Pulse Grow 420 Giveaway and Sale

• Thread starter PulsePeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Looking like I'm in on time! Big shoutout to Bend's Indoor Garden Station (Bigs)! Always meeting our needs! Good luck everyone!

A

AthPowFire

Virginia representing here! Show some love to the east side were struggling and need more fire on this side. Would be a perfect addition into my tent, my plants would never be able to thank you guys! My shop over here is Nova Hydro based out of Chantilly, VA. Cheers! Thanks for giveaway.

KootsRoots

KootsRoots

My favourite grow store by far is Pacific Northwest Garden Supply, specifically the Nelson, British Columbia location. Very friendly and helpful staff, and very welcoming environment. Every visit is greeted with a beverage while you shop, and there is always something cool to check out. Love stopping by there any chance I get.

D

Deaner

My favorite is seed King, andI like get weed direct Vancouver.
Great giveaway.

PulsePeet

PulsePeet

Supporter
Way To Grow in Boulder, really helpful folks

Congrats @dreamnfox !!!!!!

Please send me an email to [email protected] and we'll get you all set up :D

DRan88

DRan88

What’s up everyone!

To celebrate 420 we wanted to hook up one of you growers here on THCFarmer with a Pulse Pro + Pulse One bundle (valued at $700)!

View attachment 1237145

1x Pulse Pro ($499 retail)
1x Pulse One ($199 retail)
1x VPD Chart ($20 retail)
Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:
Reply with a comment about your favorite grow shop on this thread!

If you don’t want to wait, we’re also doing a killer 420 Sale:

View attachment 1237144

To get in on the 420 Sale:
Use code "THC420" on our site for the following deals:
$50 off Pulse Pro + free US shipping
$20 off Pulse One + free US shipping

Head over to our Instagram page, @pulsegrow, to enter the separate 420 giveaway we have going on over there for another chance to win a Pulse Pro + Pulse One!

Details - One winner chosen at random. Giveaways and sale all end 4/24/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be tagged on this thread on 4/25/22 and contacted directly. No location restrictions- everyone welcome! If outside of the US, the winner will be responsible for any import duties/handling fees. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
My favorite grow shop is www.indoorfarmer.com

HighRootz

HighRootz

Congratulations @dreamnfox! Looking forward to seeing your grow diary with such an amazing product!! Thanks again @PulsePeet for giving us all a chance to win!

Highgrow42080

Highgrow42080

My fav store is illuminated leaf in wood stock NY. Awesome down to earth people work there and they even host events and share the flower power with everyone there. My uncle invited me to join him to go check it out a few weeks ago and I was gifted mas gas that defiantly blew me away Smooth flavors and taste of some really good home grown.

Top Bottom