Pulse Grow 420 Giveaway and Sale

• Thread starter PulsePeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Here in Pueblo, I love SoCo Organics. A free gallon of compost tea every Monday. ☮️
He'll yeah I miss it use to work in fort garland lived int Trinidad also worked in LA vita pass too and I got friends still out there in Ludlow and old friends in cokedale still I miss it soo much

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Here in Pueblo, I love SoCo Organics. A free gallon of compost tea every Monday. ☮️
And my ultimate shops where.
Highland health for concentrates $20 a g no tax added in Trinidad colorado.
And for flower The Spot Trinidad Colorado and the strain old time bubble gum by Willie Nelson reserve still one of the best strains I ever smoked.

F

freedomgardens

What’s up everyone!

To celebrate 420 we wanted to hook up one of you growers here on THCFarmer with a Pulse Pro + Pulse One bundle (valued at $700)!

View attachment 1237145

1x Pulse Pro ($499 retail)
1x Pulse One ($199 retail)
1x VPD Chart ($20 retail)
Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:
Reply with a comment about your favorite grow shop on this thread!

If you don’t want to wait, we’re also doing a killer 420 Sale:

View attachment 1237144

To get in on the 420 Sale:
Use code "THC420" on our site for the following deals:
$50 off Pulse Pro + free US shipping
$20 off Pulse One + free US shipping

Head over to our Instagram page, @pulsegrow, to enter the separate 420 giveaway we have going on over there for another chance to win a Pulse Pro + Pulse One!

Details - One winner chosen at random. Giveaways and sale all end 4/24/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be tagged on this thread on 4/25/22 and contacted directly. No location restrictions- everyone welcome! If outside of the US, the winner will be responsible for any import duties/handling fees. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
About my favorite Grow Shop is LA Garden Supply, Leonard is super ultra instinct Down to Earth & full of Dopeness!

AceSpade

AceSpade

River Market Hydro in Independence Mo. Is my favorite and only one I will buy from. Loyalty is everything to me.

B

Been.skn.greenthmb

My favorite shop is Homegrown Hydroponics out of Toronto, love the place, the gear, prices and people! A very knowledgeable and helpful joint to shop at if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks for the chance!

G

GorillaJack

These guys have everything you may need!! Tree of Life Cannabis Ltd. Located in Ontario Canada!
Happy 420 !!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m not sure how anyone enjoys grow generation especially in Colorado Springs. The customer service went to crap, they took off all the price tags so you don’t know what your paying till you get to the cash register. Makes it easier to jack the prices up each week. And since gen bought out grow warehouse they never seem to want to help people out to their car. Even when I have my 3 year old with me.

spacequeenroyalhighness

spacequeenroyalhighness

My fave is grow green Michigan! They always do killer giveaways and givebacks to the community and carry only the highest quality! Excellent customer service as well

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I don't go through specialty grow shops anymore - usually overpriced on everything.. If I had to pick one I'd say Grow Warehouse was my favorite, until they got bought out by Grow Generation and lost a 2,500 dollar order for Pro Mix I had placed before it was bought out, when it was still Grow Warehouse. My season last year got delayed by over a month due to their incompetence. Never again.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I’m not sure how anyone enjoys grow generation especially in Colorado Springs. The customer service went to crap, they took off all the price tags so you don’t know what your paying till you get to the cash register. Makes it easier to jack the prices up each week. And since gen bought out grow warehouse they never seem to want to help people out to their car. Even when I have my 3 year old with me.

Agreed I don't shop there anymore either. Also their prices in-store do not match their prices on their website - some items cheaper in store, some items cheaper online, and they have ridiculous shipping costs for online shopping, too. They also can't fulfill online orders with in-store inventory, which is garbage in my opinion. Again I'll stand by my comment above, never again.

Top Bottom