Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Auto Lemon Haze was created crossing Lemon Skunk, Super Silver Haze and original Lowryder and has given us one of the most exciting autoflowering strains in ages

For the full details on this classic Auto Lemon Haze Feminized strain click here

Auto Lemon Haze was created crossing Lemon Skunk, Super Silver Haze and original Lowryder and has given us one of the most exciting autoflowering strains in ages

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/Outdoor
TYPE Indica / Sativa / Ruderalis
PLANT HEIGHT 70-90 cm
FLOWERING TIME 60-70 days from seeds
HARVEST April - October
YIELD Upto 100g per plant
Sry again but was that a regular visa or a prepaid??

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

mine reg but it shouldn't matter i think . not sure try it . pull that trigger bro

north knect

north knect

Il be trying in the next week or so..need to make up my mind on wat to grab lol..gunna research the straiNs n c wat suits me best

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..so will be week one since flip tomorow..have pistols popin out of all the bud sites..they are stretching almost 2" a day..had one day they stretched 3" while I was at work And one top was touching the cfl but didn't do much..I'm going to buy a camera tomorow so I can get some decent pics..should be a good show soon..happy farming :D
also thinking I should have make the squares on my screen Bigger but oh well..if I run into issues il make another..cost under 10 bucks to make..and a few beers n bowls which didn't speed up the progress lol

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks so its been 12days since flip..things are goin good..they got fed bottle bytes today and just picked up a few things to make an ACT brew for the next watering..still kinda boring around Here but won't be long lol..here's a few pics..happy farming :D

north knect

north knect

They're stretching nicely :D How comes your cfls aren't on?

Keep it green!

Thx for popping in @Toaster79 ..just turned the cfls off for pics..was messing with the cam between that Nd the LED lol..ya they have a good stretch on about 1-1.5" a day now..keep trying to move the tops around to lower them and let some of the lowers catch up..might end up doing a little trimming if I can't get the lower ones up so the plants can focus on the higher tops

Toaster79

Toaster79

Supercrop those tops and tuck them under the screen :D Bend those bitches! I've got the same height problem as I'm veging photos and flowering autos at the same time and don't want to raise my lights. So I broke few stems at 90* ;)

north knect

north knect

Supercrop those tops and tuck them under the screen :D Bend those bitches! I've got the same height problem as I'm veging photos and flowering autos at the same time and don't want to raise my lights. So I broke few stems at 90* ;)
I've seen some stellar results on super cropping but never seen it first hand or done it..is it still fine to do while in flower ya think?? Watched tons of vids on it but the though of breaking branches pushed me away lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

First two weeks is still ok then only if there's no other way out like touching the lights.

First time is horrible, but once you do it several times it goes real quick and easy. And it's fun to watch how quick they heal. Growth actually isnt much affected if at all.

Keep it green!

north knect

north knect

First two weeks is still ok then only if there's no other way out like touching the lights.
Alrighty well that's good to kno..I'm honestly scared shitless of doing it lmao..perhaps il do it on my next round when I have 30-50 girls to play with when temps warm up in my parts lol..I'd like to get the feel for it with the results I've saw here at the farm

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks so tomorrow will be 2 weeks since flip..the stretch has slowed down to about half inch a day now and they are starting to flower good now..they got there first flower feed 2days ago and will be getting a tea tomorrow night..well here's a few pics..finally starting to get interesting lol..happy farming :D
20150315 164758
20150315 164807
20150315 164818
20150315 164844
20150315 164925

Toaster79

Toaster79

Beautiful :)

You could have veged them a bit longer though under the screen to fill up a bit more. But looking really good. Just keep it up. I'd feed them bloom nutes when they're done stretching, unless you don't want them to go any taller.

I'm writing up an update on my grow right now so you're welcome to check out ;)

Keep it green!

north knect

north knect

Beautiful :)

You could have veged them a bit longer though under the screen to fill up a bit omeGa ilbpop in over looking really good. Just keep it up. I'd feed them bloom nutes when they're done stretching, unless you don't want them to go any taller.

I'm writing up an update on my grow right now so you're welcome to check out ;)

Keep it green!
Ya i was expecting them to strech more then then 8" they did lol..but il kno for the next time i run these..but better short then too tall lol..ya il pop over soon hsppy farming :D

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks it's been awhile since an update..works been crazy then i got sick so was slacking lol..so things are chugging along pretty good so far..so its been 25 days since flip and they are starting to stack up n frost up a bit..just got their last big bud feed and running nirvana with the 3part GHOST nutes as well as cal/mg..and the odd tea..they are throwing off rotting garbage stank with a strong pepper smell when directly smell in the plant..yet the room has a citrus pepper smell when u walk in lol..well here's a few picks ..happy farming:D
20150326 192318
20150326 192337
20150326 192350
20150326 192422
20150326 192450
20150326 192508
20150326 192612

north knect

north knect

Looking sexy bro! Nice job!!!
Thx man!! Ya I'm more of an outdoors guy so it's fun to tinker around inside during the winter..still got have almost two months till il get to smoke her but can't wait lol...thx for poping in man..happy farming :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom