Pulse pro with Exhale bag

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

So I opened up the bucket in tent, thrn hung the sensor. Tent wentbup to 1300. We will see how long it takes for the co2 to escape.
One thing i dont like about the spider farmer tent. It uses screens over its 3 viewing areas, the are velcroed in place. Lots of air escapes with these. I can feel it blowing through the gaps

Screenshot 20220610 111958 Pulse
20220610 111910
PulsePeet

PulsePeet

Supporter
Co 2 is climbing, unfortunately so is my temp, i turned the light down a little and vpd is still great so not worried yet.
Plants getting CO2 photosynthesize better at higher temps, which requires higher RH for hitting your VPD target. Just keep an eye on mold from that higher RH, maybe do some regular pre-treatment. Keep it up and the plants will explode.

Super cool you looked into this!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Temp has topped off at about 84, humidity is high though 77, co2 is still climbing but slowly. Vpd is lower then i like. Not worried about mold now. Still vegging. I am going to let it ride for now. I think I will turn up the oscillating fan just in case though

Screenshot 20220610 150654 Pulse
PulsePeet

PulsePeet

Supporter
Temp has topped off at about 84, humidity is high though 77, co2 is still climbing but slowly. Vpd is lower then i like. Not worried about mold now. Still vegging. I am going to let it ride for now. I think I will turn up the oscillating fan just in case though
i'd maybe open a top vent on your tent a little, let some of the hot air escape but keep most of the heavier CO2 inside the tent.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I see 2 humidity numbers. Is there a base station outside the tent and that is lung room reading? So 79.1 F in the lung room too? If so turning on your exhaust won’t help much on the temp.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

The other number is a clone tent. Not worried about that humidity because its in a dome
My next project is a room in tge garage for both tents. Hopefully i make that happen soon

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

i'd maybe open a top vent on your tent a little, let some of the hot air escape but keep most of the heavier CO2 inside the tent.
I did rhis with a top side vent but will try it with a top vent qhen i get home

josefrahl

josefrahl

Cool stuff!! Always wondered about those bags. Just a thought though. Wouldn't the CO2 levels always drop in the tent compared to the bucket, regardless of how it's sealed, because the plants are using it up?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Temp topped out at 85 but humidity kept going. It was a fun experiment but i had to turn the fan back on. I am going to keep the bag on the floor instead of hanging and see if i see any difference

Screenshot 20220610 231109 Pulse
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Temp topped out at 85 but humidity kept going. It was a fun experiment but i had to turn the fan back on. I am going to keep the bag on the floor instead of hanging and see if i see any difference
So those bags do put out a lot of co2. I feel like even if theyre not in a sealed up tent they would still be beneficial I'm thinking about putting a few of them on the floor between plants or even by a fan blowing on plants Been wanting to try these for a while. Let's see if you can tell a difference while using it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom