Quest for the Best

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey hey Haggardass!! Been workin my ass of the past few months on a home we purchased! But I'm in the middle of week 7 with Bubba Doja, a BEAUTIFUL purple Bubba!!
I have tons of BADASS pics of the Gandalfs from Highersolutions, Jaws Starfighter f2's(amazing) and the Bubba Doja, Chemdog 91' skunk VA Pre98 Bubba and my Sinister Og!! Killer garden I can't wait to share pics of! By the end of the week I am gonna update with a bunch of pics!
I would love to see the beauties you found in those beans bro! Please post them as soon as you get a moment. Thankyou and Happy Fathers Day to all who deserve it.
Peace
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah man, sorry haven't been on here to much I'm pretty paranoid and got a little sketched on here and decided to slow it down, i have a couple of black cherry dojas and a couple hoaf females as well, still vegging right now gonna clone hopefully this weekend and transplant then put them in the flower room, i have one hoaf that stretched like crazy in veg hell it's bigger than my malawi lol, I'll throw some pics up tomorrow dude.
Yes thats Jaws Gear, please rep it as Black Cherry Dojo. We have two different sets of the genetics, Jaws and I. He selected his phenos and characteristics and elected to call it Dojo to represent his own selection. Much respect to him and you. I just wanted to clear that up. Sorry about that Jaws.
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

Yes thats Jaws Gear, please rep it as Black Cherry Dojo. We have two different sets of the genetics, Jaws and I. He selected his phenos and characteristics and elected to call it Dojo to represent his own selection. Much respect to him and you. I just wanted to clear that up. Sorry about that Jaws.
Quest

it's cool brother just want to keep things as straight as possible if we can.

thank you:)

Haggardass

Haggardass

Quest
So the ones I have are dojos? Or dojas? I'm going to be putting up alot more pictures in the coming weeks As they get bigger, sorry i shorted on the journal I promised ya Q I will have a detailed journal on my next grow with the cuttings I took.

Haggardass

Haggardass

These are of the "BCD" pheno i like the most so far, I'm just gonna call it BCD to avoid all confusion haha mind you this wad under the hps and still shine purple like that and I'm only 15 days in flower.
20140615 093306
20140615 093210
20140615 093140
20140615 093130

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin awesome Haggardass!! Jaws done a great job on that cross! I found amazing pheno's in there too! One SUPER hard Black Cherry Soda smell! I can't imagine the real cut smelling more like it, lmao!!! Good vibes!
Quest

Haggardass

Haggardass

there is no confusion if that's MY black cherry dojo then its dojO not dojA.

nice looking girl BTW.

nice:)
I was never given the name black cherry doja just an fyi jaws, I was told they were a cross of black cherry soda and dpd the black cherry doja thing I actually started using on my own just as a short hand just so I didn't have to put down "black cherry soda X double purple doja" everytime I talked about them but your name was definitely mentioned in all this man, just don't want anyone thinking quest or anyone else was trying to steal some thunder from ya bud it wasn't anything quest said or didn't say merely my laziness Coming up with an easier name to write down haha thanks for the compliments both of you I'm trying to do these girls some justice. I'm upset about this ph mess up, such a juvenile mistake haha

JAWS

JAWS

I was never given the name black cherry doja just an fyi jaws, I was told they were a cross of black cherry soda and dpd the black cherry doja thing I actually started using on my own just as a short hand just so I didn't have to put down "black cherry soda X double purple doja" everytime I talked about them but your name was definitely mentioned in all this man, just don't want anyone thinking quest or anyone else was trying to steal some thunder from ya bud it wasn't anything quest said or didn't say merely my laziness Coming up with an easier name to write down haha thanks for the compliments both of you I'm trying to do these girls some justice. I'm upset about this ph mess up, such a juvenile mistake haha

not upset here and have no problems what so ever with you mt friend, just trying to keep thing straight is all.

funny you mentioned you thought it was misspelled and for good reason because it is, i misspelled it way back when but i had made and sent our so many there was no changing so i just rolled with the name and realized it was a good way for ppl to tell what was my work on the DPD over every one else's.

were good;)

Haggardass

Haggardass

not upset here and have no problems what so ever with you mt friend, just trying to keep thing straight is all.

funny you mentioned you thought it was misspelled and for good reason because it is, i misspelled it way back when but i had made and sent our so many there was no changing so i just rolled with the name and realized it was a good way for ppl to tell what was my work on the DPD over every one else's.

were good;)
That's the kind of story you hear on tv with these inventors, "well it was called this but I misspelled it and it stuck" next thing you know they are millionaires

Haggardass

Haggardass

Love that color. They look great early. Should be flooded with purple by the time they finish....real nice. MGG MGG
They are purple all the way to the bottom man, and so much earlier in flower than my purple tw, which was only slightly purple on the top colas. Should be beyond purple.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Here you go quest BCD pictures for ya, need to get to the back of the closet so I can get the HOAF on here for you, I have a mother for each one I'm gonna do a purple scrog with my next grow I think, I have one pheno of the soda that gets pretty leggy, I've always wanted to do a scrog grow, I would love to see a 5x5 1000 watt scrog full of nice fat buds. Sorry they're sideways they always upload like that.

Top Bottom