• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hiya big costa

new drop coming soon

i dont think i will be adding any new ones this new drop. probably on the next one.

if i do it will be rock-star kush hybrids to the original clones. like purple kush, wcsd, head-band, purple kush etc

med-man

P

Potfather

Hey Med,

I'm going to pick up a pack of this in the next week. It looks beautiful.
I have 2 questions if you don't mind.
Never had a rotten fruit type of strain before, that I know of. Any chance you can describe that aspect of the taste/smell a bit more?
I'm loving the sounds of Fuel/Grape/Earth/Skunk just wondering how the rotten fruit ties in to it all.

Also I have limited space, at first will only have room to start 2 at a time. Just wondering roughly what % have purple in the dried/cured buds (not just the leaves).

Thanks in advance, I'm really looking forward to trying this out.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi pot father

its funny, i had to become a kushassiour before i really started appreciating the subtleties of every kush i collected and sampled ove the years.

purple kush has a very fruity/grapey rotten bottem. mixed in with coffee, earth and skunks, you need to try it to know why i mean. the more work i do on them the more they are like the original mama.

when it comes to purple, you should get 50% at least.

med-man

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

4 out of 5 n less than 24hrs. Sure the 5th will crack too. Hoping for purple and no fruit. Lol. But i think there hand n hand

med man

med man

Breeder
hi ohthatguy

the fruit isnt that powerful, esp if you dont grow organically. but its def there
the coffe, skunky kush def dominates the odor

med-man

entropy99

entropy99

Awesome looking strain Med Man, it sounds like the bomb. Very professional grow room too, so much space to work with!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I know lots of people love fruity strains. I just find them more common than the good funky coffee skunk kush smell. On a side note by tue time I went down to plant the seeds yesterday all 5 had cracked.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

PPK! This looks fantastic MedMan, I'm definitely grabbing these, as well as a few of your other offerings. What would you say is the most potent? I need a real head banger to bring in to my setup, to balance things out...

med man

med man

Breeder
hi smoky

all my stuff is fire.

the 2 most sativa types are the sour diesel kush (head-band) and silver skunk.

all the afghanicas are day wreckers

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Cool, thanks MedMan, I have a blue dream cut I've had for a few years, I love that plant, easy to grow, easy to clone and a super nice motivating buzz. I have been trying a few things to get the day wrecker, but haven't gotten a mom yet. I have a cataract kush, but I'm hesitant with DNA/RP stuff as it is all fem and I have had bad luck with a chocolope dropping nanners, I flicked a pollen sack of the cat kush a couple days ago.... So no keeping that one either. I have a pack of herijuana , but I'm gonna wait on that , and use them for making crosses.... From what I hear very strong but no taste. I actually have a lot of beans from Sannie, Dynasty, Eskobar, USC and a bunch of crosses from some Opengrow members, but most are hybrids and very few head smasher Indicas .

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

They sure look the part MedMan, also just want to thank you for all your timely replies. You obviously care a great deal about your beans and your customers, or in my case a potential customer .... Have no worries my friend , I shall be a customer for life .... Gotta support TRUE breeders , and hell man you skate too!! That means a lot to me ...

med man

med man

Breeder
hey smokey

lets put it this way. i have haorded and brought with me everywhere all my cuts i collected for 10 years. i then moved to the coldest place in the world, in the most rural area of it, from the most temperate and beautiful canadian city, to inbreed, hybridize and promote them.

while all the cali guys are driving hummers, playing in the sun and having other people run their companies, i am in the lab, slaving away, doing what i love, and helping those in need :-) that is how serious i am :-)

thanks for the support, however you give it

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

And that's why the Cali guys beans are sucking , they spend their money on rims for their hummers, and two page ads in HT. It's bullshit, quality is not even on their radar... Hottest, trendiest og kush variants all selfed or treated with chemicals ... Stupid . I will always back the small breeder who does his /her own work and offers reg seeds. I may try fems from certain trustworthy breeders once in a while

P

Potfather

"while all the cali guys are driving hummers, playing in the sun and having other people run their companies, i am in the lab, slaving away, doing what i love, and helping those in need :) that is how serious i am :)"

All the big names do exactly what you said, as soon as they get $$ they go buy their hummers and are rarely in the lab, and their genetics begin to suffer. and that is why I am out looking for better genetics I'm tired of other breeder's blatant disregard for their own product, I want to get my gear from someone like you who actually cares.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey dudes

i also dont believe in the feminized monsanto method, where people always need to rebuy for personal profit

i encourage everyone to use my males to make their own and be self sufficient.

med-man

Top Bottom