Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@outwest Sorry about that bro, I shoulda posted that to here ya go, its not much more 4mil per gal, u can also play with it at different rates to see what works best for ur girls.........GM
DSC05478

waayne

waayne

View attachment 364813 View attachment 364814 Good shit Maynard @waayne, sea green is good shit, I also thought u guys would like to know that the yellow bottles also make a sea green formula and its a hell of alot cheaper to, only 33.75 per liter:), the NPK ratios are a little different but not by much, The more yellow bottle products I use the more I like them, thinking about doing a hole run with just there products, I just started using sea fule and there sea minerals, so ill see how it goes but I expect nothing but good results..............GM
What's up Big Dawg!
Man thank's for the heads up on the Yellow Bottle product.

I'm always interested in hearing about products you're rocking!

Keep us updated ,and let us know how the Yellow Bottle run does,I'd love to know......

Thank's for the info GM,and thank's for sharing all those stellar pics of your beautiful plants with us!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey guys, just got my first bottle and was wondeting whhen you stop using it? I've some girls 2, 4, and 6 weeks into flowering. Lol, pkenty in veg which I know is cool. But how late into flowering should I not introduce Sea Green that are flowering? Thankyou for any and all help in advance. Peace.
Quest

waayne

waayne

Hey guys, just got my first bottle and was wondeting whhen you stop using it? I've some girls 2, 4, and 6 weeks into flowering. Lol, pkenty in veg which I know is cool. But how late into flowering should I not introduce Sea Green that are flowering? Thankyou for any and all help in advance. Peace.
Quest
QQ I've ran it as late as 2 weeks before harvest,but I would never introduce anything "new" in mid flower,maybe the first few weeks
But I'd be a little paranoid to change up anything major after the midway point of flower..but that's just me......

It might be fine to incorporate it late in flower,but I personally wouldn't experiment on too many plants that are well into flower
in case it isn't.....

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Has anyone used 2-3ml/gallon? I did 2-3 uses at 2ml last run during the middle and then didn't use it the rest of the run and it def does something, it's def an elixir for plants!
I realize you asked this a year ago, but carelessly I dosed a 25 gallon res @1tsp per gallon. Plants didn't skip a beat. Killed 1/3 my bottle though :(

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thanks Waayne. Kinda figured to hold off. on the ones in flowering all together. But I've gotta couple Twisted Purple Og pheno's and a bunch of other gear I'm hunting through. Can't wait to see how they comeout! Your reports have been my motive to check it out for myself! Thanks bro.
Quest

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Does anyone else think the newer thinner formula for sea green not works as well as the thick stuff?
I've wondered the same. The rep at Max Yield said it was the same just reformulated not to foam (I'm assuming you're talking about hydro formula? ..had my bottle a while so not sure if the reg changed), and since I was hand watering in soil to use the 1mL/gal opposed to the 3mL per the label..didnt seem to see same results.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I've had my bottle for about 9 months now and I notice that it doesn't foam as much as it used to. I actually added it to my benny tea today and after 5 minutes no foam where when I first used the product foam would be overflowing the bucket within a few min. I store it in a cool dark place too.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I personally think that sea green is better for organic growers because it helps to make the food more available to the plant. Where as salt based ferts don't need to be broken down. I know people like to use it in coco because they say you need to flush less often, but they could save a lot of money and just use drip clean for that. I think that if you use synthetics and your plants are healthy and thriving, you probably won't notice much by adding sea green.

Danked

Danked

I personally think that sea green is better for organic growers because it helps to make the food more available to the plant. Where as salt based ferts don't need to be broken down. I know people like to use it in coco because they say you need to flush less often, but they could save a lot of money and just use drip clean for that. I think that if you use synthetics and your plants are healthy and thriving, you probably won't notice much by adding sea green.

I'm in coco using synthetics right now, and I actually thought I noticed quite a difference when I started using it. I'm using H&G for the first time (and probably the last), so I use the recommended dosage of Drip Clean too. After I started SG, I noticed the health of my plant take a turn for the better. The leaves perked up more, reaching for the light all day long... idk, they just look much 'healthier', overall. But that's just my experience.... -d

Danked

Danked

I agree that sea green hydro is not as nice as sea green standard. doesn't foam as much, doesn't get the same prayers from my ladies.

funkstarfish... from what I understand, the sea green hydro was designed not to foam as much ...I'm guessing cuz all the foam was causing problems in DWC or certain hydro setups. But you say 'it doesn't get the same prayers from your ladies'... do you mean they don't seem to like it as much as the SG standard? -d

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

funkstarfish... from what I understand, the sea green hydro was designed not to foam as much ...I'm guessing cuz all the foam was causing problems in DWC or certain hydro setups. But you say 'it doesn't get the same prayers from your ladies'... do you mean they don't seem to like it as much as the SG standard? -d
yeah, my store is still trying to get it in stock, so ive used samples of both regular and hydro. regular is much more concentrated and i notice gets a better reaction. maybe im trippin, but seems the ladies prefer the concentrated version.

Venom818

Venom818

View attachment 364813 View attachment 364814 Good shit Maynard @waayne, sea green is good shit, I also thought u guys would like to know that the yellow bottles also make a sea green formula and its a hell of alot cheaper to, only 33.75 per liter:), the NPK ratios are a little different but not by much, The more yellow bottle products I use the more I like them, thinking about doing a hole run with just there products, I just started using sea fule and there sea minerals, so ill see how it goes but I expect nothing but good results..............GM

whats up homie ,Have you tried sea of green ? I might have to give that yellow bottle a try.

Venom818

Venom818

Not much bro, I'm in cruse mode right now:) lol, no I have not tried sea of green what is it

Nice im coasting as well haha ,

Im sorry is sea green

SEA GREEN is Mother Nature's Digestive Track. Just as people don't eat vitamins, PLANTS DON'T EAT N-P-K! Sea Green is the link between plants and nutrients.
sea%20green%2016oz%20bottle%20pic.png

• Make nutrient absorption possible even under high salt conditions!
  • Break down nutrients into forms that can be easily absorbed by your plants!
  • Increase the amount and type of nutrients that can be absorbed.
  • Keep essential nutrients available.
  • Aid in the prevention of diseases and pests.
  • Prevent nutrients from leaching out of the soil
  • Sea Green works with soil and hydroponics!
Lets you feed at higher ppms with no burning pricey but nice product .

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@Venom818 yes sir, I just started using it not to long ago it is good shit Maynard, so is the yellow bottles, I think the yellow bottle might be a little better NPK for the flowering phase of the grow cycle, I'm using it now also, and the yellow bottle sea fuel is way cheaper then sea green:), I'm also using another yellow bottle product that I'm really excited about that I think if used properly will be the next KICK IT UP A NOTCH so to speak lol............GM

Joseph29

Joseph29

I've always wondere
@Venom818 yes sir, I just started using it not to long ago it is good shit Maynard, so is the yellow bottles, I think the yellow bottle might be a little better NPK for the flowering phase of the grow cycle, I'm using it now also, and the yellow bottle sea fuel is way cheaper then sea green:), I'm also using another yellow bottle product that I'm really excited about that I think if used properly will be the next KICK IT UP A NOTCH so to speak lol............GM

I've always wondered about those yellow bottles. I never see them in the hydros stores around here in SoCal.

Top Bottom