Pulse Grow 420 Giveaway and Sale

• Thread starter PulsePeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighRootz

HighRootz

Great giveaway and a very stoney 420 to all you farmers and gardeners out there!
That being said, I've seen my 2 main go to shops mentioned already so I'll give them a shout again. Grow Generation here in San Diego is one of the best brick and mortar shops around town. The staff is very knowledgeable and will help get you dialed in whether you're growing cannabis, tomatoes or any exotic fruit you can think of. What I really appreciate is seeing the staff go above and beyond to help out customers, I was one of them. Prime example- they didn't have a smaller size bottle of nutrients that I was looking at buying so the staff member went into the back and gave me the stores personal bottle on the house. I did not expect such a kind and generous offer. The following week another staff member gifted me out the blue a bunch of fabric pots and grow bags on top of some rockwool plugs and a seed starter tray/dome. Those guys really take care of their customers and take pride in their jobs, hats of gentlemen. The next go to shop I frequent online is Grow Green Michigan. Dank Deals Of The Day is where it's at if you're looking for killer prices on everything from lights to nutrition, IPM to soil, you name it, there's gonna be a dank deal for it. If not today then soon cuz that shop is amazing when it comes to deals that change frequently.
Lastly, shots out to the smaller grow shops out there, I'm bet you guys rock and are just as amazing as the 2 I mentioned. Happy 420!!❤💛💚

G

GrOGreeN2022

My favorite all time grow store is also the place my wife has to drag me out of kinda just like my kids in a toy store.and that would be..................
...Green Coast Hydro

B

BillNye88

Not very many grow shops yet in the rural area in which I reside, the blue ridge mountains in the northwestern region of Virginia. Only two within a 100 mile radius I believe. I really like the staff and products at Winchester Garden Supply. They sell quality product at great prices. A really good small group of guys with great hospitality, very knowledgeable in all their products and growing cannabis. First time I went in looking for CMH bulbs and they don't sell them, but the manager called up one of his friends who he thought would have some and sure enough the person did and he arranged for us to meet at the shop later that week. I got a steal on the bulbs, 4 Phillips bulbs for $160! Pritty cool they have a store pet too, a beautiful, very friendly blue nose Pitbull named Hazel.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

What’s up everyone!

To celebrate 420 we wanted to hook up one of you growers here on THCFarmer with a Pulse Pro + Pulse One bundle (valued at $700)!

View attachment 1237145

1x Pulse Pro ($499 retail)
1x Pulse One ($199 retail)
1x VPD Chart ($20 retail)
Free US shipping.

To enter this giveaway:
Reply with a comment about your favorite grow shop on this thread!

If you don’t want to wait, we’re also doing a killer 420 Sale:

View attachment 1237144

To get in on the 420 Sale:
Use code "THC420" on our site for the following deals:
$50 off Pulse Pro + free US shipping
$20 off Pulse One + free US shipping

Head over to our Instagram page, @pulsegrow, to enter the separate 420 giveaway we have going on over there for another chance to win a Pulse Pro + Pulse One!

Details - One winner chosen at random. Giveaways and sale all end 4/24/22 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be tagged on this thread on 4/25/22 and contacted directly. No location restrictions- everyone welcome! If outside of the US, the winner will be responsible for any import duties/handling fees. No purchase is necessary.

Good luck everyone!

-Pete​
Mine is way to grow ...been doing it for yrs and still doing it today ..

Moeboi

Moeboi

Haven't had the chance to visit a grow shop besides mine lol but I plan on taking a trip soon..im due for a vacation but i heard pikes peak in Colorado Springs is nice I have a few family members close by there that recommended me to try them out when I come up

Latest posts

Top Bottom