Progressive Options

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

In fact the dude I got my cuts from personally at PO is "datniggagrows" on Instagram. Check out his feed with PO's genetics.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

The Platinum Bubba that was gifted to me from a friend might be a P.O. cut ..Top Shelf ... if it makes $$$ it makes sense ...

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Guys, I just wanted to update you, everything I said about PO I take back. The cuts which were infected with the mites from the get go(one of them) must have been sprayed with something nasty, i believe it was a trojan horse. It smelled like it was rotting from the inside. I lost half the cuts I bought at PO 4 in total, about 60 bux down the drain plus time, dirt, nutes, electricity, and space wasted. I got a few left, i found another mite on the remaining triple X. May have to chop them all. What a fucking shame this place is putting these shady tactics to make sure their cuts arent being redistributed, or their competition is crushed, and it keeps newcomers out of the local scene. THey prob get paid to do this shit. If you got cuts from them and you didnt get infected, you dodged a bullet, already get tons of PM's from other peeps with cuts COVERED in them. I also had PM issues repeatedly. FUCK THIS PLACE!
kind of a rite of passage in the so cal grower community ....like the scene from goodfellas you popped your cherry got the duds and mites from P.O.
Well that's good I've heard the new management is doing better but I still see a couple of familiar faces on their instagram from back in the day when BO had bms,pm,sm you name it and wtf is up with them still having mislabeled cuts in 2014?? Was tempted to get the animal cookies cut not going to lie but fought the urge considering I have a few cookie cuts and a pack of archive somoas just chillin can't justify the risk. Make sure you check your cuts mike a guy on IC found spider mites on his po cuts a few weeks back. Lets face its 2014 and all they do is sell cuts why can't they verify what they have and make sure its pest free?? So cal deserves better.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Damn, that sucks dude. No bugs or pm here and I'm in week 8 flowering. But like i mentioned, I treated them when I got them and I hit them with a weekly foliar (till week 4) and root drench of caps/ogbiowar bennies. If you're on top of things from the start you shouldn't have any problems.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

That's crazy to have such different results in a similar time frame, and I got a bunch of different cuts too. Are you using caps bennies at all? Maybe that's the variable between us that saved my ass, I don't know. All I know is my room looks like a blizzard went through it and smells like a skunk lives in there that ran through a field of lemons then went swimming in fuel :D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
are you sure those fungas ngats weren't root aphids? When i battled aphids powdery mildew would show up easily since my girl's immune system was compromised. PO is hit or miss, and if I ever went there again I would triple treat for everything, and take 2 to 3 generations of cuts before flowering them. Chemdog D from there screwed me pretty bad, but I did well w there Tahoe, XXX bubba, and Caveman.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

are you sure those fungas ngats weren't root aphids? When i battled aphids powdery mildew would show up easily since my girl's immune system was compromised. PO is hit or miss, and if I ever went there again I would triple treat for everything, and take 2 to 3 generations of cuts before flowering them. Chemdog D from there screwed me pretty bad, but I did well w there Tahoe, XXX bubba, and Caveman.
How did you like their XXX? Been sitting on that cut, might flower some next run. I love a good bubba so I'm looking forward to that one.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Ive grew the PO >>>> XXX OG & it was a bubba kush lookin plant but stretched in flower with a Master Kush smell & taste..it was very nice. ..
I think people get their xxx confused with xxx og...they don't actually carry an xxx og and their xxx (no og) is pre98 bubba x master kush. So it stretches, good to know. On their website they say it's a short bushy plant so I was going to veg it taller than the forum gsc and gg4 before the flip.

Pedigree : Master Kush x Pre-98 Bubba

Genetics: Indica

Feeding Level: High Feeder

Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks

Growth Structure: Short; Bushy; Purples late in flowering phase; High trichome development.

Tips: Pruning and topping recommended; Exceptionally easy plant to grow.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

923627_428509383956118_1940404956_n.jpg

Here are some XXX (pre 98 bubba x master kush) nugs from last summer's outdoor. It's definitely solid stuff if you veg it out and let it get lots of tops. Crossed this strain to my male flav last year and got my Romuloxxx that I've been working with. I'm also going to do a couple step sister crosses (w/ same mom).

