Pulse Grow 420 Giveaway and Sale

• Thread starter PulsePeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
please

please

What’s up everyone!

To celebrate 420 we wanted to hook up one of you growers here on THCFarmer with a Pulse Pro + Pulse One bundle (valued at $700)!

View attachment 1237145

1x Pulse Pro ($499 retail)
1x Pulse One ($199 retail)
1x VPD Chart ($20 retail)
Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:
Reply with a comment about your favorite grow shop on this thread!

If you don’t want to wait, we’re also doing a killer 420 Sale:

View attachment 1237144

To get in on the 420 Sale:
Use code "THC420" on our site for the following deals:
$50 off Pulse Pro + free US shipping
$20 off Pulse One + free US shipping

Head over to our Instagram page, @pulsegrow, to enter the separate 420 giveaway we have going on over there for another chance to win a Pulse Pro + Pulse One!

Details - One winner chosen at random. Giveaways and sale all end 4/24/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be tagged on this thread on 4/25/22 and contacted directly. No location restrictions- everyone welcome! If outside of the US, the winner will be responsible for any import duties/handling fees. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​

Theindoorfarmer

Theindoorfarmer

indoor farmer is great in canada!
Love that place 🥰
They are a big part of my grow success!
Always available, even sometimes they get back to me on a Sunday at 8pm for my online questions. Great family company also. Look them up if you are in Canada 🇨🇦

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I’m not sure how anyone enjoys grow generation especially in Colorado Springs. The customer service went to crap, they took off all the price tags so you don’t know what your paying till you get to the cash register. Makes it easier to jack the prices up each week. And since gen bought out grow warehouse they never seem to want to help people out to their car. Even when I have my 3 year old with me.

I don't seem to have a problem there. I've been going there since well before the switch. I admit, I don't really like the no prices thing. I am a pretty light shopper and typically don't need help to my car there but I recently had to get 25 2x4's, 7 sheets of drywall and some other stuff from Home depot and had my 4 yr old and nobody helped me there either despite having more than enough staff with nothing to do. I will say though that the grow generation prices are decent, I haven't seen any price jacking. I also use them because they are open early on Saturday, I don't like waiting until noon on Saturday to pick up soil or having to take time off work to go to the grow store. I tried monster gardens and they have almost nothing organic, way to grow tried to sell me busted ass 3yr old soil bags and has almost nothing organic and the small shop off 8th Street is seemingly never open. Opinions are formed by our experiences and our perception of them. If you don't like them don't use them, I'm fine with agreeing to disagree. Where is a better store in Colorado Springs? I would be happy to try another source that comes highly recommended.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

What’s up everyone!

To celebrate 420 we wanted to hook up one of you growers here on THCFarmer with a Pulse Pro + Pulse One bundle (valued at $700)!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Head over to our Instagram page, @pulsegrow, to enter the separate 420 giveaway we have going on over there for another chance to win a Pulse Pro + Pulse One!

Details - One winner chosen at random. Giveaways and sale all end 4/24/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be tagged on this thread on 4/25/22 and contacted directly. No location restrictions- everyone welcome! If outside of the US, the winner will be responsible for any import duties/handling fees. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
I like to use indoorfarmer up here in Canada.

They carry all the greatest items , even the Killer Pulse Pro products everyone dreams about having.

Thank you for this great opportunity.

Cheers , Happy 420 and good luck to all at thcfarmer.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I like to use indoorfarmer up here in Canada.

They carry all the greatest items , even the Killer Pulse Pro products everyone dreams about having.

Thank you for this great opportunity.

Cheers , Happy 420 and good luck to all at thcfarmer.
Nice

F

Feed.Me.Weed.V

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
My favorite shop is WeedLove in DC, but THCfarmer is the best online! These info Forums save me so much headache. Favorite seed vendor is Bootlegseeds! Favorite sensors are Pulse Grow!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I don't seem to have a problem there. I've been going there since well before the switch. I admit, I don't really like the no prices thing. I am a pretty light shopper and typically don't need help to my car there but I recently had to get 25 2x4's, 7 sheets of drywall and some other stuff from Home depot and had my 4 yr old and nobody helped me there either despite having more than enough staff with nothing to do. I will say though that the grow generation prices are decent, I haven't seen any price jacking. I also use them because they are open early on Saturday, I don't like waiting until noon on Saturday to pick up soil or having to take time off work to go to the grow store. I tried monster gardens and they have almost nothing organic, way to grow tried to sell me busted ass 3yr old soil bags and has almost nothing organic and the small shop off 8th Street is seemingly never open. Opinions are formed by our experiences and our perception of them. If you don't like them don't use them, I'm fine with agreeing to disagree. Where is a better store in Colorado Springs? I would be happy to try another source that comes highly recommended.
There are literally so many grow stores, garden centers and nurseries in COS that you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one! 🤠 But seriously, I shop around. I've gotten some killer deals at Gro Monster off Austin Bluffs, they have a small strip mall location so it's obviously not as big as Grow Gen for inventory but, they can get ahold of anything you need in a speedy manner.

I also get a lot of stuff from garden centers and nurseries, they're generally cheaper than the shops geared at making money off cannabis specific products that are usually overpriced to begin with.

I mean, I get it. Grow Generation is good if you want 1 stop shopping and don't care too much about price, but as a business owner I have to find the best deals even if it means going to one store for one thing and another store for another, etc..

Like I said when it was Grow Warehouse it was pretty decent and they even gave me discounts for bulk orders. But as soon as they got bought out they lost my pro mix order that I was picking up in pieces due to transportation limitations. They took my pro mix that was on pallets in the back, and added it to their inventory and sold it to walk in customers. They screwed my season so bad last year they're lucky I haven't filed a suit.

Not to mention the attitude change was like night and day. It went from a nice friendly helpful atmosphere to "what the hell do you want?" practically overnight. Maybe it's gotten better since then but I haven't stepped foot back into one of their stores since they screwed me last year.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

What’s up everyone!

View attachment 1237145

Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:

View attachment 1237144

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
I use urban greenhouse hydroponics in Windsor Ontario as it’s the only local place around me with out having to ship anything

Top Bottom