• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice seeds

Thanks hommie you know i like to have rare gear that few people have makes me feel like a cool kid wait till you guys see these Blue heron seeds go trust me people are gonna want to get some of dynasty's gear after this and his gear is $40 to $50 buck max a pack oh here are a few pics of Professor P's blue heron he grew to give you an idea of what i have to look forward to.
Bheron9 01
Bheron5 01
Bheron3 01
Bheron2 01
Bheron 01

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Holy...! Good luck with the new beans Prodigy, those pics make me wanna run out an buy a pack right now! You always got your hands on the up-and-coming fire, so I trust these will be names we see more and more! Thanks for sharing.

-Meeks

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Very nice.. I can't wait 2 see u flower urs.. Good luck

Me too I have wanted the blue magoo clone for a long ime and blue berry is prolly my top 3 fav I have ever smoked the last time I smoke BB it was so frosty and sticky it stuck to the bag that it was in and when u pulled it out it looked like some one sprinkled sugar in the bag not to mention it smelled and tasted just like the best blueberry muffins you have ever tried straight bomb and the only reason i never have bought a BB strain b4 is because how shity Dj shorts bb has been since i started growing thats why i wanted alien's alien grape vine soo bad i really hope he releases more of those. So when i saw all the work professor P from dynasty seeds has put in to his huckleberry and blueberry strain I had to jump on these and make my own alien buleberry type strain using the tahoe alien and lemon alien dawg but im most excited to try and make the blueberry bubba diesel and blueberry alpha diesel witch should be bomb. Any way deff keep an eye out cuz dynasty seeds is real deal.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Holy...! Good luck with the new beans Prodigy, those pics make me wanna run out an buy a pack right now! You always got your hands on the up-and-coming fire, so I trust these will be names we see more and more! Thanks for sharing.

-Meeks

Well it will be a min b4 these are dropped again but if you want i can let you know whats up when the time comes. The instant karma or bubba D will never be made again but i plan on making a bunch of f2's that your more than welcome to when they are made i might send some in for logic to had out as free bee's .Professor P has ben doing this for a min but he kinda like Loompa only does small batches and only drops gear when it has ben worked and tested to the point of perfection in his eyes and I think thats how things should be done and trust me all his gear is just as dank as this stuff is he dnt have a shit ton of different strains but the few he has made are solid stable DANK his breeding and testing facility's are some of the best I have ever seen and his descriptions of his gear and the best i have seen and what it says in the description it is and not many breeders you can say that about and thats what we all want rite? Thanks hommie I like to think I have an eye for good breeders and Dank gear.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Well it will be a min b4 these are dropped again but if you want i can let you know whats up when the time comes. The instant karma or bubba D will never be made again but i plan on making a bunch of f2's that your more than welcome to when they are made i might send some in for logic to had out as free bee's .Professor P has ben doing this for a min but he kinda like Loompa only does small batches and only drops gear when it has ben worked and tested to the point of perfection in his eyes and I think thats how things should be done and trust me all his gear is just as dank as this stuff is he dnt have a shit ton of different strains but the few he has made are solid stable DANK his breeding and testing facility's are some of the best I have ever seen and his descriptions of his gear and the best i have seen and what it says in the description it is and not many breeders you can say that about and thats what we all want rite? Thanks hommie I like to think I have an eye for good breeders and Dank gear.
Professor P sounds legit to me! Thanks for the info on me missing the boat, at least I wont spend time looking and think I'm just not checking the right spot. I hope you find some real treasure in the packs you have, if it's like you say, finding plants to toss may be the real issue!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Professor P sounds legit to me! Thanks for the info on me missing the boat, at least I wont spend time looking and think I'm just not checking the right spot. I hope you find some real treasure in the packs you have, if it's like you say, finding plants to toss may be the real issue!

