Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Hey folks so tomorrow will be week 8 and im just start in to see the odd milky trich..leads are starting to yellow and die off so i started to flush yesterday..im starting to see purple hues in the the buds..been dropping the ON temps down to 22C and nights down hit 16C at the lowest..should be pulling in about 10daysgive or take..well heres a few pics :D happy farming
20150426 002838
20150426 002852
20150426 002939
20150426 002957
20150426 003026
20150426 003421
20150426 003435

north knect

north knect

Nice bro soon get the rewards for your diligence :)
Thx for popin in mate..yes I'm pumped to try out these meds..although the pics from the breeder made it look more purple than GDP lmfao I'm happy to see some purple come threw..I imagine once done and dried there will be alot of purple hues throughout the buds..I think il cut the tops off first and try to let the lower buds run a few more days..anybody ever do this ??

north knect

north knect

For those of u who haven't followed those are 200watt huge CFLs n the led is 10" diameter to put buds into perspective..looking at about 2OZ dried I'm thinking..these buds are some of the most hard n dense nugs I've grown..happy farming folks :D

kds710

kds710

^^^what toast said^^^ Looks like youll be pullin some dense buds off them girls. I fuck around n keep an auto under my t5's sometimes and just let 'em go til finish just to see what i get. Just took down a Berry Ryder , half gal pot, (blueberry auto) and probably got around 13 grams lol. Got a Blue Kush going in a half gallon now an it smells fuckin amazing.

north knect

north knect

This little grow was fun but the real show will be starting soon..il be running 10-XXL white widow 10-XXL moby dick 10-critical+2.0 all from Dinafem..also just got gifted some bubblegunF2's(BOG sour boggle x ak47 auto) and some mango...and banana OG x BB..and also a cross made called wardawg..il be running these outdoors in the great white north lol..will start another log for those and post te link here so ya guys can find it..happy farming:D

kds710

kds710

heya kds how'd that berry rider smoke?
I have the nugs curing in a jar but I did smoke a bowl and it had a nice relaxing stoney buzz that felt like a perfect balance of indica/sativa and fruity flavor with a bland undertone which I didn't even mind tbh

kds710

kds710

This little grow was fun but the real show will be starting soon..il be running 10-XXL white widow 10-XXL moby dick 10-critical+2.0 all from Dinafem..also just got gifted some bubblegunF2's(BOG sour boggle x ak47 auto) and some mango...and banana OG x BB..and also a cross made called wardawg..il be running these outdoors in the great white north lol..will start another log for those and post te link here so ya guys can find it..happy farming:D
Critical + is super bedtime smoke! When I smoke it in the morning to fall back asleep I wake up feeling groggy and spent. Some potent bud, not sure what the difference is between 2.0 though, but I'll enjoy watching her grow

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm puffin some C+2.0 auto as I'm writing and it tastes awesome. The buzz is soooooooo relaxing and clear headed. Similar to C+ fem I've grown but a bit less potent. Perfect to unwind after a hard day. It'll put me to sleep in half an hour or so, that's for sure :D but will also kill my back pain ;)

1430077596885 1810810074

You'll love it ;)

north knect

north knect

Critical + is super bedtime smoke! When I smoke it in the morning to fall back asleep I wake up feeling groggy and spent. Some potent bud, not sure what the difference is between 2.0 though, but I'll enjoy watching her grow
The 2.0 is the auto version that they back crossed to get more disirable traits to be more prevalent in the offspring..all the dinafem il be running will be autos this season due to the huge loss I had with mold Rott on my regs last year..lost a few lbs mostly to that and about a QP to a moose lmao..the summers here in northern Ontario Canada are so unpredictable so just to have a garenteed yeild I'm goin with mostly autos..as I get older my Tolerance seems to be goin down so the potency from autos should be suffice to my needs..plus having the auto notch in my grow belt don't hurt haha

north knect

north knect

I'm puffin some C+2.0 auto as I'm writing and it tastes awesome. The buzz is soooooooo relaxing and clear headed. Similar to C+ fem I've grown but a bit less potent. Perfect to unwind after a hard day. It'll put me to sleep in half an hour or so, that's for sure :D but will also kill my back pain ;)

View attachment 505536

You'll love it ;)
Looks like some dank!! I haven't heard one bad thing about dinafem yet so I'm sticking with them for this season..I plan on doing some auto breeding Also so I hope to make a Jem or two

north knect

north knect

View attachment 505536

You'll love it ;)
And if it helps your back pain I'm hoping it will help with my Herniated disc also

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm half a disc short between T4 and T5 with nasty dislocation pushing my ribs out for the past 20 years or so.

north knect

north knect

View attachment 505536

You'll love it ;)
Did u grow the C+2.0? And if so how was the yeild?

Latest posts

Top Bottom