Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
It's just nice to see breeders going away from the lemon smell/taste. It's great and all, but it's getting time to break the mold! Great work Soulie, and GTD! How about a smoke report GTD? How's the potency? Sativa/indica ratios?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Apricot D>>>Game changer right here partner<<<>>damn well played soulie<<not sure wtf i was thinking not paying attention to this chic<<<been in mom form for a year now<<heavy yielder,super fast finisher right here brah<<Eager as hell to get a production run going of her<<thank me later for keeping her around<<holler at ya boy
View attachment 227628View attachment 227629View attachment 227630View attachment 227631View attachment 227632View attachment 227634View attachment 227635View attachment 227637View attachment 227638

gtd

Those are amazing GTD they are apricot helix x Chemdog D rite ? your a lucky duck to get some gear like that from the master big souli I hope one day I can get something like that from one of my fav breeders. Any way stay frosty bro peace.
P.G.

EVOKE

EVOKE

its time for change ive been waiting for something different the lemon fuel flavor has dominated for years now...dont get me wrong its great but people smoke flavored blunt wraps and lose the flavor of the flowers... it would be awesome to see these new creations at a cannibis cup... its sad that people say rude things and ruin possibilities for the rest of us to enjoy what a master has created... i thank obs and his crew for enlighting us... peace n grow homies best of luck...

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

vancerz said:
sorry, every one has motives so please dont get offended, and yes i dont think your being 100 percent honest personally, but it doesn't matter so im going to drop it. its your baby you can do with it as you please.

I smoked alien dawg that came straight from you and I got to say I was very impressed and I got an aliendawg that is super alien tech leaning and I can see why you wouldent want to release the pure version for sure, im not even passing out my cut of it.​
Obs said, "i am not the least bit offended and yes i am hiding my motive on why i will not release my genetics , i do not wish to give an insight to where i believe cannabiusiness is heading . thanks for the props on the smoke and you should hold tightly your prized plants.'

Its not so hard to see the motive and understand where you think things are headed brotha..I have been thinking the same for a few years now..Genes are becoming very proprietary and secretive and as the market to continues to expand, the only way to stay relevant and profitable is to have something in demand and that is proprietary...where am i going with this?..where is obs going with this?..patent and trademark law..thats the future as some of us see it. What if you were to hold rights to a strain just as Coca Cola has rights to its name, recipe, slogans, etc. If you could COMPLETELY control the most popular strains on the market...wouldnt you?..or would you?..Hell, you could even license it to growers and get a percentage of their crops..license it to corporations who distribute it, etc..In essence, you would control the entire flow of the product and make money off of it at every stage in the process. This is all pending legalization and a host of other shifts in political and social norms and opinion...however, many people (myself included), see this being the new direction of not only breeding but as Obs puts it "cannabusiness" in general. Hope all is well obs and that our plans may come to fruition someday in the near future...peace...

G

Garden of Dreams

Apricot D>>>Game changer right here partner<<<>>damn well played soulie<<not sure wtf i was thinking not paying attention to this chic<<<been in mom form for a year now<<heavy yielder,super fast finisher right here brah<<Eager as hell to get a production run going of her<<thank me later for keeping her around<<holler at ya boy
View attachment 227628View attachment 227629View attachment 227630View attachment 227631View attachment 227632View attachment 227634View attachment 227635View attachment 227637View attachment 227638

gtd

Those look Kill GTD, I was wondering when you would post her up as I remember it was quit awhile ago you got her. Shoot me a pm we keep missing each other, I got those base nutes you wanted and some Flora Vino that will finish off killing that small pm break out you was dealin with.
Props on the Shots Dawg, Get at me.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>Yuuuup got me some pm>>mf'er<<Time to nuke the room>>
pm spots and all she sure is a beaut and swelled to the max<<<I took some pics right before i chopped her. I'll post em up later, pm spots and all>>>>I took her down at day 45<<<<She is just as fast as the whitefire#3>>maybe a cunt hair faster by the looks of things. She will be all dialed and under control for the next up coming.
Done real good soulie<<where ya at big guy

>>I need somebody to do a smoke report<<I dont think i should be given my own smoke report to due on my own product???

be easy all
gtd

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
this was sent to me and I am here to say this post is 100% bullshit , there are NO pure alien seeds left at all , I never gifted anyone the pure Alien tech seeds . the Alien tech sister has been tossed as well .. anyone claiming to have anything in pure form is a straight up liar ....​
in the original crack there were more than 1 male and way more than 2 females so this person has no clue ...​
AGAIN FOR THE RECORD THERE ARE NO PURE ALIEN TECHNOLOGY SEEDS LEFT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ... I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE SOME SECRET STASH I AM PLANNING ON BREEDING WITH >>> NOT EVEN A SINGLE SEED WAS EVER GIVEN AWAY >>>​
also for the record I only gave out the pure sister to one friend that ran it once then held it for me , he asked me if i wanted i said no he killed it ... end of story ....​
Well boys and girls... I just found out the ALien Technology lives on in pure form... here is a quote from another board of a bro who recieved PURE alien tech beans...

This is what I am told the Original AT seed crack - there were 2 female phenos and 1 male. the male was a cherry pheno that got passed around. and that's where all the current cross come from; 1 male.

The female phenos were the cherry and the witch-hazel both were given out as backup to less then 5 close friends. My friend was the only one to still hold the witch-hazel pheno , he used the AT cherry male to pollinate the AT witch-hazel female and those are the seeds that i have been given. Pure Alien Technology via the witch-hazel mother. now call Alien technology sister, or "the Sis".

So OBS (or his friend) really still has pure alien beans using the male and both females... I wonder what the cherry on cherry combo came out like... He still has his secret wepon and I wouldn't even doubt if he already selected another male and is breeding with it.. just keeping it secret becasue of the hype the last male caused... I mean look at the amount of breeders using his alien genetics as their own... Im sure he is flattered and prolly frustrated as well... since that male was obviously his baby and he prolly dropped her on purpose to make sure she never got out.... I thought "I Knew it" right when I read this because I had suspected OBS had a pure line of this yet and was just keeping it on the DL...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
damn I called I called it i was just hoping it was true cuz hommie has brain cancer and only so long to live and its gonna bum him out he was lied to fuck I dnt want to be the one to tell him but the dude who gave him the gear is a dick for doing that if he knew.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man, some people just like making up stories and keepin the witch hunt going! We all know the truth around here. OBS has stated the facts many, many times. Thanx for giving us a heads up again, OBS. Best of luck with all ur future breeding projects, bro. Looking forward to seeing more of ur pics as well.

genepool

genepool

wow what an imagination, puts Walt Disney to shame.. must be the guy who gave jack the bean stalk gear...

yo Obs can u hit me up, I gotta quick question for ya about something kinda important not related to this matter. I can't figure out how to initiate the convo, thanks bro!

Top Bottom