Progressive Options

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I think people get their xxx confused with xxx og...they don't actually carry an xxx og and their xxx (no og) is pre98 bubba x master kush. So it stretches, good to know. On their website they say it's a short bushy plant so I was going to veg it taller than the forum gsc and gg4 before the flip.

Pedigree : Master Kush x Pre-98 Bubba

Genetics: Indica

Feeding Level: High Feeder

Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks

Growth Structure: Short; Bushy; Purples late in flowering phase; High trichome development.

Tips: Pruning and topping recommended; Exceptionally easy plant to grow.
its not the people getting it mixed up. It's P.O mislabeling it as XXX OG or atleast they used to. I brought it to there attention and a week later they changed their menu on Weedtracker to XXX bubba, then just XXX kush and so on. that bag appeal on her is impressive and she breeds well to. One of the best I found at PO, along with their Tahoe, XJ13 and Blackberry Rhino

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

its not the people getting it mixed up. It's P.O mislabeling it as XXX OG or atleast they used to. I brought it to there attention and a week later they changed their menu on Weedtracker to XXX bubba, then just XXX kush and so on. that bag appeal on her is impressive and she breeds well to. One of the best I found at PO, along with their Tahoe, XJ13 and Blackberry Rhino
Nice! I have the blackberry rhino on order, along with power, platinum bubba and animal cookies. The tahoe was dank! But I culled it because I like the louie better and I don't have room to keep a bunch of similar strains around. Here's my xxx today at 13 days. Really nice plant. Does anyone know if this is the same cut as the "xxx bubba" at house of clones?

gumby420

gumby420

my skywalker and sfv from them were legit, no bugs or mildew and had nice roots

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yeah, I'd have to say that P.O.'s XXX was one of my favorites from that club, along with Sour Tahoe. I lost my XXX mother but I did manage to make some XXX x The Flav seeds last year (I call em RomuloXXX). This season I popped 11, found some really nice sativa hybrid females in the first 6 but more recently I found my #11 Romuloxxx to be very close to the mother plant. I don't have a full-plant shot but you can see the similarities if you know the XXX.
Xxxfrostshotwk2

Romuloxxx

Here's some outdoor harvested XXX nuggets
Xxxnugs

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Maybe I will try to pick it up again before they close their doors. They are getting shut down by the city, and are keeping their doors open for the next week or so to existing members only.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yeah, I saw that on their IG. Was going to see about picking up a few cuts during their last hurrah.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Yeah I have had issues with them but hate to see them close. Seems like their game had stepped up.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Seems to me they should just keep there customer list and go underground. New people by referral and word of mouth only.

When Cities start getting all uppity all they do is force MMJ underground where they have little to no control. Seems like a no brainier but people in Government, especially local Government, tend to have mid-low IQ`s. They don`t think for themselves and they rarely are able to think abstract. I think they are trained to think in a cardboard box.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Yeah I have had issues with them but hate to see them close. Seems like their game had stepped up.
They had it going on the one and only time I went. Two of my 12 clones I picked up had problems, buts that's nothing compared to all the bunk cuts I've picked up at collectives before I started meeting people. They are still some of the best genetics in my stable. This is their girl scout cookies I harvested the same time as the xxx.

Latest posts

Top Bottom