Pulse Grow 420 Giveaway and Sale

• Thread starter PulsePeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Menotyou420

Menotyou420

What’s up everyone!

To celebrate 420 we wanted to hook up one of you growers here on THCFarmer with a Pulse Pro + Pulse One bundle (valued at $700)!

View attachment 1237145

1x Pulse Pro ($499 retail)
1x Pulse One ($199 retail)
1x VPD Chart ($20 retail)
Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:
Reply with a comment about your favorite grow shop on this thread!

If you don’t want to wait, we’re also doing a killer 420 Sale:

View attachment 1237144

To get in on the 420 Sale:
Use code "THC420" on our site for the following deals:
$50 off Pulse Pro + free US shipping
$20 off Pulse One + free US shipping

Head over to our Instagram page, @pulsegrow, to enter the separate 420 giveaway we have going on over there for another chance to win a Pulse Pro + Pulse One!

Details - One winner chosen at random. Giveaways and sale all end 4/24/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be tagged on this thread on 4/25/22 and contacted directly. No location restrictions- everyone welcome! If outside of the US, the winner will be responsible for any import duties/handling fees. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
Hello

What’s up everyone!

To celebrate 420 we wanted to hook up one of you growers here on THCFarmer with a Pulse Pro + Pulse One bundle (valued at $700)!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Head over to our Instagram page, @pulsegrow, to enter the separate 420 giveaway we have going on over there for another chance to win a Pulse Pro + Pulse One!

Details - One winner chosen at random. Giveaways and sale all end 4/24/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be tagged on this thread on 4/25/22 and contacted directly. No location restrictions- everyone welcome! If outside of the US, the winner will be responsible for any import duties/handling fees. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
Hello

My favorite grow shop is located 2 hours from me in Farmington, New Mexico. San Juan Nurseries is the name of this great place. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. If your in Farmington, NM and need supplies to assist in your love of growing, stop by this place. Also thanks for a great opportunity to be able to win and use your amazing products. Also allowing me to give a shout out to my local shop is amazing! Have a splendid day! And last but not least Goodluck to all who entered, and Happy 420!

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

There are literally so many grow stores, garden centers and nurseries in COS that you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one! 🤠 But seriously, I shop around. I've gotten some killer deals at Gro Monster off Austin Bluffs, they have a small strip mall location so it's obviously not as big as Grow Gen for inventory but, they can get ahold of anything you need in a speedy manner.

I also get a lot of stuff from garden centers and nurseries, they're generally cheaper than the shops geared at making money off cannabis specific products that are usually overpriced to begin with.

I mean, I get it. Grow Generation is good if you want 1 stop shopping and don't care too much about price, but as a business owner I have to find the best deals even if it means going to one store for one thing and another store for another, etc..

Like I said when it was Grow Warehouse it was pretty decent and they even gave me discounts for bulk orders. But as soon as they got bought out they lost my pro mix order that I was picking up in pieces due to transportation limitations. They took my pro mix that was on pallets in the back, and added it to their inventory and sold it to walk in customers. They screwed my season so bad last year they're lucky I haven't filed a suit.

Not to mention the attitude change was like night and day. It went from a nice friendly helpful atmosphere to "what the hell do you want?" practically overnight. Maybe it's gotten better since then but I haven't stepped foot back into one of their stores since they screwed me last year.

Yeah that sucks about your pro mix order and honestly if I had that experience I wouldn't go back either. I just grow for myself and wife and give a bit away now and then so I don't buy in bulk. I have been to that Gro Monster and their supplies are good prices but they didnt have much for organics which led me to grow warehouse. I guess I just kept going there after the switch because I haven't had anything negative before or after that happened.

My only issue with the small shops in town is that none I have found are open during times I'm not at work so it kinda sucks to take time off to go get supplies.

I havent tried any nurseries. I didn't think they sold any cannabis types of souls or feeds. Maybe I will try to check some out in the future.

C

Cjordan50

I support my local garden stores!! Toledo Indoor garden is my place to be to find all the goods for everyday plants!!

Jgood

Jgood

HTG , have to use online but they are great at customer support and will actually answer questions. Nearest store is 4 hours away. They seem to treat online buyers with same respect I figure they show in their brick and mortar stores. Thanks for the chance. 🌱

Apexpredatorsmokes

Apexpredatorsmokes

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
My favorite grow shop is called the Organic squeeze monkey, weird name but great scene and people

D

dedmeat_2020

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
My grow store is Rainmakers Supply in Midlothian Ill. Nice people to do biz with.

Z

Zoom

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
My favourite grow shop is Indoor Farmer in Waterloo, Ontario (https://indoorfarmer.ca/). They're a family-run business (a mom and her 3 sons) and they have great stock and outstanding customer service.

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

My favorite is Astral grow in Toronto Canada , knowledgeable, fast shipping and a good inventory thanks for offering a great contest have a good day everyone and good luck

M

Malo16

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
River Roots Grow Supplies in Moline Illinois!

J

jmm

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
my favorite grow shop is THE HAPPY GROWER Ofallon Mo.

B

bigazzbuds

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
my favorite grow shop is Greenville Hydroponics in Greenville Michigan

716growZ

716growZ

Buffalo Roots Hydro in buffalo NY is awesome. Carry all my favorite brands. Last time I checked they did not carry PULSE products.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
GroTools in Colorado Springs. I have to give a shoutout for these guys, they're a small shop and I like to support small business as I own one. They have a small shop off Platte but for being a small store they have great prices on a lot of things and can get whatever you need surprisingly quickly, as well. They're not perfect but I figured they deserve a mention as I do a lot of my shopping in pieces and parts and they're one of the places I frequently get certain supplies particularly hydroponics related.

B

Buddha_Dude

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pet​
What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
Next Level Indoor Gardening is my Favorite Grow Store here in Rockford, Illinois! ✨🪴✨

Top Bottom