the first week of flower, and then foliar fed every four days for best results. He also stated that it works better when fed separate from teas. Beneficial Biologics is also developing powdered kelp and humics that are sourced from big ag, I have samples of these that I'm waiting eagerly to test as these are two amendments that I really really like.
Anyone have pricing on the rootamentary and true blooms , i just got the sea green for 48.75 and its usually 60 well 54 i payed last time .......

datDANK

datDANK

I wonder if Alien himself stopped using this product as it was something like 98% organic

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

So I can add it to a tea recipe and just use it twice a week?

My schedule will be... feed feed tea feed feed tea in chow mix.

Thanks again for the input.... oh by the way... what medium are you using?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

So I can add it to a tea recipe and just use it twice a week?

My schedule will be... feed feed tea feed feed tea in chow mix.

Thanks again for the input.... oh by the way... what medium are you using?

in coco, and add sea green at the end of the tea, to whatever you're diluting into

K

kushsmoker30

if u get a chance to pick up there Root Bloom pick it up don't cheat urself, at transplant sprinkle as much as 1/8 tsp on the root ball of the transplant n maybe a lil mix into the medium u will not regret it. it's $45 for 8 OZ.s n only 1/2-1 tsp is needed for teas, i premix Root Blooms into medium at transplant n add a lil to my teas witch i make using caps bennies. the times i've skipped the premix step it showed in my trans plants, roots tend to explode less without it it's the only 1 i use for premixing into medium. it's a good company thats 4 sure

Top Bottom