Purple Kush Journey

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Good looking North,she filled out nicely in her room. shes stacking nice from what I see!!glad your getting her figured out now..
STR8

Bones69

Bones69

Haven't really been around much but since the last time I checked you out, there has been major progress. Those mommas look so healthy!
I have been a HID grower for some time and the last 2 years I have been really looking at plenty of LED grows so the purchase of an LED fixture is on the horizon! Sweet looking grow brother!

north knect

north knect

Haven't really been around much but since the last time I checked you out, there has been major progress. Those mommas look so healthy!
I have been a HID grower for some time and the last 2 years I have been really looking at plenty of LED grows so the purchase of an LED fixture is on the horizon! Sweet looking grow brother!
Thx for popin in man!! Ya she's healthy now had some cal/mg issues off the stArt when I put up the LED..I've ran hps n Cfls by this is my first try at LEDs and for the small space I'm liking the results..have one 6"clip fan for exhaust and keeps the temps steady at 25C aslong as I remember to refill my humidifier lol..after this grow il be grabbing a 2by4 tent and run a 300watt mars to run these girls again

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..so bored and figured I'd update lol..found my old 30x loupe so held it up to the camera..just messing around lol..also threw up another 200watt cfl just cuz..well were at day28 (week4) since flip..the frost is setting in good and the bud site between nodes are starting to form together..well here a few pics..happy farming :D
20150329 180415
20150329 180317
20150329 180306
20150329 180210
20150329 180109

Toaster79

Toaster79

It was abut the time ;)

Boy did they take off nicely. Everything looking stellar there brother. You're killing it :D

My Red Poisons are almost done and the Critical is fatting up really quick. There are more and more beautiful orange pistils every day. Won't be long before she's ready too :)

+++++Vibes

Keep it green!

north knect

north knect

It was abut the time ;)

Boy did they take off nicely. Everything looking stellar there brother. You're killing it :D

My Red Poisons are almost done and the Critical is fatting up really quick. There are more and more beautiful orange pistils every day. Won't be long before she's ready too :)

+++++Vibes

Keep it green!
Thx man..ya there taking off now good..I saw some of your scope pics of the red poison..looks good let me how she smokes when she's all done

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks...so were halfway into week 5..another 3-5 weeks to go..one is showing lots more orange hairs and trichs then the other so i may have a staggered harvest..if so I'll keep the lower buds on the first plant going the extra time..things went good water wise when i left for the weekend..ended up filling water bottles poking holes in the lid and stuffed in the soil..held them off well..so here's a few pics..starting to fatten up a bit..happy farming :D
20150408 225641
20150408 225657
20150408 225710
20150408 225746
20150408 225833

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

Wow! They're blowing up nicely. They'll start to fatten up really soon :D Can't wait to see them finished! And I'm really glad that ghetto watering system did the job :D

+++++Vibes

north knect

north knect

Wow! They're blowing up nicely. They'll start to fatten up really soon :D Can't wait to see them finished! And I'm really glad that ghetto watering system did the job :D

+++++Vibes
Thx man ya she's pretty well stopped growing vertically..just packing on weight now..I can't wait to see the end results either hopefully she swells like a mofo..thinking these were autos off the start I was only expecting an OZ at the most but think il be closer to 2 zips when she's all said and done..the buds are rock solid already :D

north knect

north knect

Hey folks sorry its been awhile since I've done an update..I will post picks today when lights get on..tomorrow will be week 7 and I'm thinking they will go till week 9 mb even 10...the trichs are still crystal clear..hairs on one is still solid white and the other is 50/50 orange n white..well il throw pics up in a few hours..also the smell is like chocolate covered dog shit lmao..weirdest smell I've smelt haha..happy farming

north knect

north knect

So I left my camara charger at my sisters so had to use my shitty phone ...they got their last feed yesterday..also for got to mention I picked up a bottle of overdrive and bud candy from advanced nutrients been running that this past week n a half..along with 3part GH,nirvana and cal mag+..but strictly water from now on..the stank is getting loud now!!! I am def gunna need a carbon filter with can fan new run..well here's some shit pics lol il grab my charger tomorrow..also a shout out to @Quagmire..got a very nice assorted gift bag in da mail today :D happy 420 folks n happy farming :cool:

Top Bottom