purple pain killer

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iCultivate

iCultivate

where do you live? and how big are they going out? its subject to what you do

anywhere from 3-6 feet. maybe bigger if they are put out bigger :)

med-man

Australia. Get a decent growing season here. But yes, good point. Guess what I was trying to ascertain was whether they got big, which they obviously do.

-- iCultivate --

B

Big Costa420

hey d420dool,

hellz no. but is is a med-man brand production site. those are the result of me being hired and trusted with millions to design and set up and dial in a 450 light project. i have become one of the most trusted name in hydroponics in canada :)

med-man
keep doin ur damn thang , everythang just looks righteous

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey med man just had a quick ? The ppk beans that were available here are bx2 or bx1?

med man

med man

Breeder
hi ohthatguy8

the ones available here are bx1 f-2's. all keepers look identical to the mother clone only. all the bx2s are identical to the bx1's as well. this plant is very strong in features in all her outcrosses too

med-man

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Cool just read a post by u some where else and u mentioned how stinky the bx2 were. I'm pretty excited to get these n try them

med man

med man

Breeder
hi ohthatguy8

all the cuts i work with, other then the head-band and master kush, are redic on the nose bro. some of the stankiest stuff around. even in veg they will reek.

when i use my dirt mix, and wear a mask, i can smell the vegging plants thru the repiratotr as if i was smelling a bag of buds :-)

look out for a limited edition drop this month. prob will be either a :

rock-star kush x purple kush
rock-star kush x west coast sour diesel
rock-star kush x master kush

or something along these lines. they will be rsk male x elite clones in any event. these f-1s are always AAAA :-)

med-man

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

^^^^^^^ Good!!! I'll know first hand soon my ppk arrived today. It will be a couple weeks before i start them but it will go quick

med man

med man

Breeder
hi ohthatguy8

thanks for supporting me and the farm :-)

just watch for finishing time

taste and effect matter most to me. she already is very high in cbd roughly 3:1 like 20% thc - 7% cbd. so gouing past peak makes her a tastless sleeper. unless those are the effecxts you are seeking

most my afghanicas are peak at 60 days :-)

med-man

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

^^^^Thanks for the info. I dont want tasteless sleepers. I want dense buds that u cant conceal the smell of with a taste that matches. I want to feel like ive been kicked in the chest on the first hit and I wanna snot my nose trying to hold it in. I want to be high like my first time and i want it to last for hrs..... lol. Thats my dream with every bean I crack.. problem is when I find it ill still be addicted to the search

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

hi ohthatguy8

cool. 60 days plus 3 days shock ripning gets me trophies vs guys whom have been growing 2x longer then me

med-man
What up Med Man I'm digging your gear and info....what is your 3day shock ripening or what thread could I read it on? Thanks and keep up the dank work.

B

Big Costa420

I love the pics I just sprouted 2packs of PPK they are very vigorous , can't wait
also do they turn purple on their own or do they turn purple due to cold temperatures at night
from the pics they look like Blue Sky's purple kush , I've been searching for awhile I think I found better with your Purple Pain Killer

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow! Sick job Med Man!!! I've been kickin her out for a while now. These pics seal the deal! A pheno like this would be a purple dream. Killer job and way to work them genetics Med-man!!!!
Peace
Quests

med man

med man

Breeder
hi qleanerquest

thanks dude. they are fat little biggies that pack ahuge punch. please keep us posted on your thoughts as they come with your grow :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hey big costa

ya man

look for almost purple black m broad leafs,

look for more fuel then rotten berry skunk, thought they are all nice :-)

usually a stock rub every day or 2 will show right awy. expect some subtle coffee too

med-man

B

Big Costa420

hey big costa

ya man

look for almost purple black m broad leafs,

look for more fuel then rotten berry skunk, thought they are all nice :)

usually a stock rub every day or 2 will show right awy. expect some subtle coffee too

med-man
Already brother I will be pheno hunting I appreciate u letting me know what to look for
also when is the next drop & what new strains will be included in the drop

Top Bottom