prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

This the the whole reason I collect so many beans & don't pop them cuz u never know when the pigs will kick down ur door & end a good thing.. Next time Pro stash ur bean collection at another location so everything isn't lost.. B safe doggie..
yeah i will agree with you on that one, i got shit spread out in a few places just in case. i am doubling or tripling on my seed stock and keeping one of each at separate locations for reasons such as yours P. you'll bounce back, don't rush it because it will come to you sooner or later.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
wowo today is a horrible day I just found out that one of my best friends was found dead in his jail cell at 330 a.m. he was just their for a traffic ticket and now he's dead really fucked up man its killin me . that was my boy you know
Afew yrs back a real good friend was out drinking and having prob with his ex and her new boyfriend sucker punched him in the head. Another friend found him dead the next morning. It was fucked up and still is. The guy that punched him his dad is a cop so nothing ever happened to him. I had made a lot of plans with him and then just like that he's gone. I feel for ya bro I really do it sux to lose a good friend. Keep your head up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yeah i will agree with you on that one, i got shit spread out in a few places just in case. i am doubling or tripling on my seed stock and keeping one of each at separate locations for reasons such as yours P. you'll bounce back, don't rush it because it will come to you sooner or later.

Even better idea now I need 2 double up on my stock & hide more beans juss incase..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Even better idea now I need 2 double up on my stock & hide more beans juss incase..

Ya i'm deff never doing that again the only gear that will be at my spot will be the ones i'm gonna pop everything else will be some where else I couldnt take the heart break of losing all my gear again.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Afew yrs back a real good friend was out drinking and having prob with his ex and her new boyfriend sucker punched him in the head. Another friend found him dead the next morning. It was fucked up and still is. The guy that punched him his dad is a cop so nothing ever happened to him. I had made a lot of plans with him and then just like that he's gone. I feel for ya bro I really do it sux to lose a good friend. Keep your head up.

That sux bro i know how you feel i still can't stop thinking about it and it tears me up every time.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
here is a bushy bitch I love this pic can you say 1 plant 1 lb ;^)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
True.. I sure can't wait 2 see u make a gaint Alien bush

You and me both bruda I dnt know if i'm more excited about aliens gear or bodhi's gear you bodhi is my hommie and his gear holds a special place in my heart but alien is the galactic funk masta!!!! Its nice not to have to choose just one lotsa dank in the seed stash thanks to a few friends and i'm truly grateful and can't wait to show you guys some epic frosty buds just kinda bummed since i'm not gonna be doing bushes for a while. I'm gonna gow grow masta style with the 4x4 coco beds kinda sog style but its gonna be epic big donky alien and bodhi buds and a few of horti labs sour stars also I'm in love with the sour so most of the gear i'm gonna run is either og or sour crosses with a few other in between !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Anyway u want 2 grow it it should b some fire.. I sure hope everything goes nice & smooth from here on out.. Stay safe doggie..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Anyway u want 2 grow it it should b some fire.. I sure hope everything goes nice & smooth from here on out.. Stay safe doggie..

Thanks goo dawgie me too i have already had enough shit in 2012 but having great friends liike you make it bearable real talk thanks for being you hommie one day i will get to sample some of you gooy dank and vise versa ;^)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
And succeed! :)

Ya i guess your rite but there is always room for improvement that is one thing I really love about growing is you can always progress and challenge yourself to do better and learn more!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I'm so excited i had to share with my farm fam the new epic dank that has entered the bush master's lair!!!! This is prolly the most excited I have ever ben about a seed order if you dnt know what Bodhi's instant karma is or dynasty seeds blue heron you need to look it up. I got super lucky and scored one of the last 11 packs of instant karma ever made i'm super excited to have this rare EPIC Dank of the highest order in my stash!!!!!! oh blue heron is an awesome blue magoo bx1 .I'm so excited to get a blueberry strain that smells and tastes like blueberry .I have big plans for her like being crossed to the instant karma, Alpha Diesel, star dawg, Tahoe alien f2 and lemon aliendawg will be the first crosses I make with the Blue Heron and the freebees are no joke either frosty greasy purple cheesy bomb.

Top Bottom