Purple Kush

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

tHANKS fOLKS

The cut Ocanabis is running is the original Garberville purple kush. It is outstanding and i have 2 in the bucket system right now. Thanks for that gift ocan and i will see what i can get her to yield. She is about 3 ft tall and 3ft in diametre.

many thanks bro

dds

Sure would love to see some pics of her buddy when the time comes
I have no dout you'll get her to yeild some

later
Ocan.

O

OGkushsmoker

i heard that the original pk is p.hazexafgan they worked the short flower time in + the purple color but im pretty sure guy was lying never heard it before

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

This cut origianaly came from B.C and I will be keeping her around for a while .Fact I just finnished harvesting 1 a few days ago and already have another in bloom hehe.

Rock solid buds and smokes like a dream.
later
ocan.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
dude, you should toatally make s1's. That would be awesome and also that particular strain I hear about alot, but hardly ever see it available, and when it is it is just a cross. By the way, looks dank as F***.

C

CheebaMonkey

Well if that doesn't do it for ya then I don't know what will. Personally I need to change my pants.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Well if that doesn't do it for ya then I don't know what will.
Works for me :rauch08:
Personally I need to change my pants.
Yes,yes, I have heard of this phenominum hapining before

I have a real nice looking gal in bloom now.She's about week 4 and looks like my bigest yielder to date.I'll post a few pics in a couple more weeks

later
Ocan.

T

TMack

Ocanabis beautiful buds bro!!, is there anything special u could tell me about this plant as i've just aquired it as clone and iam raising her for a mother and plan on running it beside my og and pre 98 bubba, any info greatly appreciated.

Archimage

Archimage

Oh man, I love Purple Kush.. Here's a screen of purple (kush).. It's my friends grow, but I'm helping him smoke it..
His tastes and smells a lot like blueberry/grape.. and makes the most flavorful hash I think I have ever tried..

SCRog1
SCRog2
jaredman

jaredman

What company?

Are these plants from your own breeding or did you get the seeds or cuttings from a friend? I would love to get some of this. One of my favorites is raspberry kush from colorado. I haven't ever seen it for a long time though. This looks like a good replacement. Any way to get my hands on some?

Archimage

Archimage

Great stuff really..
Anyways, he bought those clones from a co-op is socal, and doesn't know how to clone (his died).. so he went back to buy more, and they didn't have anymore.. but, I did just get promised some PK clones from another grower..
I too would love to get my hands on some..

R

rectal mustard

somebody should do fem from this beauty . i once felt for a bc scam seeds coe that never ship me my seeds . this seed coe was later pointed out by dozens of unhappy growers like me ...

felt for the purple kush once in seed form...cost me $$$$$ and nothing ...

A

ananda karSaka

OMG those nugs look like a holiday wreath covered in snow.

Quite nice~

Top Bottom