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Guys, I just wanted to update you, everything I said about PO I take back. The cuts which were infected with the mites from the get go(one of them) must have been sprayed with something nasty, i believe it was a trojan horse. It smelled like it was rotting from the inside. I lost half the cuts I bought at PO 4 in total, about 60 bux down the drain plus time, dirt, nutes, electricity, and space wasted. I got a few left, i found another mite on the remaining triple X. May have to chop them all. What a fucking shame this place is putting these shady tactics to make sure their cuts arent being redistributed, or their competition is crushed, and it keeps newcomers out of the local scene. THey prob get paid to do this shit. If you got cuts from them and you didnt get infected, you dodged a bullet, already get tons of PM's from other peeps with cuts COVERED in them. I also had PM issues repeatedly. FUCK THIS PLACE!
You mention, "they prob get paid to do this" OF COURSE THEY DO, they didn't give you the clones for free, right :D

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

923627_428509383956118_1940404956_n.jpg

Here are some XXX (pre 98 bubba x master kush) nugs from last summer's outdoor. It's definitely solid stuff if you veg it out and let it get lots of tops. Crossed this strain to my male flav last year and got my Romuloxxx that I've been working with. I'm also going to do a couple step sister crosses (w/ same mom).
Nice, thanks for the pic. Looks kind of like the king kush I grew that's in my avatar. Interestingly it is the same genetics, except the master it's crossed with is the SoCal master kush.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think people get their xxx confused with xxx og...they don't actually carry an xxx og and their xxx (no og) is pre98 bubba x master kush. So it stretches, good to know. On their website they say it's a short bushy plant so I was going to veg it taller than the forum gsc and gg4 before the flip.

Pedigree : Master Kush x Pre-98 Bubba

Genetics: Indica

Feeding Level: High Feeder

Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks

Growth Structure: Short; Bushy; Purples late in flowering phase; High trichome development.

Tips: Pruning and topping recommended; Exceptionally easy plant to grow.
I havent been there in like 4yrs & when I got my cut it was named XXX OG <<< Triple OG is exactly what the guy told me.. I wanted all there OG's so he gave me tahoe OG, XXX OG ,valley OG, SFV OG & maybe another 1 I cant member... when I was leaving he tossed in DeathStar & Raspberry Bubba << & I member telling him im not in2 Bubba Kush & he said its not like bubba its more like berries..

& he tossed in free spider mites on the SFV..LOL. most of the cuts were not what they said they were so who knows what the hell I grew.. but it was a nice bubba/master kush like plant.. the deathStar was kill..

when I got the XXXOG I asked him is this Triple X? < Bcuz ive gotten it in SF & wasnt a fan & dude said no this aint triple X its called triple OG..LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I only payed $20 for the Tahoe OG & they kicked down everything els so I was good & when they come out not being what I was told<<< what can I say they were free..

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Haha, it's definitely NOT og, but it is dank if you like bubba or master/Hindu kush! I've got no complaints with it and it came to me as pre 98 bubba x master from the last time I went there like two years ago. Of course vigilance is of utmost importance when you get cut s from someone else but I don't think it's good to discount a place entirely when it has some redeeming qualities.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I havent been there in like 4yrs & when I got my cut it was named XXX OG <<< Triple OG is exactly what the guy told me.. I wanted all there OG's so he gave me tahoe OG, XXX OG ,valley OG, SFV OG & maybe another 1 I cant member... when I was leaving he tossed in DeathStar & Raspberry Bubba << & I member telling him im not in2 Bubba Kush & he said its not like bubba its more like berries..

& he tossed in free spider mites on the SFV..LOL. most of the cuts were not what they said they were so who knows what the hell I grew.. but it was a nice bubba/master kush like plant.. the deathStar was kill..

when I got the XXXOG I asked him is this Triple X? < Bcuz ive gotten it in SF & wasnt a fan & dude said no this aint triple X its called triple OG..LOL
LOL triple og. Seems like them dudes have always had their ups and downs, and always going through management changes.

Out of everything I got from them, the sfv og doesn't look too great...no pest or mold issues but it's just not too impressive looking or smelling like the tahoe, louie and gsc they I got from them. The forum gsc that I posted in your thread has super tiny nugs but looks kill, super frosty. Has to be the product of it's environment though. Hope to get her dialed in next run. I def want to expand the cookie section.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOL triple og. Seems like them dudes have always had their ups and downs, and always going through management changes.

Out of everything I got from them, the sfv og doesn't look too great...no pest or mold issues but it's just not too impressive looking or smelling like the tahoe, louie and gsc they I got from them. The forum gsc that I posted in your thread has super tiny nugs but looks kill, super frosty. Has to be the product of it's environment though. Hope to get her dialed in next run. I def want to expand the cookie section.
The SFV OG I got was sumthin els... the cut flowered out nice buds juss not what I was told... sfv gave huge diesel like buds but no OG kush sent or taste.. it was a super crazy but very nice Vanilla cake batter & it was fire..

Ur next run with Forum cut GSC juss barely feed her & she should grow better size buds 4 u

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

The SFV OG I got was sumthin els... the cut flowered out nice buds juss not what I was told... sfv gave huge diesel like buds but no OG kush sent or taste.. it was a super crazy but very nice Vanilla cake batter & it was fire..

Ur next run with Forum cut GSC juss barely feed her & she should grow better size buds 4 u
I hope the other strains will be happy with lighter feeding because I'm not trying to have different res's.

Top Bottom