Quantum flower tent lighting upgrade v2 + red and far red

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

C'mon jujitsu u gotta have a link to everything you bought for your lights I'm trying to build my own but I have no clue what it is I need it sounds like a different language to me... can u please post link so that I can just click and purchase 😄I'm sure you would be helping out lots of people I'm just dumb as a rock!! Ps I'm using some cheap Amazon led lights help me out bro I need to get some dense solid nugs!

TerriR

TerriR

C'mon jujitsu u gotta have a link to everything you bought for your lights I'm trying to build my own but I have no clue what it is I need it sounds like a different language to me... can u please post link so that I can just click and purchase 😄I'm sure you would be helping out lots of people I'm just dumb as a rock!! Ps I'm using some cheap Amazon led lights help me out bro I need to get some dense solid nugs!
Lotta good info and supplies here: https://www.ledsupply.com

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Yes I’ll post some links

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Thanks Terri have you used any of those lights? I just dont know what I need to buy what drivers or quantum board I'm fukin lost on jujitsu build he has something different looking things going on and I like how his plants look but if anyone can post their light builds with some piks of the nugs they grew with some links to help me out I would really appreciate it

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I have but I dont know what things to purchase I it looks like theres a couple things I gotta buy but not sure

420baby

420baby

If anyone cares the diy cost to build as it stands is 685$. Including digital multimeter displays and external potentiometers, frame... everything. 375w of 2700k+300w of 3000k+100w of red=775w from the wall of precision grow lighting 🙏🙏🙏 that’s .88$ a watt 🔥🔥🔥🔥✌🏻
That is really a good price. Close to the MarsHydro quantum board lights.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Current state. 5 strains - double ScrOG and it’s looking like it will be epic. I have two variations of New England Sour D, I have white Critical, I have vanilla Kush, and I have Blue berry Kush. This is the last run for several of these as I’m making fem seeds of all of these this run (I currently have another tent with females that I have already turned that should be throwing pollen in another few weeks). I’m super excited to start running some new gear and to share my own fem seed production. There’s a nice feeling to having hundreds of seeds of a dozen varieties that you have made yourself. I know I can get a lot of hate for duplicating other people’s work. I’m not trying to sell any, only ensuring the strains stay alive and I retain ownership.
4BCA636F 293A 4CE9 A6B7 4ED3EA48CE89

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

were did you pick up the cree reds from?? ty
would like to add some myself.....

I actually found these on ebay

I can take a photo of what I used to power 4 of these if you want.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Might have let these go a bit too long. Been busy making fem pollen but thought I would show a short vid of a double ScrOG under these lights. I have 5 strains, 2 New England sour D variations, vanilla kush, white critical and Mazer 1. Should be an exciting finish. Some will be getting a light seeding as these are being phased out but I want the genetics to live on.

Top Bottom