Ya it sux there wont be any more instant karma made it took me 2+ years to get this pack but the blue heron will be back in a few weeks so if you want those thats still possible and i think your rite choosing keepers is going to be tough but thats a good problem to have.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
oh here is the strain description of the blue heron so you can see how well its done it also has pics of each pheno but i can't copy and paste those lol

Strain Description, Professor P, Blue Heron

Strain Description
Strain Name:
Blue Heron
Brand:
Dynasty Seeds
Landrace,F1,F2, Selfed,Polyhybrid etc
  • Stabilized Polyhybrid
Lineage:
Blue Magoo x Blue Magoo/Huckleberry 2011
Parental Information
Mom- The Blue Magoo is an elite clone from Oregon that's been around since the 90s.. Her lineage is Blueberry x MajorLeagueBud(williams wonder f2)... Berry, Roses and smells of incense permeate the area when this beauty is around..

Dad-The father that was selected for this strain is a Blue Magoo/Huckleberry 2011, which is similar to the male of the Mt.Hood Huckleberry but more refined... Although the is Huckleberry dominant by appearance, His recessive traits lean heavily toward the Blue Magoo which has made the Blue Heron an instant keeper in our medical community.
Indica/Sativa %
Indica Dominant
Feminized Seeds?
No
Indoor / Outdoor
  • Indoor
Bloom Length:
8-9weeks
# of Phenotypes?
Describe each phenotype expression:
All phenos will have resemblance to the Blue Magoo, with some plants being more standout than others. All plats I've come across have good potency, smell , appearance and stability... By Far, this is the closest I've come to making the BLue Magoo in seed form thus far.

Pheno#1-(25%)- THis one has the most stretch to her, but reminds me very much like the mother in all other facets (dark in color, blueberry/huckleberry/rose/lemony smells)..

Pheno #2-(50%) Green with purple hues, stocky and most berry smelling out of the gene pool.

Pheno#3-(25%)- similar to #1, but shorter and even darker purple.. All other traits are almost identical to pheno#1..
Stretch:
.5-1
Resin Profile:
Copious Resin
Odour Score:
Odour Description:
blueberry, rose, lemon/citrus
Flavour Score:
Flavour Description:
blueberry, citrus with light floral after tones
Potency Score:
High Type:
well rounded mind/body

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like u got some tasty strains in ur future. Bohdi has fire gear for sure. I been trying to get my hands on some of his work for a while. Good luck with them beans, PG!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Look what the seed fairy blessed me with From my fav breeder in the world. I also just got a couple of packs of white lotus as well as the best bb in seed form in the last 10 years carolina blue x digiberry bx1 and 2 epic purple kush strain bubba kush grape kush bx1 and ken's father aka original gdp x bkgk x digiberry bx1 or fruity berry purple kush lots of dank in these seeds the sour d mix pack is ecsd , loompas sour d and schroomy's original diesel x snowlotus epic sour for sure these 91 chem x road kill skunk are gonna be carbon filter killer's for sure. oh and those are pestilence x snow lotus if you were wondering.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Nice score, PG. Pestilence x Snow lotus is gonna be fire. best of luck with them beans, bro.

Thanks hommie I agree with you pest x sl is gonna be epic I have wanted the pest for a min and this is closest think I have found luckly I was blessed with these since they are not gonna be realsed publicly a rare gem for sure. I think the 91 chem x road kill skunk is gonna be pure fire as well especially since bodhi found the real rks. the sour mix has me excited as well I love the sour and these should be just as good as the clone only's if not better,

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up, bro! I love them Chemdog 91 and Sour D x's as well. I got some White91 x Bubba91 and a few others goin right now. Did some pollen chucking a while back and got some new beans to play with. Blueberry Skunk x Area91 and Purple Urkle x 4 Korner Kush. Blue Alien Skunk Funk and Purple People Eater! Keep an eye out for those in the future.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
That's what's up, bro! I love them Chemdog 91 and Sour D x's as well. I got some White91 x Bubba91 and a few others goin right now. Did some pollen chucking a while back and got some new beans to play with. Blueberry Skunk x Area91 and Purple Urkle x 4 Korner Kush. Blue Alien Skunk Funk and Purple People Eater! Keep an eye out for those in the future.

Those sound dank I will for sure here is what the mom and dad of the bb seeds i got look like these are dank frank and phillthy's pics of the carolina blue ( blue sat 2,2 x grape krush) and digiberry and 20 plus year old BB clone from norcal that the male was made from
Cb
Cb1
Cb2
Db
Db1

Top Bottom