Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey @Bones69 a piece of tape over the light should block it enough for flower...
@north knect good luck, no worries my friend, I'm interested to see what they do.

north knect

north knect

Hey @Bones69 a piece of tape over the light should block it enough for flower...
@north knect good luck, no worries my friend, I'm interested to see what they do.
Ya I'm interested aswell seeing its my first time using this breeder..I kinda find it odd that the breeder is a sponser yet thcbay doesn't offer their seeds and I'm the first to do a grow log on their seeds..who knows mb this will help my local breeder get recognized?!

north knect

north knect

Dude, they really grew fast! So healthy and green! Looks awesome!
Thx man..not the fastest strain I've grown but I must say the under branching is quite impressive with a little lst/leaf tucking..should fill up a little screen quite good..just wish I had the space to wait for my LED to come before the flip..although most people provide hps as a more intense lighting After about 2weeks of flowering so il c how they do with the led slightly into flower..thanks for poping in @Bones69

S

Seraphim19

Thx man..not the fastest strain I've grown but I must say the under branching is quite impressive with a little lst/leaf tucking..should fill up a little screen quite good..just wish I had the space to wait for my LED to come before the flip..although most people provide hps as a more intense lighting After about 2weeks of flowering so il c how they do with the led slightly into flower..thanks for poping in @Bones69

LED's are great lights when used properly, as long as you put them as close as possible without bleaching your plant you will end up with dense nugs and quality that hps just cant match. the usual distance is about 12 inches from light to canopy but you will need to experiment with your light to discover the sweet spot.

I am doing a photo purple #1 from dutch passion at the moment so I will be interested to see how they compare. this is how my purple looked at 2 weeks old
DSCF1193

She is now much bigger and is 25 days old so not too far behind yours. When I get a chance I will take a up to date picture to compare

Quagmire

Quagmire

Looking good man.. no auto huh? bummer.. well, you should get a pretty good stretch then when you flip them, usually at least double.. so get ready to do more LST my friend.. at least they are both girls so most likely were feminized.. the genetics look good in them by their early appearance.. now keep feeding them veg foods for another 2wks as they still need the higher nitrogen, then slowly introduce them to your flowering goodies.. cheers.

north knect

north knect

Hey folks..so good news my LED came in today..Gota go do some groceries and supper but il take pics and update tonight..pumped!! :D

north knect

north knect

So it's up n running now..il be flipping these girls in the next few days.. Here's a few pics :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Congrats on the light bro! And the plants seem to be coming along nicely too. How long do you plan to veg?

north knect

north knect

Congrats on the light bro! And the plants seem to be coming along nicely too. How long do you plan to veg?
Thanks man..il only be vegging for another few days..probably flip over the weekend and give them a little dose of bud igniter once I see pistols poping..do u think I should wait a few days of having the led up up to flip or think it would be better to flip tonight on there first day having the LED?

Toaster79

Toaster79

You've still got plenty of space. Why not spread those canopies and yield a little extra with an extra week or two of veg. Fill in your space horizontally then let them go for the sky. just keep them tied down.

north knect

north knect

You've still got plenty of space. Why not spread those canopies and yield a little extra with an extra week or two of veg. Fill in your space horizontally then let them go for the sky. just keep them tied down.
This is my first lst attempt..should I be untying while flowering?..I also noticed my temps are goin up around 30c now..I'm goin to have to vent my cabinet better before the house starts warming up..may need to run my Cfls half the time for now or somthing

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeah put a computer case fan on top of your cabinet to suck that hot air out. Get an adjustable power supply so you can lower your fan speed if necessary or up it a bit. Those fans run from 5V up to 13.5V just fine. Im using 140mm fans cause they're really silent and provide lots of air movement.

Keep them tied until one week before flip and don't mess too much with your lights like mentioned.

Keep it green!

+++++Purple Vibes

north knect

north knect

maybe use a small computer fan to cycle air .
I have a 6" fan inside blowing around the girls and another up top blowing towards a hole in the back..I think if I get some 6" ducting and get a full air flow goin out the cabinet if will keep things in check..and if having to untie them il probably have to flip soon because even when I untie them now the stand right back up in a few min..I untied one the other day and had a call to left it for mb 10 min an she was almost straight up to the lights

north knect

north knect

Well I guess I'll be throwing up the screen ASAP and untying soon then..thx for the input folks :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

That 6" ducting idea sounds perfect.

They need more time to adapth to the shape you're forcing them. But screen sounds even better.

Keep it green!

Top Bottom