Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

Great plan may use some of your inputs and yes very simple products.

For sure, I'll definitely keep you guys posted on it. I am thinking that aside from potential Cal Mag issues (which should in theory be taken care of by my tap) that this is a fairly complete feed. Kelp, humics, NPK, Tria, Silica, Aminos, and everything that it doesn't round out will be easily taken care of by soil amendments.

true grit

true grit

So I'm def loving this stuff. I used it for the first time a couple rounds ago on coco. I ran the same plants (wifi/white urk) as i did the run before with same organic nute regimen + sea green and same recycled coco. I was able to feed 3ml/g more of BioBizz bloom than previous with no burn, plants stacked WAY faster and yielded more with more flavor/smell on the smoke. the white urk had the added density it missed the round before. Surprised to yield more in smart pots vs. beds too. I also started a few of Jack Wifi in soil with the same regimen as I was using in coco...surprisingly got more yield per plant with those (not expecting that first run back in soil) that any of the rest of the plants in the room and the smoke is phenomenal. Its nice to get same yields or better i was in organic coco with organic soil. ready for beds tho...

this round i've tried feeding slightly less with the sea green and off the bat got the same results, about 4-6wks in to bloom may not be quite as rapid of development, but overall larger buds on some plants. by less i mean ive been using it every other feed vs. every feed in bloom, and only about 1-2x a week in veg and sometimes at half strength (water daily). i've already started feeding the latest bloom plants sea green every feed but its too early to tell. I did also add ACT's this run.

Frankly I think buds are developing slightly slower, but IMO are larger than last round- which i could just be trippin about slower cuz they are bigger and taking longer to fully chunk. I think thats the combo of the teas + sea green. I also think the big difference in growth from this stuff is from the beneficial bacteria and extra thats not listed on the bottle. I couldn't figure out how something with the same kelp i use and humic derived from same sources i used made such a difference...until i found out there was bennies in it. And imo thats why i backed off slightly if adding ACT's...theoretically if im building strong bacteria base via sea green and teas i should be able to use less sea green with same results....guess we will see. I def won't be dropping it anytime soon.

Heres some Stardawg and Blueberry in organic soil this round with teas/sea green a lil before 6wks.

DSCN3066
DSCN3064

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Heres some Stardawg and Blueberry in organic soil this round with teas/sea green a lil before 6wks.

Looking good, Grit. If you read through their web site, their is a section about using SG in your brews, and a complete list of recipes (using their products of course!) for the plants entire life cycle. I've been making my Cap's Bennie brews and adding sea green when I dilute with water for feeding. Plants look immaculate.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just got some more sea green on line after being jerked around by the only horticulture store for a month , to be told two days ago they are closing - so online i went and was only 48.75 for 16 oz from www.hmhsupply.com in case anyone is interested , Well they sent some literature with it and the Primordial Solutions pamphlet also has Rootamentary and a product called True Blooms , my question is there anyone using these products also , as the sea green is the best product i have come across - so I was thinking the other two gotta be good and True Blooms sounds really interesting - here is there description..... TB is a organically derived and food-grade foliar spray designed to induce rapid fruiting and flowering by promoting increased nutrient flow from the roots to the fruits. It is formulated to increase flower production and SHORTEN harvest time. Showers you flowers in true blooms to encourage a bountiful and beautiful harvest.......... sounds like something i need to have ????? thoughts -experiences ???

Joseph29

Joseph29

Just got some more sea green on line after being jerked around by the only horticulture store for a month , to be told two days ago they are closing - so online i went and was only 48.75 for 16 oz from www.hmhsupply.com in case anyone is interested , Well they sent some literature with it and the Primordial Solutions pamphlet also has Rootamentary and a product called True Blooms , my question is there anyone using these products also , as the sea green is the best product i have come across - so I was thinking the other two gotta be good and True Blooms sounds really interesting - here is there description..... TB is a organically derived and food-grade foliar spray designed to induce rapid fruiting and flowering by promoting increased nutrient flow from the roots to the fruits. It is formulated to increase flower production and SHORTEN harvest time. Showers you flowers in true blooms to encourage a bountiful and beautiful harvest.......... sounds like something i need to have ????? thoughts -experiences ???

Are you using organics? I'd like some feedback on sea green when used in combo with synthetics.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I thought that sea green would be best for organics because the bacteria in it break down the nutrients to make them more available to the plant. And I thought that salt based fertilizers were readily available to the plant without having to be broken down by bacteria. I've heard that sea green does help prevent salt lock out, but I already use drip clean for that. If those bacteria are eating the salt based fertilizer, they must have some seriously high blood pressure. Imaging eating a plate full of salt for every meal. Lol. I need to purchase a bottle of sea green and try it out.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I thought that sea green would be best for organics because the bacteria in it break down the nutrients to make them more available to the plant. And I thought that salt based fertilizers were readily available to the plant without having to be broken down by bacteria. I've heard that sea green does help prevent salt lock out, but I already use drip clean for that. If those bacteria are eating the salt based fertilizer, they must have some seriously high blood pressure. Imaging eating a plate full of salt for every meal. Lol. I need to purchase a bottle of sea green and try it out.
I agree with everything you say this reminds me of turNtula and piranha high salt tolerant bennies lol I'm using it as an emulsifier you can see its action the second a drop hits the water reminds me of soap in greezy water anyhow Someone in this log said it had yucca In it these are one of those products that I don't have to understand to know it works.... I'm curious what the ph is str8 in the bottle any whoo it's staying in my tackle box!

Joseph29

Joseph29

I am guessing the main ingredients in the bottle(other than bacteria) are there to feed the super concentration of bacteria BUT I could be way wrong on that.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am use Rootamentry in veg and of course seagreen thru the whole grow .. Not the bloom though. U can be the man

Top Bottom