purple pain killer

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
high med man , welcome looks like some awesome strains your hanging out with.. hopefully i will be meeting a few of them ...beautiful purples.!!

neverbreak

neverbreak

hell yeah bro, that looks frikkin awesome! great job, keep it up!

neverbreak

med man

med man

Breeder
hey monkeymun

sincie my spinal and brain injuries, i have ahad a great syntax to judge whats trash and whats stash

plus the fact that most my cuts have owned local / international of grower/smoker markets for at least 5 years is a great arbitrary way to determine what the majority of folks will like :-)

med-man

soserthc1

soserthc1

Were impressive room - meticulous clean alot of work for a one man crew but good work .....

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Fuckin' Wow!!! And these amongst others will be available here? I'm counting days and pennies until then....:hungry:

med man

med man

Breeder
Were impressive room - meticulous clean alot of work for a one man crew but good work .....
hey soserthc1

lol i dont like massive grows for me. i like running my tables. that was a contract i had for a co-op

med-man

iCultivate

iCultivate

Looks very, very nice Med Man. How's it go outdoors and how big does it get?

-- iCultivate --

soserthc1

soserthc1

hey soserthc1

lol i dont like massive grows for me. i like running my tables. that was a contract i had for a co-op

med-man
ok - my bad originally seen your table set up - then that massive room and thought that was alot of work for 1 dude - either way stellar work on the co-op ... enjoy your holiday .. ..

SoSer

med man

med man

Breeder
Looks very, very nice Med Man. How's it go outdoors and how big does it get?

-- iCultivate --
where do you live? and how big are they going out? its subject to what you do

anywhere from 3-6 feet. maybe bigger if they are put out bigger :-)

med-man

Latest posts

Top Bottom