prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Shitty. Sorry to hear about the loss of your boy, Prodigygrower. That is some fucked up shit.
But hey, dude, people can be found with enough effort. Cause some people need to be spoken to sternly at some point.

hang in there prod. I lost my best friend 5 yrs ago. Still stings. Live it up for em and make me proud, all you can do.

Sorry for your loss.

You guys wanna know the most fucked up part was they found him dead in jail. Then I'm on my way home from seeing my po the other day and I get pulled over and taken in over a stop sign ticket from like 3 years ago that i know I paid. Just to sit in jail for 8 hrs pay 150 to get my car out of in pound and i just get released didnt have to bond out or anything sooo fucked up i had to sit where my boy died 5 days earlier it was a super shitty day. Thank everyone for your condolences it really means a lot to me I'm blessed to have you guys in my life. I just have to use my head and keep it cool and most of all live my life to the fullest for my boy's. It just sux my other best friend died not even a year ago as well it has me thinking shit like i have to be next you know. I know i shouldnt think like that and just do me to the fullest but this sux .

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
here is some lucky charms and bubba kush s1 for cali con

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Julius Caesar pheno 2 dropped her when she was a lil one and split her dwon the middlw likw supa supa cropped her then topped the hell out of her the way i do and broke every arm she had at on place or another

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I figured i'd get these up so people know what i can do in case some needs some gear tested when i get back up and goin here shorlty

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Looks like you got a lot of Dank there Prodigy! looks great! which ones are your favorite so far?

These were from my last run b4 i had it all taken in dec. The one's i liked the most were Lucky charms white dawg alien dawg I love the chem's sour's og's and kush's i just love the loud I just wish I had some of my old seed stash Like outlaw grower's ecpd karmas Lucifer kush triple kush even though i had a really bad gem rate with them they were old and really light grey yellow seeds but found 1 dank girl of each but wish i could run those again but they are gone for ever and i really wish i had a strain called devil boy bx super dank fire purp strain I had some real epic gear. liked them all for the most part i just had way killer gear lined up for the next run that i never got to like white fire, white urkel, white skunk ,white s1, bubba x sour d ,Chemdog #4, Chemdog #4 x g13 those were gonna be the one i chose my mother's out of just never got to it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics doggie.. It looked like some pretty big buds.. That mega sucks that they got took.. Damn & u had a killer bean collection.. U will make a come back better then ever doggie.. I should know I've had 2 make a come back myself.. This the the whole reason I collect so many beans & don't pop them cuz u never know when the pigs will kick down ur door & end a good thing.. Next time Pro stash ur bean collection at another location so everything isn't lost.. B safe doggie..

Top Bottom