prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those r some beautiful plants, bro. I bet that shit is Fire.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Oh and here is a pic of dank frank ken's father or the original GDP not kens knock off witch is the mom in the fruity berry purple kush seeds I have from stank bros. IMOP the kens father looks way danker than any kens gdp or other clone only gdp I have ever seen and I believe him when he says this is the original gdp witch stands for Gross Domestic Product not grand daddy purple.
Kf1
Kf4
Kf3
Kf2
Kf5

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Those r some beautiful plants, bro. I bet that shit is Fire.

ya the digiberry was found by chillie B fom Icmag here is what dank frank said about the digiB clone that the male was made from and it finishes in 60 days.

It is an '84-'86 era thai influenced blueberry that- straight up fresh baked blueberry muffins - all day. I've never come across a plant that is more true to a given scent/flavor profile as the Digi is. And I'm not talking artificial / candy / sweet berry - no. This is 100% fresh fruit blueberry - as if you juiced them...
dank frank

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I'm totally lost in all this strain talk but mad props prod.

its cool hommie these are all pretty rare genetics from what i understand dank frank has some killer gear its all pretty new to me as well but i'm like a scout i can spot talent from a mile away lol

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
That kens father looks like some dank purple buba ... whatever it is it looks dank!! Props on those bro!!

Ya i feel ya thats why I had to have it I like having stuff not everyone has makes me feel special like i ride the short bus lol

B

blaze 1

The short bus was the shit they would let me smoke and i always got the back seat lol that blue heron looks sick bro ..respect

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Well, shit Prod, i see youve been busy gathering, nice selection for sure. Havent talked to ya in a bit so im not up to speed, but have you been able to pop anything and get growing again yet? Looks like youve located some great beans for sure, cant wait to see what ya do with em. Peace to ya brother! Rap soon Prod, i hope you, your lady, and the pup are well. Motiv

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Well, shit Prod, i see youve been busy gathering, nice selection for sure. Havent talked to ya in a bit so im not up to speed, but have you been able to pop anything and get growing again yet? Looks like youve located some great beans for sure, cant wait to see what ya do with em. Peace to ya brother! Rap soon Prod, i hope you, your lady, and the pup are well. Motiv

Motive my brotha from anotha whats good fam I miss you home slice its ben a min since we have talked. I'm just trying to get things goin again and you know the most important thing in growing is your genetics and I think I have that finally taken care of I have ben able to get a few of my canna unicorns now its time to watch them fly I'm pretty much done buying seeds there are only a few i still really wish I could have gotten my hands on like fruity pebbles and alien grape vine but I dnt see that happening I'm just greatful I have ben able to get the amazing gear I have ben my collection might not be as big as it once was but the quality is 10 x better imop and quite a bit rarer as well and you know how I like them rare hard to get genetics lol I'm so excited to finally have an epic blueberry and a real deal rks strain it dnt get much better than that imop I hope all is well with you the ol lady and the dawg stay frosty bro and congrats to being completely legal I'm gonna do my best to try to me and my gal to co soon.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

You know I will brother my girl is going to be getting a nice settlement soon and were gonna try to find a way to get both of our probation's transferred since we will have the money to get a place maybe even buy one I really hope we can it would be amazing to be able to have smoke out with all my co boys i have know for a min you guys are gonna have to show me what dank Co oil is all about ;^)

Fa sho. If you do, really hit me up, my girl is in real estate. I'm just a lowly grower with no proof of income.

Latest posts

Top Bottom